Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,516 members, 7,940,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

The 40 Man Laptop Squad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 40 Man Laptop Squad (3094 Views)

Who Remembers The 40-man Laptop Crew Here? / What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew / The 40 Man Laptop Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
superior1:

Why are you ranting like a cursed madman?

Insanity is you,if you don't feel inferior to my ideas why would you mention my name?u forgot you started it?have I ever seen a valuable comment from you,i can't even remember seeing u on this forum,just for you to appear from ur obscurity to accuse me of being paid to comment on this forum,as if I can't get an iPad or not free to air my views?well on second thought I understand u want to launch ur self into the arena,sorry boy u lost it not that way u should have started by contributing meaningfully and gradually u would have gotten the cheap popularity u are seeking.I don't even know why am dignifying u with a response,demented,retarted,recluse of a being.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by boyendowed(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Elueme: insanity at the highest level, some guys won't stop to amaze me, lol... Where are the other names? Ode!

Don't mind him.That's the height of joblessness
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by superior1: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
ubandire:

Insanity is you,if you don't feel inferior to my ideas why would you mention my name?u forgot you started it?have I ever seen a valuable comment from you,i can't even remember seeing u on this forum,just for you to appear from ur obscurity to accuse me of being paid to comment on this forum,as if I can't get an iPad or not free to air my views?well on second thought I understand u want to launch ur self into the arena,sorry boy u lost it not that way u should have started by contributing meaningfully and gradually u would have gotten the cheap popularity u are seeking.I don't even know why am dignifying u with a response,demented,retarted,recluse of a being.

Too bad slowpoke, you are ashamed to be identified with the accursed Job you chose to do. I have followed ur history on NL, you are nothing but a paid LovePeddler sworn to do the bidding of the clueless Jona and to propagate nonsense about any voice of reason. I am not sure of your number yet but you are definitely one of the 40 Laptops and until you repent, peace is far from you
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 1:54am On Jul 12, 2012
superior1:

Too bad slowpoke, you are ashamed to be identified with the accursed Job you chose to do. I have followed ur history on NL, you are nothing but a paid LovePeddler sworn to do the bidding of the clueless Jona and to propagate nonsense about any voice of reason. I am not sure of your number yet but you are definitely one of the 40 Laptops and until you repent, peace is far from you

Don't think salamanders need a reply........
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Odunnu: 3:43am On Jul 12, 2012
This is really the funniest thread i've read in a while
cheesy cheesy
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by antitpiah: 4:01am On Jul 12, 2012
Odunnu is definitely part of the 40 man squad . . . perhaps the only female on the squad.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by hercules07: 4:26am On Jul 12, 2012
Odunnu and Jmaine are not part of the 40 laptops, they are just ardent GEJ supporters, they seem more intelligent than that (they might be related to PDP guys sha o).
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Odunnu: 5:43am On Jul 12, 2012
antitpiah: Odunnu is definitely part of the 40 man squad . . . perhaps the only female on the squad.
I guess it was your Patosibe handle that made me like your brand of entertainment.
Between you and Mr Cork, I dont know who I find more entertaining
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Odunnu: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2012
hercules07: Odunnu and Jmaine are not part of the 40 laptops, they are just ardent GEJ supporters, they seem more intelligent than that (they might be related to PDP guys sha o).
never knew GEJ has any supporter.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by juman(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2012
peckhamboi: Please let us compile the names and shame the 40 man lap top crew.

1. Billyonaire
2. Dedeike
3. Sensydin
4. Stallion77
5. Folex101
6. Bukkyade
7. Elueme
8. OmanIman
9. samkoro

Please add more names and let us shame them.

Another name is Desola.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Mandelaguy(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2012
Clueless post by a clueless man,supported by clueless people who lost their sense of reasoning,discernment and proportion.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by monex(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf is really more anti-north than he is Pro-GEJ. has anyone cared to notice that. He hates everything northern.

Dayokanu actually hates Ibos although his sentiments on GEJ are unfortunately true; very few people genuinely believe GEJ is intelligent. I used to put dayokanu among Jarus & some other objective guys but i later noticed his hatred for ibo will overlay any objectivity.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by sheyguy: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2012
Ngwakwe: kobojunke

Gbawe
One of the 40 MAN LAPTOP CREW strikes back . . . Lol . . . They don't go to sleep at all . . . anyway, i respect them for their persistence.

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2012
ubandire:

Hahahahahahaha,they are here.How are u Mr.low Life?how are u dealing with ur loss today?well it ain't strange to you.Let me put u on track before u start misbehaving again,
u contributed to the the topic and list,so why are u crying blue murder?get ur acts together let's forge ahead or if u are ready to rumble,Bring it on.

Morron, i still dont get ur foolishness? what loss are u talking about? are u nut?
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2012
hercules07: Odunnu and Jmaine are not part of the 40 laptops, they are just ardent GEJ supporters, they seem more intelligent than that (they might be related to PDP guys sha o).

I agree with u. Odunnu especially is wise. u wont see her on threads where the Retardeen's stupidy and foolishness are obviosly clear and nauseating. She threads carefully unlike some other cockk-suckers.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
Demdem:

Morron, i still dont get ur foolishness? what loss are u talking about? are u nut?

Is it a coincidence that the word slowpoke keeps recurring in ur posts?don't want to believe that's the only word u people know.On the other hand it's becoming very clear that u are either making use of the two usernames or u are all cramped in one squalid room to spread ur falsehood out of frustration,which is a clear pointer to the fact that u are actually the ones who are hired and paid to spread falsehood on the forum,thereby selling off whatever is left of ur cheap conscience and exhibiting ur ignorance.Anybody that advised u to throw cheap taunts my way has surely misled u,by the time am done with with u there will be nothing left of u lesser mortal.You must bow to reason or bow out, fools like u can no longer be tolerated.Go get a life,Sleazy half-wit.
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
ubandire:

[s]Is it a coincidence that the word slowpoke keeps recurring in ur posts?don't want to believe that's the only word u people know.On the other hand it's becoming very clear that u are either making use of the two usernames or u are all cramped in one squalid room to spread ur falsehood out of frustration,which is a clear pointer to the fact that u are actually the ones who are hired and paid to spread falsehood on the forum,thereby selling off whatever is left of ur cheap conscience and exhibiting ur ignorance.Anybody that advised u to throw cheap taunts my way has surely misled u,by the time am done with with u there will be nothing left of u lesser mortal.You must bow to reason or bow out, fools like u can no longer be tolerated.Go get a life,Sleazy half-wit.[/s]

Demdem:

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
Demdem:

Don't expect u to understand dumb ass...
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Desola(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
juman:

Another name is Desola.

This must be the modafor.ker I was referring to.

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2012
ubandire:

Don't expect u to understand dumb ass...

grin grin
Arseholee. grin
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin
Arseholee. grin

Is there any other thing u know?that smiley is more intelligent than u are,chicken head...

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ektbear: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
lmao grin
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by ubandire(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin

What did u just do?
Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
grin laugh wan tear my yansh

1 Like

Re: The 40 Man Laptop Squad by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2012
ubandire:

What did u just do?

Ur case is pathetic and hopeless. will let u be now grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unacceptable! IGBO Traders In Lagos Paraded By State Agents. / Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors / Femi Fani-k Calls Gov Amaechi Pot Bellied, Houseboy And Cockroach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.