Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,102 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Problem Jplaying Area 51 Game In Ps2 Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Problem Jplaying Area 51 Game In Ps2 Console (1058 Views)

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? / Which Is The Most Popular Game In The World ? / What Is The Most Popular Board Game In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Jplaying Area 51 Game In Ps2 Console by ellizendo(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2007
hello nairalander's ,pls guys help me out on how to collect the gun from the armory room in area 51 game,i follow ramirez to the armory room but nothing happen,my question is 1-is there anyway i can talk to the guard inside the armory room to give me the gun.2-is there any special position i am suppose to stand before the guard inside the armory gives me the gun.3-is there any code i can use to skip levels.4-is there any special code i can use to start the game with a gun in my hand like ramirez.pls i will be very glad if u all help me out with this game, THANX VERY VERY MUCH

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download We Soccer On My Pc / Sony To Upgrade PS3 Consoles To 3D in 2010 (Updated) / I Need A Fairly Used Playstation 2 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.