Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? (1403 Views)

What Is The Biggest Problem Faced In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 12:27am On Jul 11, 2012
Like the saying goes "every man with his own problem". Different people of all age, status, nationality and background one have just "one" thing they cry to God day and night to change or turn around for the better for them.

For some it is;
*Lack of Child
*No Husband/Wife
*Lack of Finance (money)
*Poor / Terminal Health
*Lack of job
*Poor Family background
*Not yet admitted into the University (higher instituion).
*Betrayal from close friends /family.
*Being Implicated for the false reason. Among many other.

Like the saying goes that no man has it all perfect.

Late Steve Jobs (founder of Apple) was extremely intelligent and creative, very wealthy, well respected but had a terminal disease.

Michael Jackson with all his wealth and fame had a poor health and wasn't able to father a child.

Oprah Wilfrey with all her wealth and fame doesn't have a husband (of course she appears it doesn't bother her but we should know better).

On and on we can mention people who we think have almost everything except for "one thing". That very thing that give them sleepless night.

What could be termed as life's biggest problem?

Let's share experiences of that "one thing" we needed (or still need) at one point or the other in our lives.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by redcliff: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2012
My father. He died many years ago.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2012
redcliff: My father. He died many years ago.

So that's lack of a parent for you right?
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
@OP
I am sorry to say that the problems you pointed are BS issues, that you or some people "believe" are problems. Oprah isn't married and it certainly ain't a problem to her, it is only to YOU.these are very flimsy problems, that can easily be solved(if you care to open your mind)

As I always say, so long as you are alive and healthy, then life is GREAT!!!!!!!!

As for the ones with deadly health issues and diseases etc, again this is LIFE and things that you CANNOT control.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
acidtalk:
Oprah Wilfrey with all her wealth and fame doesn't have a husband (of course she appears it doesn't bother her but we should know better).

Know better how?
The woman wearing the shoe is the one that knows where it pinches and she said she does not want marriage. Why can't people just accept it instead of assuming that other people must like the same things that they like?
She is rich enough to buy a husband if she wants to get married, don't assume that she would have problems getting married if she decided to do that tomorrow.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
Please! Please!! Please!!!
Let's not divert and pinpoint just one instance and derails the thread.

I only used Prah as a case study because she is known all over the world.

Do we know how many ladies out there who are willing to marry just anyone of any age, status, tribe and religion just to be addressed as MRS?

Believe it, millions of ladies out there are having sleepless nights because of lack of a husband.

@brownjay, its not always easy the way it sounds. No single person no matter how rich, healthy or of high status that doesn't have one thing they cry over /for.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2012
^^^^^ And that's exactly the point........ The poor will tell you that their main problem in life is money while the rich will tell you that it something else, the sick will tell you something completely different too.
There are many problems in life and there is no way we can sit here and say which is the biggest of them all, because everyone is different, and someone would be right in saying that their biggest problem is putting sugar in their tea (it may sound crazy to us but it could be that person's biggest problem in life)

So as I say, regardless of each and every individual's opinion, so far as you are healthy and ALIVE then better count your blessings.

Too many people are wasting time thinking of the life they "could" have instead of enjoy and fully appreciating the life they are living......and that's the main issue here.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2012
acidtalk: Please! Please!! Please!!!
Let's not divert and pinpoint just one instance and derails the thread.

I only used Prah as a case study because she is known all over the world.

Oh sorry.
I just couldn't resist pointing it out.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

Oh sorry.
I just couldn't resist pointing it out.

Its okay
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
My name is Nigeria i have about 140 million kids but officially i exports not less than 2 million barrels of crude oil daily. that's about $120 million daily income only in oil exportation, however i have other means of income but I am still in a state of inconvenient difficulties. please advise me grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
991: My name is Nigeria i have about 140 million kids but officially i exports not less than 2 million barrels of crude oil daily. that's about $120 million daily income only in oil exportation, however i have other means of income but I am still in a state of inconvenient difficulties. please advise me grin grin grin grin

D

Watch your back because sometime soon. And I mean really soon those your 140 million children will rise against you for not being responsible enough as a father.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2012
What could someone lack to almost lead someone to commiting suicide.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2012
My 'biggest problem'? Okay let's see . . . . how about dumb threads like this?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan: My 'biggest problem'? Okay let's see . . . . how about dumb threads like this?

You have never been known to be an intelligent person.

So I feel your biggest problem is lack of wisdom.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk:

So I feel you biggest problem is lack of wisdom.

Well, that will come right after 'not being able to shut twats like you up'! cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

Well, that will come right after 'not being able to shut twats like you up'! cool cool

You have always gone out of your way for me to notice you why?

Okay I have seen you. Now crawl back into your pit.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk:

So I feel your biggest problem is lack of wisdom.

Ahh, no vex acid,wisdom ke? she is a bully , don't let her get to you, she'll trying so hard to be relevant. That's what bullies do, #lookforattention undecided
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk:

grin grin
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

Na one person mama be this one O! poor children! grin

#followfollow=wannabe
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

Ahh, no vex acid,wisdom ke? she is a bully , don't let her get to you, she'll trying so hard to be relevant. That's what bullies do, #lookforattention undecided
thanks ma,
The smell emacipating from her can't be withstand by pigs in the piggery, so why is she trying so hard to suffocate me with it.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk:

We all want a decent Family section Nlds to pass time with. Threads like yours make it impossible to get one!

I'm just fighting for the NLD masses . . . . stop spamming this section with your senseless topics!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk: thanks ma,
The smell emacipating from her can't be withstand by pigs in the piggery, so why is she trying so hard to suffocate me with it.

Abeg forget that chipped fingered dirty thing....

To answer your question; well I'd say a male child, it might not be a per say biggest problem because I have children and I love them soo much, but I've always wanted a son but I didn't.....BUT they better give me a grandson first! I cant wait! smiley
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2012
Peoples problems are relative and diverse.......mine I will say is Lack of Sleep at night.......maximum sleep I get is 3hrs and that's when I sleep at 11pm......that will be all in 24hrs.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by greatgod2012(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
When there is life, there is hope, but when one is not in good health, i mean, life-threatening and money-wasting health issues,then one can say,that is d biggest problem one can have.

May God help us.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
greatgod2012: When there is life, there is hope, but when one is not in good health, i mean, life-threatening and money-wasting health issues,then one can say,that is d biggest problem one can have.

May God help us.

Amen. May God help us.
Like you said, peoples problems varies, while for some it is health, some others it is finances while some others it is something as 'trivial' as sleep. But like the saying goes, is only who wears the shoe that knows where it hurts.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Royal Roy: Peoples problems are relative and diverse.......mine I will say is Lack of Sleep at night.......maximum sleep I get is 3hrs and that's when I sleep at 11pm......that will be all in 24hrs.

I think you really and urgently need a break or long holiday before it develops into a permanent migraine.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by greatgod2012(f): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk:

Amen. May God help us.
Like you said, peoples problems varies, while for some it is health, some others it is finances while some others it is something as 'trivial' as sleep. But like the saying goes, is only who wears the shoe that knows where it hurts.

yes, dt is how God did it, there is nobody dt doesnt have something to think or worry about, only dt, we all need to get couragious when any unfavourable situation arises.
Ibi ti enikan ti nsukun bata, ni elomii nsukun ese to ma wo bata si. That is what makes this life, life. Anything anyone may be facing, may God give us d grace to face and conquer d challenges........ Amen.
Re: What Could Be Life's Biggest Problem Amongst This? by acidtalk: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
greatgod2012:

yes, dt is how God did it, there is nobody dt doesnt have something to think or worry about, only dt, we all need to get couragious when any unfavourable situation arises.
Ibi ti enikan ti nsukun bata, ni elomii nsukun ese to ma wo bata si. That is what makes this life, life. Anything anyone may be facing, may God give us d grace to face and conquer d challenges........ Amen.

You are so damn right.
Mine basically fall in helping the wrong people.

I easily get to pity people and when I go out of my way to help someone, they just can't help but show the devil in them quicker than expected. Thought that will certainly not stop me from assisting who I can.

Trust is basically it for me.

(1) (Reply)

She Says Her Mother Is A Christian Hypocrite / Crying Girl / 62-year-old Lecturer Drowns Stepdaughter For Refusing To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.