Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:31 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 (66844 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by ayox2003: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Good Evening Everyone,

Last week in the month of July is gonna be filled with somany news. I pray for more greens. And i strongly suggest that we check the newstime before we make any trade.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by leverage12(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
aforlaby22:

I can see oil/USD. I think its there.
please whats the name of the site?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2012
ayox2003: Good Evening Everyone,

Last week in the month of July is gonna be filled with somany news. I pray for more greens. And i strongly suggest that we check the newstime before we make any trade.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Frawzey.

Hello Ayox

Where have you been? seems you took a break? Welcome back

Expecting your inputs to the thread

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:26am On Jul 23, 2012
kk......niggiz don dey saunter in small small for vigil.

Gud morning y'all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:27am On Jul 23, 2012
@jtmoneyjt.......how far wit u and BOM....I hope they have rectified ur problem
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 1:35am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin: @jtmoneyjt.......how far wit u and BOM....I hope they have rectified ur problem
bros 4 wia? Dey kip sayn dat dey hav issues wit LR. I dont undastnd wat dey r tryn 2 do
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2012
jtmoneyjt: bros 4 wia? Dey kip sayn dat dey hav issues wit LR. I dont undastnd wat dey r tryn 2 do

Hmmmm.....it is well.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 1:44am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

Hmmmm.....it is well.
bros very wel o! Guy pls do u hav any idea on hw dis guys bet on gold and oil
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2012
jtmoneyjt: bros very wel o! Guy pls do u hav any idea on hw dis guys bet on gold and oil

.........on BOM abi na forex??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

.........on BOM abi na forex??
on bom,i tink d strategy 4 both shld b same bt i want bom
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:52am On Jul 23, 2012
jtmoneyjt: on bom,i tink d strategy 4 both shld b same bt i want bom

go to commodities.....select Gold....select the time u want it to start.....select ur TF......then ur done.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 1:57am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

go to commodities.....select Gold....select the time u want it to start.....select ur TF......then ur done.
yeah tanx! I kno d procedure,wat i meant was strategy pls
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2012
Yen and EURO are the strongest currencies now............weakest are GBP and NZD.

Time to look for opportunistic trades.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by pappy2000: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2012
For Friends who dont get it,if you have a non binary platform it will work for u like the etx that daddyolu talked about.We are trading the Curriencies,shares,metals and commodities.Us oil is normal called nymex and uk oil is called Brent.They just want to simplify it that is why they call it us oil and uk oil.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 1:59am On Jul 23, 2012
jtmoneyjt: yeah tanx! I kno d procedure,wat i meant was strategy pls

same as the currency pairs.........RETRACEMENT.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2012
pappy2000: For Friends who dont get it,if you have a non binary platform it will work for u like the etx that daddyolu talked about.We are trading the Curriencies,shares,metals and commodities.Us oil is normal called nymex and uk oil is called Brent.They just want to simplify it that is why they call it us oil and uk oil.

Give examples of the binary platform and non-binary platform....not everyone is as knowledgeable as U are.......I sent U an email once......U never replied.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 2:05am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

same as the currency pairs.........RETRACEMENT.
yeah som1 told me dat i should use supot and resistanc,head and shouldas.tanx.turt u mite hav somtn dif, tanx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 2:06am On Jul 23, 2012
GBY/JPY enter....lets go there
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by pappy2000: 2:06am On Jul 23, 2012
send all questions to boomodara@gmail.com .Its going to free from now till the end of August,For those who will be receiving the alert from me check the calendar that i posted earlier that will give an indication of the times you should expect the alert from me.For example there will be no alert today it that simple anyone willing to join can send his name phone number and email address to boomodara@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2012
Guys instaforex also givs us binary options too nw
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2012
mkmyers45: GBY/JPY enter....lets go there

wetin U wan enter there........just leave dat pair oooh.......u dey find trouble for whr e dey
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2012
jtmoneyjt: Guys instaforex also givs us binary options too nw

U sure??
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:10am On Jul 23, 2012
jtmoneyjt: yeah som1 told me dat i should use supot and resistanc,head and shouldas.tanx.turt u mite hav somtn dif, tanx

.......and wats that......kindly explain.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 2:10am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

wetin U wan enter there........just leave dat pair oooh.......u dey find trouble for whr e dey

fall....you no dey look chat?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by pappy2000: 2:11am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

Give examples of the binary platform and non-binary platform....not everyone is as knowledgeable as U are.......I sent U an email once......U never replied.

I am sorry but send all questions and comment to boomodara@gmail.com.BOM is an example of a binary platform while hotforex is a non binary platform.In binary you have to first get the direction and the timing while in non binary you only need to know the direction you dont constrain yourself to knowing the timing you just the timing.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2012
enter AJ too....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:14am On Jul 23, 2012
mkmyers45: enter AJ too....

kk......now ur talking......but I wan still watch dem small......b4 I enter the fall BET....for 1HR.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by mkmyers45(m): 2:16am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

kk......now ur talking......but I wan still watch dem small......b4 I enter the fall BET....for 1HR.

Oya...nw
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by jtmoneyjt: 2:16am On Jul 23, 2012
puskin:

U sure??
yeah dey sent me a mail nw and u kno dey r a cheap site wia u can trade forex wit as litl as 2 dollars
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 23, 2012
me too dey follow though i no knw wetin dey happen. Bt i knw u guyz ar making money. Abeg make una put me on d ryt track o. Tnx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2012
mkmyers45:

Oya...nw

I don already chop EA and EC.

I'm hesitant on dat AJ and GJ......but if weakness of GBP and Aussie remains like dat on the 2.55am......I'm going for a fall BET @exactly 2.59am......for one hour
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 by puskin: 2:25am On Jul 23, 2012
jtmoneyjt: yeah dey sent me a mail nw and u kno dey r a cheap site wia u can trade forex wit as litl as 2 dollars

grin grin grin grin u dey serious......na the broker strategy nah......if U dey chop $2 from one million people......pepper don rest nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.