Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,172 members, 7,903,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Interswitch And The Atm Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interswitch And The Atm Fraud (1181 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch And The Atm Fraud by dustydee: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
I used my Debit card on saturday on several ATM machines at the Palms shopping complex Lekki and kept on getting the message "financial institution not available" only to discover later that my account was debitted to the tune of N60,000, Getting my money back now I've been told to wait at least a week, Can I sue them for the inconvienience and embarassment caused me, as i almost didnt have enough money to run around and attend to other needs.Please advice as this is becoming an issue and the earlier someone gets punished the sooner the problem will stop. angry
Re: Interswitch And The Atm Fraud by MyPeace(f): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2007
Pele, thats why l hv refused to collect any ATM card from any of my banks. Dont sue them, still wait till the one week u are told, l believe it will be sorted out, some folks here have had similar expereince and got them sorted out after more than one week shaa.
Re: Interswitch And The Atm Fraud by dustydee: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
thanks.Just thought it'll be nice if they are made to pay for the inconvienience so they stop this rubbish
Re: Interswitch And The Atm Fraud by slim49z(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hey, I have been making use of my ATM card now for long and have never had any problem with it. I bank with GTB anyway.

Don't sue them yet, hehe grin Just wait for the one week to elapse.

Good luck to us all,
Slim wink
Re: Interswitch And The Atm Fraud by lekanjohn(m): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2011
@ poster,were u able to retract ur money eventually ? I am going thru similar experience.This is so sad !

(1) (Reply)

Nospecto Refund / Home Based-business Forum (part-time) / The Fastest Growing Business In Town!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.