Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Evening Brethren - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evening Brethren (497 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evening Brethren by Eremulor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
I would like to know the difference between righteousness of faith and self righteouness...script reference..Rom 4...pls ur comments wil b highly valued..God bless U
Re: Evening Brethren by okeyxyz(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
My bro, it's a simple matter, but hard to believe
Romans 4 speaks about the righteousness of god through faith that the death of Jesus has delivered you from sin. So by believing in christ, you are righteous, you cannot sin, righteousness is now a nature for you, rather than what you have to earn by doing good deeds. Nothing can make you unrighteous as far as christ is concerned. Your faith is enough!
Re: Evening Brethren by Eremulor(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2012
thanks bro...highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Of Belief / Preach / Good Or Bad, Which Of These Outweights The Other Generally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.