Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,732 members, 7,941,771 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! (200112 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by adewasco2k(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
okay! was silent for a while coz i dont have a concrete information.....but surprisingly today my friend whose mom was an SSS senior agent told his Son who applied that there is nothing yet. can she be right as she claims or she is not even aware?

NB if i must say my mind i think she might not be informed though its hard for his son to believe that.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by mystical2: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
She's really not aware, and so is many of their other personnels. In naija, there are IPs and the VIPs. Maybe, the woman is just an IP whose interest has been overridden by VIPs

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by gaza12(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
i guess d 1ce dat made it are in camp 2day.
Game ova den. Any info?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Gentletwits: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
gaza12: i guess d 1ce dat made it are in camp 2day.
Game ova den. Any info?
pls where is d camp,lasigidi or kd or Bn!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ppada: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Guys pls help me out, some candidates who have applied for sss and did both the aptitude test and interview, were called to camp today. But what i dont know is that ist cadet, detectives or Aso? And which category is for graduate? And which one is for under graduate? But for sure some are in camp as i write to room
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
I guess the one's in camp {Lagos} now are only cadets, that is, those that applied with HND or BSC. ASO and Detectives are the cadres for Diploma/NCE and SSCE holders respectively and are yet to be call to their respective Camps. I hope this clears the air. Night house.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by nattyGENT: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Guys! Y d rumor of 3, som 9, som 11 etc on d aplicants 2 b selectd. Sshhhhh! If u dnt knw wat 2 say, just sssshhhhaarrrrraappppppp!!!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
pls pour out any info u have
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2012
Pls house permit me to help put this matter to rest. On the issue of numbers of candidates per state. Some candidates took their test and interview in their respective states while some took theirs with either the National Headquaters or training schools. State selection is based on Senatorial Zones while that of the HQ or training schools is base on the 6 geo political zones of the country of which the candidates are always small in number compared to states candidates. I also guess that some states are under represented in the service and because of the strict adherence to the Federal Character Principle that entails equal representation in the Federal employments, recruitment selection must then be made in order to balance the equation {S election is strictly on merit. No godfatherism}. My info is not Authoritative pls, but i hope it clarifies.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Pls house permit me to help put this matter to rest. On the issue of numbers of candidates per state. Some candidates took their test and interview in their respective states while some took theirs with either the National Headquaters or training schools. State selection is based on Senatorial Zones while that of the HQ or training schools is base on the 6 geo political zones of the country of which the selected candidates are always small in number compared to states candidates. I also guess that some states are under represented in the service and because of the strict adherence to the Federal Character Principle that entails equal representation in the Federal employments, recruitment selection must then be made in order to balance the equation {Selection is strictly on merit. No godfatherism}. My info is not Authoritative pls, but i hope it clarifies.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by ezekielenejeta(f): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
dis is wat i knw. In my state sellection is based on senatorial district. Frm wat i gathered, its strictly on merit n d call will be early nxt year b4 d end of d 1st quarter of 2013. My info is fallible but frm a relaible source. Gud9t guyz.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Gentletwits: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2012
ezekielenejeta: dis is wat i knw. In my state sellection is based on senatorial district. Frm wat i gathered, its strictly on merit n d call will be early nxt year b4 d end of d 1st quarter of 2013. My info is fallible but frm a relaible source. Gud9t guyz.
.Well done,Ezekiel!Pls whch is ur State?Can we xchange contacts?@house,gd9t!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by innocentc25: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Why the house so dull, anyway i heard that we re still going to training this month by God grace lets give out any info @ hand pals

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dat wat is holding d call-up tin is dat fed gov't is yet 2 release fund 4 d training. Hope dis wil help tho'

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
innocentc25 and uziehot, thanks 4 breaking the long, cold silence. Patience and endurance is what we all need at this trying moment filled with suspense. Lets all keep hope alive and soonest, we shall all see the light of the day at the very end of this tunnel. @joshua,diamond and vickyhansome, cheerup and hoping u'v gotten ur kits ready. @house, luck to all.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
S. YAYOCK:
innocentc25 and uziehot, thanks 4 breaking the long, cold silence. Patience and endurance is what we all need at this trying moment filled with suspense. Lets all keep hope alive and soonest, we shall all see the light of the day at the very end of this tunnel. @joshua,diamond and vickyhansome, cheerup and hoping u'v gotten ur kits ready. @house, luck to all.
tnx,asap any info is being pass 2 me,d house wil get it
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 6:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Any update on sss. I've dey calld any1, pls i nid 2 kno
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by tonzo(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2012
Guys any1 have info on counter terrorism unit.i learnt dat they are recruiting.the agency is under the office of NSA 2d president.no news on Aso yet.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by kayswagg(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2012
@tonzo .....plz conferm so we can know how to apply ....am waiting one love
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
tonzo: Guys any1 have info on counter terrorism unit.i learnt dat they are recruiting.the agency is under the office of NSA 2d president.no news on Aso yet.
pls any news on sss cadet,coz i'm confuse i dont kno weda sum pple ave bin calld. Tanks in anticipatn
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Pls give out any info @hand,coz 4rm wot i heard dat list 4rm my state is 2 much 4rm wot dey xpected in Abj,so dey r trying 2 normalise it. Let's share wot's @hand
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2012
@Stevolat. Its glearing that u'v not been following up on this thread 4 sometimes. Successful cadets have resumed training since the 5th of Nov. ASO officers and Detectives awaiting, is the order of discussion now in the house. Maybe u try next time. @house, we are very close to the D.day. Luck to all.

1 Like

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ppada: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
I almost lose hope, because i thought every thing was over for both cadets, aso and dectives. Untill i saw the recent post especially by S. Yayock, let‘s keep it up. And i will like us to have contact Yayock, here is my number and email, through which you can reach me. Mansur.pada@yahoo.com
08164055188 thanks
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ppada: I almost lose hope, because i thought every thing was over for both cadets, aso and dectives. Untill i saw the recent post especially by S. Yayock, let‘s keep it up. And i will like us to have contact Yayock, here is my number and email, through which you can reach me. Mansur.pada@yahoo.com
08164055188 thanks
i tot d same 2,bt wen i put calls 2ru 2 some pipo 7@ d top,i later undastand dia's stil 2 sections dat are 2 resume trainin later dis year or early next year. Success 2 everybody
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
S. YAYOCK:
@Stevolat. Its glearing that u'v not been following up on this thread 4 sometimes. Successful cadets have resumed training since the 5th of Nov. ASO officers and Detectives awaiting, is the order of discussion now in the house. Maybe u try next time. @house, we are very close to the D.day. Luck to all.
s.yayock pls wot qualificatn do dey require 4 aso officer & detectives. Tanks in anticipatn
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by vickyhandsome: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2012
greetins 2 d house, just b at alert every bdy, 1 tin is certain: wat will b will surely b. @yay, 10x 4 ur helpful in4s, plz wat is d possibility of goin 2 trainin dis yr?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
If u nid info just get 2 d command or directorate of d state u are in and make ur enquiries. However, u nid 2 luk smart, confident, and on-point wit ur reason 4 coming. Let's stop making it sound as if dey are dat dificult a nut 2 crack. Cheers.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Stevolat: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
A frnd of mine who is an officer told me dia is nothin 4 now no body as bin call 4 training. Hopefuly b4 decemba we'll get d call. Kip d hope alive
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Uziehot(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2012
Pls we shud get d facts wen we seek 4 inf4matn frm colleagues b4 we post it here. Bcox sum of us post info wit out fact on it. We all knw dat d cadets have been called 4d past 3weeks nw,so pls if we dn't have dat genuine info 4 d gud pipo of d house,we shud pls hang our fones and watch wat happened. I'm nt specific on any individual on my comment. Pls lets encourage d house wit positive info,thanks
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by SYAYOCK(f): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
@uziehot, big thumbs up, @vickyhandsome, be a little more patient, @Stevolat, u have a long way to go with ur informants, @house, the hour is very close. Hope alive
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by janjansin: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2012
is the mode of ruitment for detective as the same as cadet?is it also 3 per state.someone shud shed more light on this
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Ppada: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2012
If u form a picture in ur mind of wat u would like to be, and u kip and hold to tht picture thre long enough, u wil soon becom exactly as u hv been thinking. Thre4 is jst remain a little 4 us 2bcom gov spies

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.