Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,534 members, 7,917,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:39 PM

Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram (14666 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by adamscuti(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Abeg boko pple..make una stop all dis wahala
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Nebeuwa(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
No need for this anti-Americanism I see rising on Nairaland. It is not the United States fault that Nigeria is a mess. You all should be blaming the British for creating this nation.

The United States is not the world's policeman.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by brownlord: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
fesse:

Look @ who is talking. The guy never mentioned name and you just concluded that he was directing it to your pastor. Your pastor can not save or take you to heaven. Run your own race, live an upright life and stop hiding under an ordinary man like as a savior. Mumu grow up and make use of ur brain....Nairaland goat.

and you easily concluded his my pastor, cant remember saying that on my post, anyway he is and am proud of that, but be careful with what you say about men of virtue
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
What,CAN president fail to understand and d rest of u donkies,d u.s do not give a rat ass about u idiots.Hopeing 4 them 2 help u guys,is a day dream.If there is a civil war agine,which is wat d C.A.N president want by trying 2 invite foreigners 2 not.It will be Biafra over agine.No body will save u,u will stand alone agine.4 does idiots,dat think d bombing will only stay in d north.In 3years 2 come,i we shall see wat part of d south will be safe.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ok. We identify them as terrorists. What next? Will identifying them as terrorists make all the violence stop? Unnecessary remarks. We need solutions, not what we already know
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by pembisco(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
Godkan: pastor oritsejafor, i don't even know how to describe u. So after all the noise about u and ur fellow deluded christains worshiping a powerful god. How come u now run to mortal men in the usa to help protect u from the onslaught of ur rivals. Has ur powerful god and his son jesus gone to sleep?
who is dis slowpoke? U tink u kn mock God,u myt nt knw d course u jst layd upon urslf bt ignorance is no excuse cos atleast,u knw d name jesus
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by fesse(f): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
brownlord:

and you easily concluded his my pastor, cant remember saying that on my post, anyway he is and am proud of that, but be careful with what you say about men of virtue

Are you not a man of God. Christ died for all us so i don't see any reason why i should worship them or give them preferential treatment. Majority of them have done more evil than good. I read my Bible, by the grace of God do majority of what God wants from me.

Having said that, America is the greatest enemy this world has. They don't do what they preach.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by pembisco(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
brownlord:

mtcheww! Wch virture?
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by pembisco(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
brownlord:

mtcheww! Wch virture? Go sidon jor,we shal c weda is oyedebo dt wl alocate u ur mansion 4 dt heaven,nonsence
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by undet: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
Godkan: pastor oritsejafor, i don't even know how to describe u. So after all the noise about u and ur fellow deluded christains worshiping a powerful god. How come u now run to mortal men in the usa to help protect u from the onslaught of ur rivals. Has ur powerful god and his son jesus gone to sleep?

Ode ni e! You smoked igbo before logging on here. So God will come down and fight for you, ryt? And haven't the Christians up north been patient in enough? You only perpetuate your level of foolishness and how violent your religion is fool!
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by fesse(f): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
pembisco: mtcheww! Wch virture?

Ask him.

I don't know why some people are so mad about their pastors instead of God.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by caprock(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
Johnnie Carson is an agent of IBB. Remember he came to beg IBB to run for 2011 election.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by undet: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Eltonluigi: When are they goin' to stop makin' this country look like an Attention Seeking LovePeddler to the whole world??

You should ask what you don't know. He was invited, haha, nawa !
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by occam(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ngwakwe: The CAN President is doing his job. If he doesn't shout and alert the whole world of the present and imminent danger that are facing any Christian living in Northern Nigeria.

It will be on record that genocide was committed against Christians under his watch and during his leadership.

Simply doing his job is not good enough. Take a leadership position by working with Muslim leaders and govt to find a solution. Giving speeches and hobnobbing with "oyinbo" people abroad is meaningless. Tell him to go back home and do better things.

Besides, this pastor needs to better understand the American political landscape. The republican lawmaker is only seizing the opportunity to bash Obamma in an election year; has no interest in Nigeria

Smith, a Republican from New Jersey, said the U.S. and the international community had not done enough to confront Boko Haram and identified with the CAN president that indeed the group’s attacks were focused on Christians.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by undet: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
abbey621:

Shut your mouth! Poverty, bad governance and high level of illiteracy are the main cause of Boko Haram, if your government was half as strong as the American government, Boko Haram would have been wiped out long ago, instead of hoping for foreigners to save us, let's focus on our government and why they refuse to act?

Mr Carson isn't anyway wrong. And Nigeria is even careful to request for help from the U.S govt that has predicted the disintegration of Nigeria in 2015. Perhaps, the U.S wants their prediction for the most populous black nation to come true and that's why they ddnt proffer any possible solution.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by undet: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
lacasa: Pastor Noisemaker!!

i dnt support any act of violence from any stupid group but,

Wen MEND were crippling d nigerian economy & kidnapping foreiggn Nationals, Ɣ Oritsejafor no come dey shout 4 congress say na terrorists dem be

Make this bling bling cool pastor go preach peace jare instead of seeking attention all over the place

PASTOR AYO HAS DONE A GREAT JOB CONFRONTING THE U.S CONGRESS WITH SUCH BOLDNESS. AND FOR THE MUMUS THAT SAID MEND CRIPPLED NIGERIA'S ECONOMY, GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL. THEY DIDN'T GO AROUND BOMBING PLACES THOUGH THEY BOMBED THEIR DELTA AND THEY DIDN'T GO MAIM AND KILL NIGERIANS.AND MIND YOU, YOU CANT BUMP INTO THE CONGRESS, HE WAS INVITED!
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by ziccoit: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
Human being versus religion bigot.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by occam(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beaf!:
Whether Boko Harem is a terrorist group or not and whatever mission they are tagged with, the fact still remains that the present corrupt and weak government have contributed a great deal in nursing and making them what they are today.

If there is a better standard of living, employment, good education etc among the youths, boko harem will find it difficult to recruit them. NOT all boko haram members are suicide bombers that's a fact! Boko harem claimed they have people in high places, even mr president said they have infiltrated his cabinet. They only suicide bombers and foot-soldiers are the vulnerable youths whom with little or no money they can be easily brainwashed, drugged etc and booom!

University graduates have torn their certificates to join boko harem in 2009 in maiduguri but that was when these people were allowed to preach openly to spread their radical beliefs.

Well said except our leaders don't know what to do. I believe Jonathan has raised the white flag on Boko Harem. Tepid actions like changing security chiefs just don't cut it. Boko Harem know that our leadership is weak and will continue to attack.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by akereconfi: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
lacasa: Pastor Noisemaker!!

i dnt support any act of violence from any stupid group but,

Wen MEND were crippling d nigerian economy & kidnapping foreiggn Nationals, Ɣ Oritsejafor no come dey shout 4 congress say na terrorists dem be

Make this bling bling cool pastor go preach peace jare instead of seeking attention all over the place

anoda BLIND awusa eeediat......did MEND attack any MOSLEM tell me lacasara.......
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by akereconfi: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
abbey621:

How ridiculous can you be? You are nothing but a hypocrite! If it walks, looks and quacks like a duck then it definitely must be a duck! Don't sugar coat things, violence is violence no matter the form. MEND utilized explosives, kidnapping and destruction for their cause, Boko Haram took it a step higher and made it more advance, your government decided to reward MEND with amnesty and a decent salary, and now you want them to fight Boko Haram, I still dey laugh! The only reason most of you cowards are shouting against Boko Haram is the religious crimes they are committing, remove that and Boko Haram would be described as Militants even if they continue to bomb police stations and destroy buildings. Only in Nigeria would someone describe Militancy as a good thing.

anoda EEDIOT.....tell me when did MEND attack MUSLIMS or openly declared war on their fellow Nigerians......atleast they attacked their Oppresors......so when BH is attackin xtains, are xtains their oppresors abi na xtains do make dem dey poor......confused set of cow rearin lugards
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by studM(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Are you minding the MOG worshiping sycophant?

Ur comment and ur likes r d most dumbest comment I ve read on ds forum 2day!a fool is always right in his own eyes
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by tinnymerit(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
Musiwa2: i dont see obama in hypocrisy. the issue is, it is hard to define boko haram. boko haram is seeking a country in the north. it make it hard to define them as either a rebel army or terrorists .

the issue is. boko haram is northern base. boko haram also have attack non christian location. boko haram has target southerner who are not christian.

it is saying, it want north to be a country. Boko Haram ask southerner to leave the North. It tell you. it goes beyoud religion. It is only interested in secession.

since boko haram can also be define as a rebellion army. it makes it hard to define them.. they want an islamic country in the north.. ethnicity play alot in this.

Nigeria is in a civil war already.

With pictures like this. Nigeria is already in a civil war. so it is hard for them to classify boko haram.

There is also the issue of ethnic target involve.. Which is obvious from those target.

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/02/jstf-mg-nest.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kK-jpt31kpE/T0g8GVRvY-I/AAAAAAAAB8g/x16DNtUn7EA/s1600/Gombe.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20120226/800_gombe_nigeria_ap_120226.jpg?2[/img]
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by texazzpete(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Then, they should stop pretending like they're interested and leave to fix our shite. I'm sure if their oil installations become threatened now they'll become our government by force. They should go and sit down abeg.

So because the US is 'interested' they should assume the functions and responsibilities of your Government, abi?

There are loads of areas they can help us with...like Intelligence, for one. While m0r0ns keep babbling about Boko Haram being tied to Atiku and Buhari, the Boko haram leaders are off trying to make alliance with Al Qaeda and Al Shabaab and purchasing cheap weapons from Libya...and the US government routinely warns the FG about these stuff.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by tinnymerit(m): 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
amosy007: If US find its way into north...
Things will more brutal than afghanistan iraq and pakistan put together.. What america always wanted is direct operation in Nigeria becoz of oil.. And here we are inviting devil to tame another devil

watching mode *grabin soda and kulikuli*
Av they found oil in the north too or was boko haram insurgence has been found in d south too?.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by shogbenga: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
Come to think of it, it's the poverty, injustice and bla bla caused by this government? For crying out loud the Northerners were in leadership for over 20yrs and didn't see it important to develop their human and material resources so it's now that it dawned on them that their own brothers have been using them as slaves abi? Oh! If only Mr president can just harden up a bit and teach them a little lesson the hard way!
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by amosy007: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: What,CAN president fail to understand and d rest of u donkies,d u.s do not give a rat ass about u idiots.Hopeing 4 them 2 help u guys,is a day dream.If there is a civil war agine,which is wat d C.A.N president want by trying 2 invite foreigners 2 not.It will be Biafra over agine.No body will save u,u will stand alone agine.4 does idiots,dat think d bombing will only stay in d north.In 3years 2 come,i we shall see wat part of d south will be safe.
na thunder go fire u and ur keyboard/keypad wey u take type dis jargons.. Omo irankiran jatijati angry
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
texazzpete:

So because the US is 'interested' they should assume the functions and responsibilities of your Government, abi?

There are loads of areas they can help us with...like Intelligence, for one. While m0r0ns keep babbling about Boko Haram being tied to Atiku and Buhari, the Boko haram leaders are off trying to make alliance with Al Qaeda and Al Shabaab and purchasing cheap weapons from Libya...and the US government routinely warns the FG about these stuff.
Maybe they should have known that they were not the government in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya when they bombarded these places.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by amosy007: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
tinnymerit:
Av they found oil in the north too or was boko haram insurgence has been found in d south too?.
so if us is in north it means they are not in Nigeria?
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by onoja12: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
i find this CAN man an empty can lets look at it,data shows that over 800people have been killed by boko haram with almost 2trillion spent on trying to stop them under an ijaw man who was the one advising.let rewind when people where been killed in the niger delta the same man was heading army
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by tinnymerit(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
Dont worry when the xtians also take arms to prevent themselves u will know watz up,we are only obeying law of moses ''you must not kill'' if not for that we would av chased u to the desert where u belong.God will open your eyes to know him and the power of his resurrection.safe and peace.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by onoja12: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
i put it to u that this can man and his group have a hiding plan infact goodlucks enemies are within his clan,this is a replay of major kaduna coup.this can man and his group know more about the bombing than the northerners and they want to divid nigeria.thats there aim
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by marvel10: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2012
I wish Christians have the gusto that Muslims have when it 'hits the fan'. All that forgive and forget, turn the other cheek and thou shalt not revenge is what is encouraging all this plenty tory. If for every single burnt church, the Muslim doused flames off 10 mosques, they will get the message loudly. The world over, Christians are attacked by angry muslims and just about anybody.
Not sure what CAN could do really apart from talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested, If / Share Your Experience: INEC Ad-Hoc Staff / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.