Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Will Goodluck Jonathan Pay Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Goodluck Jonathan Pay Tithe? (510 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Goodluck Jonathan Pay Tithe? by Sirniyeh(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2012
Hello my people, will GEJ be justified before GOD if curb terrorism and not pay tithe? This was a question a pastor addressed on his pulpit preaching that even the president quenched the fire of boko haram and not pay his tithe as at when due, he will not be justified before God. My people, i mean the NL spirituality, could this be true? I later discovered this pastor has three high profile politicians attending his church including one Local council chairman. What is this pastor trying to preach? Lets hear your view.....name of the pastor withheld

(1) (Reply)

A Winner’s Mindset / Jesus Is Lord / For The Day Of The LORD Is Near Upon All The Nations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.