Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,520 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast (72371 Views)

US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / Doctors Release Obama’s Health Report,urged To Quit Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by jerricho(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2012
US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.
This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.
This is to fulfil the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18, concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!
Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near!
Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.
Now, ask yourself:
(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be? Why on the hand and forehead? Why not anywhere else?
(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account?
Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what?! The chip is connected to your financial details! And don't tell me that it's a developed world process, technology or something fancy.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by ektbear: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2012
please stop being so gullible and dumb.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

1 Like

Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by egift(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2012
The OP is another lunatic left unchained wink

@jerricho: Am very amazed you are using the Internet. You and your colleagues said in 1999, before the Y2K compliant - that it a tool of lucifer. Bros, you need to look for another business. This one dey gas grin grin grin
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by iamshawnkent(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jericho's right. Let's not play with this information.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by VoodooDoll(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
RUBBISH CLAIMS!
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by ODB2: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
jerricho: US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.
This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.
This is to fulfil the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18, concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!
Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture is near!
Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware.
Now, ask yourself:
(1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be? Why on the hand and forehead? Why not anywhere else?
(2) Why is it being connected to your bank account?
Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what?! The chip is connected to your financial details! And don't tell me that it's a developed world process, technology or something fancy.

Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by laurelxy(m): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2012
@JERICHO, u are right, the world is coming to an end.GIVE UR. LIFE TO CHRIST before its too late. HEAVEN is real so is HELL IS. REAL. Let he that has ear,hear what the spirit is saying to u
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by ektbear: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2012
Haha that is a great picture
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by iamshawnkent(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
Just read Revelation 13, please accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour to escape the Tribulation.
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by Paulego(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2012
We all need to give our lives to Christ. The end is near.
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2012
Why is it 'obamacare' and not 'US govt care'? Politics! angry
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by egift(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Legit1: Why is it 'obamacare' and not 'US govt care'? Politics! angry

Don't mind the lousy Republicans that have done everything to frustrate the efforts of Obama. They keep saying NO and voting down all his initiatives.

They said they will upturn the Healthcare law (that is providing for everyone) - my question is "are they not going to replace it with another law?" - Those supporting them perhaps want to live in a healthcare vacuum and have the US fighting with everyone around the world.
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by Fraih(f): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
We are all seeing the signs of the end-time!
My dear brethren,the end is near...accept CHRIST & live for HIM
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by malc619(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Religion makes people DULL.....

1 Like

Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by Ifadaejiro: 8:06am On Dec 09, 2012
smiley Out of every nonsense, there's a sense.
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by djhoff: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Why do my fellow christian brothers and sisters use fear as a medium to get people to except Jesus into their lives?
To except Christ is personal and not because you dont want to go to hell, but because you love Christ and realise He died for all our sins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by mbuso86: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
those who believe has got nothing to loose if this is in favour of those who do not believe but vice-vesa the unbelievers has got eternity to loose, i suggest you think about this, i can assure you all prophecies by the word of God shall come to pass.in Jesuses name.2nd Timotthy 3:16
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by Uyome: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nairaland, Your claim on the mark is unfounded. I have gone through the US Healthcare Bill details and would not find where it is written that a certain mark will be instilled on the fore-head or at the fore-arm.
Please don't mislead us!
Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by arimod(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2013
To be sincere with you guys, I pity most of you. Because when you guys will see this coming, it will be too late then.
Let me xplian one thing Mr. Jerico did not explain, see that RFID will not only carry you medical record, it will carry your bio data, your assets, all your back record e.t.c, you don't need ur passport to travel abroad, u don't need ATM to withdraw, they don't need to ask for ur name at the hospital before they knw u.
Let me tell u guys this secret. The hiden objective of this RFID is this, they will not give you the 666 mark instantly, they will allow you guys to enjoy it for some years, by then you guy would have been enjoying it. Then they will now break the news to you, that the want to run upgrading in the chip, but the upgrading is for those that are ready. Ready for what? For the mark and by then you will have no choice than to accept it, cos you are enjoying the technology. But if you are stronge enough to reject it, my brother your life will be misserable, cos they will wipe all ur assets, delete ur biodata, remove you from medica attention, block your banking system, you can't travel and many other thing u've been enjoying.

There are people in united state fighting to end this RFID project, you guys are here using biasity, insulting the young man with vital information.

Have heard about the project far before Obama implemented it. I know we Nigerias always patronize lies. If you guys really want the prove about this peoples plan let me know, cos I have there Training Leaked Video, with prove. This video as been with me for morethan a Year.

So Mr. Jerico, God bless you. Don't feel too bad due to what they are saying, but remember that even when Jesus Christ came down to earth to preach the world of God to people, them still beef am. If things like that is happening now, no wahala. May the lord see us through.

To my fellow Muslim brothers and sister, let's have faith in Allah and believe in the Holy Quran.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast by okitejoseph: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol.. This is laughable sha... grin grin grin grin How can anyone say that the obama health care program is a mark of the beast something.....

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / US Political Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.