Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing (28188 Views)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / Gawat Still Missing Four Months On / A Disturbing News About Alhaji Gawat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by BabaEleko(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2012
Insha Allah he will return hom safely and whoever is responsible for his demise will be brought to book.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by maclatunji: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2012
bohboh275: I pray for his safe return Jubril. This is BOBO, Sheriff's friend. Please try to get a warrant to obtain is phone records from his service provider. I'm sure with the phone records you will be able to pin point is last known location because every cell phone connect to a cell tower to get service. Also let them process is car for any DNA, Finger prints or trace evidence.

I would suggest that we don't play private detective on this one. A life is at stake, let us put it this way: Alhaji Gawat is a Lagos State "Asset", it will do everything in its power to return him to his family safely.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by LagosShia: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2012
inshaAllah he will be free soon and we shall supplicate Allah (swt) for his immediate release.
[b]
In the name of Allah,the most merciful,the most compassionate

Oh Allah,send your peace and blessings upon Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad

Oh Allah,by the right of Fatima and her father,her brothers and her husband and her children,we pray to you for the health and security of Abdul-Razaq Aremu Gawat.Oh Allah if he is being held and oppressed against his will,we pray to you for his freedom.for the sake of Hussain,the grandfather of Hussain,the father of Hussain,the mother of Hussain,the brother of Hussain and the 9 among the offspring of Hussain,and what they mean to You,we supplicate to You oh Allah to return Abdul-Razaq Aremu Gawat, safe and in good health.Oh Allah,we make our case to you by the pure souls of the martyrs of Karbala who stood by your servant Hussain to protect your religion,Oh Allah wherever Abdul-Razaq Aremu Gawat is presently, stand by him and support him as you supported your messenger,Muhammad with angels eyes cannot perceive on the day of Badr.Oh Allah send your blessings and peace upon Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad.Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.Ya Allah,Ya Allah,Ya Allah!!!Ameen Thumma Ameen.[/b]
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by howolorloh(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2012
my Allah (swt) bring him back safe and sound.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by jamst(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2012
Dis shows dat our govt dont care about our safety & security but wait a minute is he really missing or was he kidnapped...To me,i think dey(his enemies) kidnapped him.Has anybody called his phone?If yes/no or if there is no response,it shows that he was definitely kidnapped & not missing cos if he is missing,we can easily contact his number 2 knw where he is...May almighty Allah save & return him alive AMIN
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by Rophyheart9ja(f): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2012
InshaAllah,He will return home back alive.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by Tgram(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2012
I am sure he will return home safely (insha Allah )
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by iykak47: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2012
Please God let this man return safely,chei! the man who gives nice presents to callers during his show, even baba xmas can not challenge him in gift giving competition.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by AbuHanifa: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2012
اللَّهُمَّ رَادَّ الضَّالَّةِ وَهَادِي الضَّالَّةِ أَنْتَ تَهْدِي مِنَ الضَّلَالَةِ ارْدُدْ عَلَيَّ ضَالَّتِي بِقُدْرَتِكَ وَسُلْطَانِكَ فَإِنَّهَا مِنْ عَطَائِكَ وَفَضْلِكَ
"O Allah, the One who returns the lost, by Your power and awe return what I have lost, for surely I have received it as Your gift and favour (boon)".

Amin

1 Like

Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by biolanurat: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2012
Insha Allah he will come home safely. We are all praying for his safety whereva he is. Have faith my brother.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by donwater(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2012
In sha Allah he will return home safely
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by prodam(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2012
MAY HE RETURN HOME SAFELY..INSHA ALLAH
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by alaanu(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2012
May Almighty Allah bring him back alive safely.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by tinu16(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2012
Insha Allah he will return home safe and sound. Allahuma Isruf'ana li waba walibala - Amin.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by 4tune1(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2012
Almighty ALLAH will not forsake him. Thuma sebila yansarahu Insha ALLAH.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by oobim(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2012
Insha allah
LagosShia: inshaAllah he will be free soon and we shall supplicate Allah (swt) for his immediate release.
[b]
In the name of Allah,the most merciful,the most compassionate

Oh Allah,send your peace and blessings upon Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad

Oh Allah,by the right of Fatima and her father,her brothers and her husband and her children,we pray to you for the health and security of Abdul-Razaq Aremu Gawat.Oh Allah if he is being held and oppressed against his will,we pray to you for his freedom.for the sake of Hussain,the grandfather of Hussain,the father of Hussain,the mother of Hussain,the brother of Hussain and the 9 among the offspring of Hussain,and what they mean to You,we supplicate to You oh Allah to return Abdul-Razaq Aremu Gawat, safe and in good health.Oh Allah,we make our case to you by the pure souls of the martyrs of Karbala who stood by your servant Hussain to protect your religion,Oh Allah wherever Abdul-Razaq Aremu Gawat is presently, stand by him and support him as you supported your messenger,Muhammad with angels eyes cannot perceive on the day of Badr.Oh Allah send your blessings and peace upon Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad.Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.Ya Allah,Ya Allah,Ya Allah!!!Ameen Thumma Ameen.[/b]
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by BlueMurder(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
May Allah (SWT) in His infinite mercy return your father to you safely, in order to continue his good works, ameen.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by slimming: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
God please, bring him back to us
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by Muttex(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Insha Allah he will come home safely and bring us the good news.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by Kockane(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
May GOD guide and protect him wherever he is and bring him back home safe and sound. We don't need to profess our religious affiliations wen saying prayers on a public forum such as dis. God is God, weda you address him as Allah, Yahweh, Amadioha, etc... I doubt if it was sum John Paul, dere wld'v been dez much arabic incantations on this thread. Cuz d way I see it, only muslims r praying for this man's safe return wich shldnt b so.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
He is not only ur father infact he is a friend, husband, brother, uncle, messenger, and motivator for all during ramadan and we will find him before then. Many broadcast and BB display are on from many nigerian we shall find him hale and hearty Insha Allah
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by aretedo: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
MAY ALLAH BRING HIM BACK SAFELY AND PROTECT,GUIDE AND GUARD HIM WHEREEVER HE IS,AMIN YA ARABBI
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by ibrash600: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
he will come back home safely Bikudiratilah
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by abdulquadri(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Inau ala rojihi laqodir.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by coolheed: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Azeez Ya Jabbar Ya Dhul Jalal wal Ikram.
May Allah return Alhaji Gawat Aremu peacefully and in sound health. Mo sha Allah all shall be well with him.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by kunle75(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
May the good lord send his angel on guard to keep him safe where ever he is.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by andyanders: 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
God will protect and bring your father back in Jesus name Amen.
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by abdul4hire: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
wow. wasnt aware,i know him personally. very terrible. May Allah give u the patience to bear nd grant the family safety nd his quick nd safe return home. amin
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by bawelat: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Uve done what is right 2day is friday may Almighty Allah s.w.t return him home safely,all muslim umah are with u in prayer,all d 4 corners of d earth were the jumat hutubat is recited will bring him home insha allah,bijahi fathia, amin
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by scholes23(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
jigawatts: Pls pray for ma popsy, he is STILL MISSING, all d death rumours are NOT TRUE, All DPO(s) and all oda security services in Lagos State are monitoring everywhere and there is nothing of such, All the family needs is prayers from all Angles... Please Nairalanders, pray 4 him to be found safely. Pls u can help me put it on d front page. Thanks. God bless u all. We are not losing hope at all.
My name is Gawat Jubril Aremu.
. Jubril my man, i just got d news on NL, only 2 discover dat ur actually d 1 but not 2 worry, we (BADORIANS) will always put ur dad in prayers. Relax God is in control. Its ur boy, victor nkume LSMCB 04 SET
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by poj(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
By the unqueness of this day (friday) God in his infinite mercy will touch d heart of his captors causing them to willingly set him free unhurt. Amin ya allahu
Re: My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing by ladys1(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
YA-ALLAHU, YA-RAHMAN, YA-QUDDUS, AR-RAQEEB, ,O YOU THAT SAVED MUSA(PBUH) FROM HIS ENEMIES AS FOUND IN YOUR WORDSsadQ10:88), O YOU THAT LIFTED ISSA TO THE HEAVEN AS FOUND IN YOUR WORDSsadQ4:157), O YOU THET KEPT YUNUUS IN THE BELLY OF THE WHALE AND RESCUED HIM AS FOUND IN YOUR WORDSsadQ21:87), O YOU THAT SAVED NUHU AND HIS PEOPLE FROM THE FLOOD OF TUUFAN AS FOUND IN YOURSsadQ23:28-29), O YOU THAT RESUED IBRAHEEM FROM THE FIRE OF NAMROOD AS FOUND IN YOUR WORDSsadQ21:69-70), O YOU THAT BROUGHT OUT YUSUF FROM THE DEPTH OF WELL AND ADORE HIM WITH GOODNESS AS FOUND IN YOUR WORDSsadQ21:101), O LORD ASSIT AND HELP US FIND ALH. ADBULRASAQ GAWAT AREMU WITH THE HONOUR BESTOWED ON PROPHET MUHAMMED SAW. AMIN SUMA AMIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? / Why Do Muslims Hate Christians So Much, Could This Be The Anti-christ Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.