Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,191 members, 7,932,044 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Need Your Prayers - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need Your Prayers (706 Views)

Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Prayers by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2012
Salam, am currently undergoing trying times and am humbly seeking that you remember in your prayers.

Fellow brothers and sisters, am in need of your prayers. Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Prayers by tbaba1234: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2012
May Allah grant you ease! Amin
Re: I Need Your Prayers by maclatunji: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2012
mdsocks: Salam, am currently undergoing trying times and am humbly seeking that you remember in your prayers.

Fellow brothers and sisters, am in need of your prayers. Thanks.

Sad to read this, May Allah extricate you from such trying times and lift you up thereafter. (Amin).
Re: I Need Your Prayers by olawalebabs(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2012
Allah will make you overcome all the challenges. Be strong, be prayerfull and patience. 'Verily, Allah love those that are patience'
Re: I Need Your Prayers by Maisuya1: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
May Allah ease your plight. Also on ur part increase ur azkaar like "lahaula wala kuwwata illa BILLAH" when u drive rather than listen to boring FM musics keep reciting it, or when u walk to the mosque recite rather than walking quietly, and on ur numerous spare time....
Re: I Need Your Prayers by alaoeri: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
Know that no matter how hard your trying times are, some have pass more difficult situation just keep your head straight Allah 'll surely easy your task.
Re: I Need Your Prayers by radar5(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2012
If you are a true believer,go to a corner,explain what you are going through to Allah,tell him what you you want,then recite laqodijakum once.You shall surely laugh.Wa salam.

(1) (Reply)

Tahajjud Supplications / Braka Da Sallah/eid Mubarak / Virtues Of Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.