Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,665 members, 7,902,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man (649 Views)

Are You Female Single Looking For Serious Man Call This Numbe 008063375869 / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / I Need A Serious Man : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by onifemi: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
smileygud day to you all,'m new on this site n iwudn't mind meeting new people smiley wink kiss

please i'll like to meet a guy who's ready for a serious relationship

contact me through my email fummibak@yahoo.com

'll be 24 in my next birthday,and 'm out of school ,got out of school 2005 and ,
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by pin4eva(f): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2007
u got out of school? abi u graduated? which one?
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by speeddater: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2007
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2007
Hope you will not disappear from Nairaland once you hooked one Nairalander!!.

Anyway, there are many good nairalanders, and i pray you will get one.

Best advice is familiarise yourself with the forum (apparently you are new), look for a guy around that you fancy and keep trailing him ( not stalking him)!, and contributing to his discussions till you catches his attention.

Good luck!
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by tonywest: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
hei im also in school i want to know where you are schooling i'm interested.my number is 08032095561
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by Nautillus(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
Thought there was a truck load of serious ppl at Igbobi??
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
tonywest:

hei im also in school i want to know where you are schooling i'm interested.my number is 08032095561

*Sigh* Why do you guys never get things right? The lady left an email address for interested parties to contact her on, so, contact her via that! Not leave your cellphone number, expecting her to call you!

It does pay to read, and receive.
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2007
Siena:

*Sigh* Why do you guys never get things right? The lady left an email address for interested parties to contact her on, so, contact her via that! Not leave your cellphone number, expecting her to call you!

It does pay to read, and receive.

LOL. . .true true.
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2007
nothing to add
Re: I'm In Serious Need Of A Serious Man by emekaemor(m): 2:42am On Dec 11, 2007
hey dear i just send u a mail to you yahoo. emeka

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Abroad And Nigerian Women In Nigeria - Compare. / Just For The Ladies Whos Btw 19 & 21 / Need A Yoruba Girl 4 Date In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.