Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Bad Habits Do You Love?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? (23706 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Bad Habits Of Your Spouse That You Can't Stand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Freiburger(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Tyche: 1. Eating between 1:30 to 2:30 am.
2. Once at home, I move around/sleep naked.
3. Eating directly from the pot cause I find it difficult washing plates.
Lol, what are you weighing at the moment?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chinedumo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
is it more comfortable?
berem: Ummm! Using water to wash my butt after offloading waste products! Do pple still use tissue paper? Guess they are missing a lot
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Les: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
ijebuboy18: - don't bath 4 days so long as I am not going out, my record is 7days.
- don't wash d dishes until there are no more plates or cutlery 2 use.
- wash my bum only water even wen I am not @home n there is tissue, don't get how pple use tissues 2 smear their bums wit shyte wen it can b properly cleaned.
-smell my hands wen I jst washed my bum n haven't cleaned my hand, men it stinks but I luv dat smell.
- scratching my testicles n smelling it, stinks lik hell, so as a kid I scratched n placed my smelly hands ova my cousins or siblings noses, men they hated me.
- if I am wit a lady n happen 2 insert my fingers in her, I MUST smell it. God the smell is heavenly unless of course u don't take care of urself well, dat smell is a turn off.
-wen food is cooked n served I smell it, don't knw y ppl hate dis guess cos I do it everywhere,I jst hav a tin 4 smellin
can someone pls tell me dis dude is an alien?

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ijebuboy18(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
How could I 4get,
-place my hands on my bum n fart,if I am alone I smell it, if u r near me beta start running grin
-burp out loud wen I am eating alone or with peeps am familiar wit, all my gfs hate dis,jst tell dem I am appreciating d meal.
-luv pickin my teeth wit my fingers afta eating even wen I am eating out,those toothpicks don't do d job @all.
Some mothers sure do have em.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
Les: can someone pls tell me dis dude is an alien?

Tell you which dude is which alien?
What of you wey dey leave plate under bed for one month?
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
ijebuboy18: How could I 4get,
-place my hands on my bum n fart,if I am alone I smell it, if u r near me beta start running grin
-burp out loud wen I am eating alone or with peeps am familiar wit, all my gfs hate dis,jst tell dem I am appreciating d meal.
-luv pickin my teeth wit my fingers afta eating even wen I am eating out,those toothpicks don't do d job @all.
Some mothers sure do have em.

how is it you are able to have gfs? shocked That is the mystery.

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Clemzy16(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Wow! I'm guilty of most of the said events. I love drinking water straight from the gallon also. I don't like putting a cup on my mouth that has been used by someone else. (thou, my mother always complains, but i just don't wanna listen)
i also like cleaning my hands/mouth with the cotton. (Probably after eating). Ain't that crazy...
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by ijebuboy18(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2012
davidylan:

how is it you are able to have gfs? shocked That is the mystery.
Beats me 2,even my mum says she doesn't get wat dey all see in me,@ d end of d day most of d ladies jst join me, especially in d farting bit,jst 2 get bak @me,1 actually farted in my food. It can b a lovely competition sha but pls don't try this @home.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Xplicit1(f): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
I like drinkin wata 4rm d bottle directly, up 2 d extent dat i ve a liltle bottle i turn wata into instead of a cup. I like usin my teeth 2 open minerals, it's kindda difficult 4 me 2 socialize
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Clemzy16(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
On Nairaland.. 'I don't get to come back to view whether i was Quoted or Attacked by a Question after commenting on a topic. I just go Back and view other topics. Like.. If You're guilty of the same offence..

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by nikkyshyne(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ok. I have read enough. This thread is making me puke now. *EXIT THREAD FOR GOOD* angry
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by emyguz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
kulyie: I love withholding d change when my mom sends me on errand to buy drinks 4 d visitor
Nice to meet my fellow bad guy in the house. Tho i only do that wen I'm in need for money or wen my conscience allows me 8-)
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
ha ha. Modified.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by EdDave(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Enjoying wearing my just boxers in and outside the house. I like the freedom. Didn't notice the extended bulge till I was wearing it 1 night on d road and a friend pointed it out. Imagine all the people that would have seen it and said nothing. Family, friends and neighbours.Just can't help it.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by nasty45(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
sheringan: Scratching my balls when alone and tired grin grin grin grin
gross n am sure u smel it aftawads
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by chinedumo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
[size=13pt]Those navels do give sweet sensations[/size]
slimyem: my sitting position is terrible...
...and if i'm in skirts or gowns,you get to see all...
Yeah...its bad and i know!
..then i love fiddling with my navel under my cloth...and i get carried away anywhere and everywhere...even at work!
...and i can eat anything in the middle of the night...from snacks to beverages to solids...cheesycheesy
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Tjluv: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
Walking around the house unclad and barefooted
Biting my finger nails
Eating directly from the pot
Writing on the walls of my room
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Tallest9(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
To fart amidst my siblings...they dun vex wit me tire bt dat thing too sweet
using the toilet without flushing..mehn!.to flush toilet na big work for me o
one last thing..i lyk to dey piss 4 bush..dat tin sweet eh!
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Sagytarius(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
although I've stopped it, I enjoyed drinking my pee after easing myself. It tastes salty.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Thok(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
Pausing Movies and rewinding To get the detailed actions And also. Checking out Nairaland while in the lecture hall. cheesy
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
time to unfollow this thread. grin these has moved from "bad habits" to downright unhygienic practices

2 Likes

Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by slimyem: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
chinedumo: [size=13pt]Those navels do give sweet sensations[/size]
oh yeah...
You don't have to tell me about it...cheesy
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by MrAnony1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
leaving my computer on for weeks on end

writing and sketching on every peice of paper I can lay my hands on.

My addiction to NL especially religion section
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Clemzy16(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sagytarius: although I've stopped it, I enjoyed drinking my pee after easing myself. It tastes salty.
WTF! Were you pocessed....
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Gen2jaynee: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
kulyie: Yea,i remember when i was a kid just entering secondary school then,i loved using d school toilet instead of doin my thing at home before goin to school and so there was dis day dat i met d toilet messed up n i was so pressed,i had to use d 2nd toilet and i said 2 myself i will not flush it because somone else used d 1st toilet n dint flush even though there was a paper dat said please flush after use and so i decided dat any day i go to d toilet,i will neva flush even if there are ten gallons of water in d toilet.d day i met my waterloo was when i came out from d toilet and one boy in jss2 was toasting me,of which i've always been doing shakara and hard to get 4 him.d cleaner came to meet me where d boy was toasting me and hit me from my butts and said oya shewa go and flush d toilet.so u are d one dats always messing up d toilet each day i clean it and i was like am not d only one o! Dat day d cleaner reported me to my class teacher and i was asked to wash all d toilets in d school and fetch all d water in d gallons in each toilet.i cried my eyes out dat day and vowed neva to leave d toilet dirty each tym i used it.lol
hahahhahaha..LWKMH
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mr_Anony: leaving my computer on for weeks on end

writing and sketching on every peice of paper I can lay my hands on.

My addiction to NL especially religion section

O my God! Tell me about it.

Sagytarius: although I've stopped it, I enjoyed drinking my pee after easing myself. It tastes salty.
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by bruglione1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2012
Up till now, I still enjoy puTtin ma hand in ma boxers, makes me feel like a man esp nw u have men wf boobs
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Josphine4good(f): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
[/color] i love sleeping naked[color=][color=#990000] i love sleeping naked[/color][color=#990000][/color] i love sleeping naked
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Switchi: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] i luv touching my n*pple esp wen i'm reading at home. I also luv bathing late wen i dnt ve anywhere 2 go 2
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by r231(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nail biting.....sometimes through the skin grin grin
sleep with tv on all night
dont like plates for some reason so i eat with a big bowl grin grin grin

brb for more grin grin
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Egelife(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
I prefre sleeping on my couch 2 d bed, also wenever I travel 2 my hometown no matter wat time it is I leave the toilets in d house to pee outside the house tongue
Re: What Bad Habits Do You Love?? by Les: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
fellis:

Tell you which dude is which alien?
What of you wey dey leave plate under bed for one month?
it's very difficult 4a young boy like me to stay alone and i gat fine gf dat cares 4me but hate doin work. But no matter how untidy ma house go be, i must take ma bath every day even if it's just once. Guy trust me, me better. Cast it as a vote on NL and see who wins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abuja Club That Fines Members For Adultery / Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.