Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,630 members, 7,889,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? (985 Views)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? by cbaba: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
we all have them, lazy girl or dude...some blacksheep...shamless...nonchalant person sha that tries to OR already has spoilt the family name,be it mono or polygamous.There is this dirty boy in my family(polygamous:other wife's brother) and he just came in from ABA...always coming late to the house and doesnt clean up.No manners! Av overlooked it and i biliv its the best cos i dont tell humans how bad i think of 'em...not me!But share yours,I have a feeling its worse...lol
Re: Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? by OldHag: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
I have the best family in the whole wide world. Thank you Jesus!!
Re: Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? by tpia5: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
if God saw fit to place me in the family i have, then who am i to complain?

am i better than them, and in what way? No be the same dna dey our bodi?

if they're dirty, I'm dirty.

end of.

If you are annoyed by my dirtiness which comes from my dirty family, then go kick rocks.
Re: Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:
if God saw fit to place me in the family i have, then who am i to complain?

am i better than them, and in what way? No be the same dna dey our bodi?

if they're dirty, I'm dirty.

end of.

If you are annoyed by my dirtiness which comes from my dirty family, then go kick rocks.

Na fight? grin
Re: Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? by tpia5: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
no be fight nah.

just saying- if my family dey smell too much then get the bloody heck out of my face.

@ whoever makes it their bloody business.
Re: Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? by Caracta(f): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
We aint perfect, but i wouldn't trade my family for anything. They are simply the BEST. I love them all.
Re: Who Is That Annoying Family Relative? by HOTCASSY(f): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
Old-Hag:
I have the best family in the whole wide world. Thank you Jesus!!

Who are we going to ask? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Will You Just Accept It As A Normal Greeting? / The Family Unit And The Wellbeing Foundation / God bless you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.