Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? (893 Views)

Baby Disfigured By Boko Haram Attack To Begin Surgery (Graphic Photos) / At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! / Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? by Nostalgia(f): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, your advice is needed here URGENTLY. My cousin used to have a very nice set of teeth and we all used to admire her smile. Recently, i noticed that her front set of lower teeth has started shifting away from their original position. Presently, the upper teeth are doing same. Based on my advise, she has tried different paste brands like OralB, Colgate herbal, Pepsodent etc. As there was no improvement, she tried different mouth washes like Natureguard teatree oil mouthwash, closeup mouthwash and a few others but still no improvement. However, she was told to try hydrogen peroxide, which she is using presently as mouthwash but she says it burns her gums. To avoid any mishap, i have asked her to quit peroxide today. Based on my research, bacteria like streptococcus mutans, amongst others, are excreting toxins into her mouth, thereby causing her problems. Please kindly suggest any mouthwash (natural or otherwise) that is safe enough to use here. I also recently overheard a colleague at work talking about Silver biotics as a good mouthwash. What do you think. Any suggestion is welcome. God bless you. N.B. She's been to the clueless dentist severally. Sadly, braces is out of her reach for now.
Re: Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? by Nostalgia(f): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Is anybody outthere? Please say something.
Re: Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? by Michky: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Tel ha 2 brush 2ice daily. Den she shd mk sr dat she dosnt eat again after brushn. & if posibl stay away 4rm snacks 4 nw. R u sure u'r nt d cousin u'r talkn abt. Hehehe (jus sayn).
Re: Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? by Nostalgia(f): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Michky: Tel ha 2 brush 2ice daily. Den she shd mk sr dat she dosnt eat again after brushn. & if posibl stay away 4rm snacks 4 nw. R u sure u'r nt d cousin u'r talkn abt. Hehehe (jus sayn).
Thanks for your advise. Please do you know of any mouthwash that can be useful? Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana Is Bad To Health.true Or False / . / Can You Share A Tooth Brush With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.