Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? (3364 Views)

Baifra Ipob Modus Operandi Have Changed They Won't Be Peaceful Again / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi / Atiku Why Has Boko Haram Not Close Down Your University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by 9javoice1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
by OmanIman:
I observed that most of the posts have turned to bickering btw xtians and muslims,leaving out the main culprit whch is BH itself! this depicts the very scenario of the reality we r facing in this country.Wish we wld all jus stop accusing each other and Unite to fight a common enemy..Terrorism.

unite with who? those(hausa/fulani = bokoharam) that told us open to be their target.

you are drunk
Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by OmanIman: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
tobechi74: Boko haram has always been against govt not christians
So y are churches being bombed all d time?
Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by OmanIman: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
9ja voice:

unite with who? those(hausa/fulani = bokoharam) that told us open to be their target.

you are drunk
Even in my perceived drunkness as u so emphasised,i insist pointing accusing fingers wont solve the problm and u well know it...bt im surprised that in this time and age,many nigerians are quite ignorant in their assessment of other tribes else u wldnt condemn all hausa's and fulani's nor group them together.
Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2012
@amosy007, I did promise that I would post info to show that more muslims have been killed. Well here goes,

a) We know that the North is about 95% muslims i.e Every 9 out of 10 people in the North are Muslims . . .

b) According to you, and NAN, there has been 12 Church bombings and each case well documented (number of dead and injured in most all cases given)

c) According to record keepers however, Boko Haram has killed more than 2000 people in Nigeria since 2009. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram

If you substract the number of dead and injured in the church cases, and multiply what you have left with, 90% +/-5, you have a number for muslims dead alone greater than the number of Christians dead and Injured.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/25/boko-haram-prison-break_n_1624339.html

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0727/nigeria.html

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/177868-boko-haram-kills-130-innocent-villagers-in-plateau-state.html

Also find the reference links provided in the WikiPedia document. Also note that this is not about winning points but about getting people to give up on this SELECTIVE AMNESIA state where they quickly forget what has been happening whenever they want to argue blindly about the situation. Nigeria is going through this and if care is not taken, MEND will not be the only terrorist group active in the south for too long.

1 Like

Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2012
Let's desist from this unnecessary argument. Boko Haram is a political tool setup to cause religious war and to ridicule the current government. We keep getting this people wrong. We Nigerians are our problem, I think the govt is not ready to tackle this problem. This is not about how many christians or muslim have died in there attacks, they have killed countless Nigerians and News agencies aided them in causing religious war.

Firstly, Boko Haram started with the no to western education, yet they produce bombs and use sophisticated weapons to attack innocent people. Later, they change the tactics to Jail breaks, thereby killing innocent policemen and SSS. Furthermore, they move to attacking beer parlours, bars and innocent people watching football matches. Later, they attack UN, Police Headquarters, Police stations, rob banks and kill any government agency on sight. Later on they change tactis to bombing of churches and killing christians to divert and confuse us of there aims, they now go after mosques,shehus,Imans and anybody trying to stop them (Rmember, they said they are ready to attack ANYBODY that aided the govt in tracking them) yet some gullible religious fanatics thinks they are ONLY after christians.

The govt is not serious and ready to curb this menace cos I wonder how journalist get the information of boko haram claiming responsibility of d bombings, some news agency will say ' through reliable source' can't the SSS-fool go after the so called reliable source, this people are easy to track. Block all northern borders to other neighbouring countries, trace them through phones cos I know they do communicate, change all those Aboki soldiers ( cos most of them can't go after there brothers), send intelligent spy to all northern state, prosecute there sponsor( since our dear President said he knows them),declare state of Emergency in those states and send only Non Aboki well trainied JTF after them. Until then, the killings and bombing won't stop.
Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by jujukemist(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2012
all of you talking here, the Quran supports what bokoharam is doing. are you all scared of reading it.Ok read the fundamentals of Bokoharam. in the Quran christians are a bog embarrassment to muslims and their Allah.hence kill them whereever you find them, untill thery are subjugated or pay jizzya as some do in Egypt. grin Boko are the real Muslims, every other group is in trouble grin seriously
Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by jujukemist(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2012
;DObviously you have not been to any serious northern boarder. Try damasak boarder. you will need over 1000 sss personnel to effectively mann it.
Only the muslims can help us root BH out, because they live with them.however to this with me loosing my muslim friends,govt must show me proof of how they will guarantee everyones security.If not BH will continue to gain ground untill God Almighty stops them Amen
Re: Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? by kinkyshoe: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2012
y r we so distracted by the number of victims. i think we should not lose sight of the subject. the truth is dat boko haram tactics have nothin to do with being Christians or muslims. human blood is being shed. a common front is what we need to end the attacks. let us condemn wat is condemnable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EDO ACN Lawmaker Caught With Gun (PIC) / Why G7 Governors Decamping Does Not Really Affect Jonathan's 2015 Chances / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Transformation Agenda Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.