Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,645 members, 7,944,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife (1184 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2012
I looked around at most family in my estate,and see that the Man is usually the first of die leaving the wife behind.this baffles me,cos i want to live long..is it due to stress,or nature?
Re: Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by tobechi20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
Common sense should tel u dat the man is normally older than the woman...and that old dies b4 the young
Re: Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by tasandra: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
What a senseless post lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by AdeniyiA(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2012
when u talk about stress,hypertension,risks , exposures etc, all these are what men are proned to,if u cud open women's heart what u wil find are; sweety,honey,chocolate,credit card,sugar,etc evrythin sweet, jst name it. but jst open men's hearts wat u'll are; school fees,house rent, nepa bills,maintenance budget,foodstuff budget etc name them. so tell me why they wont die early...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by sugardaddy1(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2012
In as much as this post may seem senseless to some, the poster's question needs to be looked into as not all deaths in marriages are natural. There have been a large number of cases where some women kill their husbands so as to inherit his properties and become "landladies". Others have been known to kill their husbands on the suspicion that he has an affair with another woman. Some even have been known to kill their husbands just to have the freedom of living wayward and promiscuos lives thereafter.
So, as a man, please always sleep with one eye closed especially when you start noticing behaviours that are strange about your wife.
Re: Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by Claus(m): 4:11am On Jul 18, 2012
It's actually a valid question. Although the poster has used marriage as a reference point, if you look at it in general, you'll find that the life expectancy of men is lower than women in almost all the countries in the world.

I don't know if research has ever been able to properly explain it.
Re: Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by sugardaddy1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Wife, 3 others arrested over husband’s murder

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/07/wife-3-others-arrested-over-husbands.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Nigerianeye+%28NigerianEye%29&m=1
Re: Why Is It The Man That Dies First before the wife by Challotti: 4:22am On Jan 29, 2013
Welcome to OGBONI-OKIJA WIDOWS OF CHRIST! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Church Says No To Condom Use / 7 Important Reasons To Continuously Learn About Your Spouse / 7 Decisions Every Man Must Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.