Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,785 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? (2907 Views)

12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You / Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? / 90% Of Girls Never Got Marry To Whom They Truely Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
fados4sure:
Will you wake up an just get married without loving somebody first?
you can't but you should not go nuts over love
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: It depends on what that "thing" is

^^^
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
fados4sure:
Will you wake up an just get married without loving somebody first?

bro dont mix your apples with your oranges.......in the bible, you only become one AFTER marriage....... before marriage, you are simply playing the fields and fooling yourself (and SINGLE). no matter how much you love someone, you cannot be viewed as ONE by that same bible, unless you marry that lady. whatever happen before marriage has absolutely NO VALUE in the bible because there was no dating in biblical times. lol
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro dont mix your apples with your oranges.......in the bible, you only become one AFTER marriage....... before marriage, you are simply playing the fields and fooling yourself (and SINGLE). no matter how much you love someone, you cannot be viewed as ONE by that same bible, unless you marry that lady. whatever happen before marriage has absolutely NO VALUE in the bible because there was no dating in biblical times. lol

ok MBJ i have a question for you...ok so back then in the "bible days" there were arranged marriages. That doesn't apply to us all so we can 'x' that out. But courting is still very relevant. You say it's playing the fields and what not, but say you are serious about the person and given the impression it will lead to marriage but then they pull a Houdini move on you. Would you say there is no way to escape it...or is it possible to find love and avoid the constant heartbreaks?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ms dark, i dont understand your question fully..............
what i meant by playing the fields is that he isnt viewed as anything by that same bible, until he marries her. so he is fooling himself if he thinks that anything other than MARRIAGE can make him "one" with any lady.

love come and goes, some can make it last longer while others cant, but nobody can confirm beforehand that it will last forever. everything has to be "right", and let us all remember that not all love story end up in Heartbreak....some separate with no pain and disaster.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

It them means you can't love a lady an do anything for her?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2012
fados4sure:
It them means you can't love a lady an do anything for her?
Have you not been reading dude? It depends on your definition of "anything"
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Have you not been reading dude? It depends on your definition of "anything"
I mean anything? Most especially finacially?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2012
fados4sure:
I mean anything? Most especially finacially?
Financially maybe but some other things I am not sure
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Financially maybe but some other things I am not sure
Even me? Aside finance, i can't because it was only Jesus that came to die foreverybody not me dieing for love...
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
fados4sure:
Even me? Aside finance, i can't because it was only Jesus that came to die foreverybody not me dieing for love...
So why have you been arguing since?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
fados4sure: It them means you can't love a lady an do anything for her?

i can love a lady, and do a lot for "us", so long as i keep my SANITY. the minute this love turns into something INSANE/CRAZY, my brain takes over and put a firewall around my heart.

what you have to remember is that YOU (as a person) is the number one priority in any r/ship and must ALWAYS stay that way.........
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
So why have you been arguing since?
Read my statement very well, i said financially
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

i can love a lady, and do a lot for "us", so long as i keep my SANITY. the minute this love turns into something INSANE/CRAZY, my brain takes over and put a firewall around my heart.

what you have to remember is that YOU (as a person) is the number one priority in any r/ship and must ALWAYS stay that way.........

Thanks
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by pendo89(f): 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
I see a guy just about to make a BIG mistake and will soon open a thread of regrets.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by pendo89(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
FADO LISTEN PLEASE!!

You are too blinded and it seems like it has impaired ur judgement!

You are not yet one! you still not sure about urself but u want to drag somebody into ur life? She still trying to find herself too.

The Bible says THERE'S IS A TIME FOR EVRYTHING.It's time to study now and build urself financially

Don't make a blunder too early.Meet more girls,compare, take time.What is the rush for?

This is what puppy love does.Blinds u.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
pendo89: Coming from MBJ?
Did prophet TB jshua visit u last nite?

lol, just because I dont believe in the charlatan preachers that are abound in churches every sunday, lying and getting rich off of "religion", doesnt mean that i dont UNDERSTAND FULLY the words of the Bible. knowledge is the key of life!
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
Read my statement very well, i said financially
Your post read "anything" even the financial part of it is extreme to me. If I wanna help you, I will because I want to not because I love you. The fact that I am in love with you does not really mean you will get preferential treatment when it comes to my finances
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Your post read "anything" even the financial part of it is extreme to me. If I wanna help you, I will because I want to not because I love you. The fact that I am in love with you does not really mean you will get preferential treatment when it comes to my finances
ese!
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by addictiv(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2012
this poster has guts o, see the determination he has just to accomplish this task that he has given himself, if he concentrate this determination on his masters i think he would be the best graduating in his German school, i think he should first complete his masters then return and marry the lady then he sends her to school, by then he would be more financially comfortable than he is presently. more mature to know that training a lady is not a days job.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
addictiv: this poster has guts o, see the determination he has just to accomplish this task that he has given himself, if he concentrate this determination on his masters i think he would be the best graduating in his German school, i think he should first complete his masters then return and marry the lady then he sends her to school, by then he would be more financially comfortable than he is presently. more mature to know that training a lady is not a days job.
lol
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Esolver1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
why should i do ANYTHING for love? if to steal or kill just to satify her. abey park well. u no no say if something bad happens to me..na sharp sharp she go take forget me and run leave me. @Poster, e bi like say love still dey cover ur eyes. stay there!
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
E-solver:
why should i do ANYTHING for love? if to steal or kill just to satify her. abey park well. u no no say if something bad happens to me..na sharp sharp she go take forget me and run leave me. @Poster, e bi like say love still dey cover ur eyes. stay there!
I said: assist her finacially?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Esolver1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
fados4sure:
I said: assist her finacially?
so Anything just mean "finacially assist" to you.
wen ur parents dey force you go school, u think say na bad tin they de do u.
Now u don dey see de result. tongue
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Be careful. Magas are born everyday.
Slow down. You should really only do these sorts of things for your WIFE.

Now, unless you know you can do this sort of thing for her and you want NOTHING from her in return, as in, in your mind, she is free to bounce with another man and you wouldn't be bothered, then and ONLY then can you carry out such charitable actions.

Otherwise, you would not be doing it for the right reasons, and there would likely be no blessing from it.
A wasted action it would be.

So if you are trying to buy this lady's heart by putting her through school, I'm sure there are many female mugus who are looking for a maga like you. smiley
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
2buff: Be careful. Magas are born everyday.
Slow down. You should really only do these sorts of things for your WIFE.

Now, unless you know you can do this sort of thing for her and you want NOTHING from her in return, as in, in your mind, she is free to bounce with another man and you wouldn't be bothered, then and ONLY then can you carry out such charitable actions.

Otherwise, you would not be doing it for the right reasons, and there would likely be no blessing from it.
A wasted action it would be.

So if you are trying to buy this lady's heart by putting her through school, I'm sure there are many female mugus who are looking for a maga like you. smiley
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Yur Wedding Night Your Wife Confesses To U Dat She Is Mammy Water / Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. / 6 Golden Rules For Single Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.