Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,679 members, 7,968,984 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates (48540 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Eltonluigi(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2012
Goin' thru my Google Earth now, apparently there are no burnt out roof tops.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by chelseabmw(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2012
Accreditation Done...Waiting 2 Exercise Ma franchise.....Am reporting from esan west LGA,Ekpoma
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by ayox2003: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2012
Clemzy16: I just hide my head for inside house. Anyways sha, I'll be reporting live from ITV..

Whether your votes count or not, VOTE!

what if everyone behaved like you SMH.

Dont blame the govt for non-performance okay?

Frawzey
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by S2kluv: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2012
Eltonluigi: Goin' thru my Google Earth now, apparently there are no burnt out roof tops.
Na wetin u wan na bring out.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by chiefkpokp(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2012
The comrade queues up with normal people this morning. If you know anyone in Edo, send them sms telling them to vote the comrade governor.

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by chiefkpokp(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2012
Tension in Edo, as ACN, PDP mobilize for support

As armed soldiers take over streets
POLITICAL tension heightened in Edo state, as leaders of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), relocate to their villages ahead today’s governorship election in the state.

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of the ACN will be slugging it out with Gen. Charles Airhiavbere of the PDP and Solomon Edebiri of the ANPP. But a public opinion poll on the Edo State governorship election conducted by an Abuja-based Centre for Public opinion and Media Research has placed Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and the ACN ahead with 75.8 per cent.

The straw poll in which 2, 920 respondents who are registered voters were sampled in 30 towns and villages across the three Senatorial Districts in the State, placed the PDP and its candidate, Gen. Charles Airhiavbere (rtd) second with 14.1 percent.

The ANPP and its candidate, Chief Solomon Edebiri came third with 1.2 percent while the CPC candidate, Elder Roland Izevbuwa who has already stepped down for Governor Oshiomhole, came fourth with 0.3 percent.

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by kingparagon1: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove:

My broda, I know edo state more than you. Iyaro, and others are wash. Siluko is ok. Dawnson is crap. Ikpoba hill hold up is terrible. Only the mission road by pass make sense and it wasn't built by Oshiomole. It was built during the lucky years. Ewa road is still as neglected as it was 30yrs ago. Okoro road is swimming pool. Adola junction is still a lake. I like the drainage they are doing between five junction and uselu lagos road. But its taking forever. I heard he did well in his home town from friends there and I expect that. He has to help his people and that's cool. He has dome nothing for AAU. Please don't go there. He has practically neglected that school.

I tell it as it is. The one he has done, I will admit and the one he hasn't done, I will say so. I don't follow bandwagon
before oshio baba govt, developmnt stops in 1983, ambrose alli govt(remeba him - bendel state property, not to be sold). Oyegun under perform mayb because of time. So, Edo state ws abandoned 4 close 2 27yrs, developmnt is continuous tin nt magic in abt 4yrs. In ondo state, mimiko perform cos agagun did sometin during his tym, 2day, akure is a heaven & far ahead of benin. I used to like ACN, until Fayemi govt in ekiti. Bt oshio baba is d man dat wil take us thr.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by zunnurain1: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2012
osho baba ni... I'm reporting from etsako east, Agenebode..... God bless people of Edo, CPC, ACN and people Agenebode......... Nothing they happen
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by adefash(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2012
Donalð Genes: We still waitinq 4 ua upates
anywea i am not blind to see that oshiomole is already winninq.....
when votin has not started!
they are still doing accreditation na!
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by chelseabmw(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2012
For now ekpoma is peaceful.............we are waiting for voting to start proper
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by LaconicINC: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2012
Now that i hv eaten,let me move close to my polling unit

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Reporting from Ikpoba Okha LGA
unit 8, ward 2 (Oregbeni pry. Sch), Ikpoba Hill.
Accredition is on-going. Situations are very calm.

But some faces for here get as e b o.

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by klassic(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Truth! NOne of dem is good but Oshobaba is quite better dan d others so vote 4 ACn. Vote oshobaba ! Vote for the beta man

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by hovic(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Reporting live, accreditation in some ward is dormant, no picture no name. Ppl dey vex here.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by S2kluv: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2012
Sijo01: Reporting from Ikpoba Okha LGA
unit 8, ward 2 (Oregbeni pry. Sch), Ikpoba Hill.
Accredition is on-going. Situations are very calm.

But some faces for here get as e b o.
pls watch ur back
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by chiefkpokp(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2012
The Rigging have be gone!!
at Urora, they are complaining that the lists for accreditation is not a real list, because almost everyone that has stand to be accreditated can not fine their name, in UNit 14, all the names have been deleted, even the chairman and some other notable cannot fine their name,they lamented that the INEC have brought another strange list, Please ooooooooooo, I am sensing that the rigging have started!!! Please do something.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by tonididdy(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2012
edicolove: It is peaceful so far but I pity edo state. They are going the same path with the ACN states. So much propaganda. Oshio has only completed ring road, akpakpava, ekewan and sapele roads since 4 yrs. All the other roads are rubbish. Terrible hold up moving inside benin everyday. Benin has one of the best network of roads in Nigeria, but the government has not taking advantage of that. Airport road has become a conduit to syphone money. Oshiomole has been doing airport road for 4 yrs now and no headway. The only thing he has done I like is the mass transit just like brt. Several schools have been renovated but there are no teachers. Oshiomole has pursued many of the teachers. Edo state has many good government schools with good structures because they were built by the missionaries. I am not really impressed by what is on the groud. I have been hearing that he is doing well and I was praising him as well but arriving here, its all wash. Nothing near what is happening in places like Imo, Enugu, Akwa Ibom. Oshiomole was even trying to deduct 30percent tax from workers but they resisted him.

But I think he will win because PDP brought out a useless candidate. If they had brought out a credible person like Osunbor, it would have been difficult for Oshiomole. But PDP are trying to play the ethnic card and it is what will make them loose
you speak for only what u've heard...oshiomole has worked beyond those area...imagine what he'll do if he continues for another 4terms and what another acn candidate will do in another 8years...edo will be heaven on earth

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by zunnurain1: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2012
Carmall: Bt the cpc candidate has declared his support for oshio baba...
nice ideal.... Reporting from Agenebode, all is going well...... God bless Edo, Agenebode and osho baba......

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by jude33084(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2012
One guy wanted to cause trouble in ward 6 unit 18 Oredo(ministry of Edu) he came and startd packing our accreditation papers that they where fake?! It was 7 of us that stopped the guy while the police men where just there observing angry

I recorded it bt the policemen force me to delete it otherwise they will seize my phone

We later saw the guy with Ogbemudia's daughter meaning the guy na pdp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by rinalukaku: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2012
Kitchen unit in my opinion should always be bought local www.cheapestkitchensintheworld.co.uk/kitchen-units.asp is the cheapest in the UK. But is it worth the hassle if something goes wrong like it often does when fitting a kitchen. Kitchen units in London should be bought in London and not from these Manchester guys who are going around undercutting everyone what happens when your kitchen fitter is half way through fitting your kitchen and suddenly realizes that he has an end panel that is either damaged or missing . Is he going to drive all the way to Manchester to pick up another one? I don’t think so and by the time they send you another one your kitchen fitter will have finished fitting your kitchen and will no doubt want extra money to come back. So the money that you saved in the first place will be spent. At least with a local company you will be able to just go and collect your missing items immediately. Also should we not all be thinking about supporting our local tradesmen. Even if you’re not going to support your local businesses then perhaps you should look at national companies that have stores in your area like Band Q or Magnet or even Howdens.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by drpompay(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2012
Accreditation just started @ UBTH, INEC officials arrived @ past 11.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by sunch(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2012
chelseabmw: Accreditation Done...Waiting 2 Exercise Ma franchise.....Am reporting from esan west LGA,Ekpoma
hey bro, who are you thumbprinting for?
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by rinalukaku: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2012
Kitchen unit in my opinion should always be bought local www.cheapestkitchensintheworld.co.uk/kitchen-units.asp is the cheapest in the UK. But is it worth the hassle if something goes wrong like it often does when fitting a kitchen. Kitchen units in London should be bought in London and not from these Manchester guys who are going around undercutting everyone what happens when your kitchen fitter is half way through fitting your kitchen and suddenly realizes that he has an end panel that is either damaged or missing . Is he going to drive all the way to Manchester to pick up another one? I don’t think so and by the time they send you another one your kitchen fitter will have finished fitting your kitchen and will no doubt want extra money to come back. So the money that you saved in the first place will be spent. At least with a local company you will be able to just go and collect your missing items immediately. Also should we not all be thinking about supporting our local tradesmen. Even if you’re not going to support your local businesses then perhaps you should look at national companies that have stores in your area like Band Q or Magnet or even Howdens.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by omanzo02: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2012
zun nurain: nice ideal.... Reporting from Agenebode, all is going well...... God bless Edo, Agenebode and osho baba......

Are u gay? that flag is symbol for gay.
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by chelseabmw(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2012
Am about to go back to the polling unit.......its till peaceful here... Mopol and Soldier are still around....I can't wait
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Freksy(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2012
chiefkpokp: The comrade queues up with normal people this morning. If you know anyone in Edo, send them sms telling them to vote the comrade governor.

Is comrade abnormal?

1 Like

Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by jude33084(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2012
We will be here till we vote and our votes are counted smiley
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by chelseabmw(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2012
sunch:
hey bro, who are you thumbprinting for?
[quote author=sunch]

Umbrella
Re: Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2012
The people lacking behind in deciding who leads them are abians. I pity those guys.

Wishing oshio and edos de best I wish edos will tow de way of imolites and tell pdp to shut de fuk up like we do in imo state. PDP has nutin berra to offer especially when they chooses a wrong candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.