Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,785 members, 7,941,952 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Will You Spend Your Christmas? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? (11147 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2007

My xmas this here will be different since am spending it in Naija grin grin grin

Call my mom and other family abroad to wish them all Merry Xmas kiss kiss kiss

Going to church with my love kiss kiss then a visit to my dad house cheesy cheesy and dinner with my sister-in-law and her family, and then go clubbing with long time friends later in the night time.

Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by folahann(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
There is nothing as enjoyabke as having a fully connected PC in front for a christmas
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by funweez(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
Im going to spending mine away from my family for the first time in years,its a really weird feelin,even though i have loads of friends around n presently live wit extended family,il miss dem crazily.

i ope i cn do abit of partying though wink n resting from all the work dis year.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by folahann(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
Nice one there
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by playmate(f): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
part of my xmas time will b spent here of course nd d rest wining nd dining. wink grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by chikibaybi(f): 12:36am On Dec 11, 2007
At home with my parents, siblings and my cousins and of course my wonderful laptop, browsing and typing all day. cant afford to leave my pc behind and also checking out members. Might even post some chicken and ram meat to some of my friends on Nairaland.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by seguno2: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2007
Any one planning on doing some real charity work for the less priviledged around Xmas before the menu & dance? That should tie in with Christ's coming to make a sacrifice for us, who were strangers to Him.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Bblak(f): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2007
Words can't describe it but i'm sure it's going to be a fun filled event. cool wink cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by dumi(f): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2007
cool cool coolGod keeping me alive it will be fantastic cos in my family we now have a baby to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ for.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Jonnyville(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2007
ds Xmas i will be Picniking @ d National Theatre lawn wit my KOkolet and Paddys, just d way dey want it. and probably take some shotz and dat,
Do any1 care 2 join. Its an allcomers affairs!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by baani(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2007
smiley two options:

either i hang out wit ma family

i go sit on the beach, enjoy d sun and water waves and play some little pranks wit sme chick very close 2 mi
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by onyekang1(f): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
with family,dey r all ave got kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by emmaemma2: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
have being looking farward to that day. a day to sleep and rest out off the 365days in the year that am having an oppotunity of not going to work meaning spending time my family here in lag.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by bobbteeth: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2007
I am gonna spend my xmas taking exam on the 28th. however, its going to be nice all through 25th, 26th and 27th.

all i ever needed is happiness and good health.

i wish all my nairalander happy xmas and prosperous new year.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by romeonox: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2007
Yimiton although i dont knw u but pls i want to spend the xmas with you so what do u think about that am serious am Romeo
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by romeonox: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2007
Chikibaby ur name even sound like de chicken but instead of sending the chicken i prefer the chikibaby u know what i mean
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Ezinwannem: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2007
crossing da border
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by saucekid(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
like i said earlier, na zignorr caban i go dey enjoy this christmas cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2007
Ezinwannem:

crossing da border

legally, I hope

To where? Afghanistan wink
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by WafiJoe(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2007
xmas xmas xmas, well make de day reach first lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by omoge(f): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2007
do my laundry, work on project and homework, maybe order domino or Papa John's pizza.
if not, I will be in Ithaca or Rome with my roomie and her family, ewww they got dogs. i might just stay and eat my pizza bo cool
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by quinofhart(f): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
I am spending christmas with my husband's family
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by runsaway: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2007
totally clueless. Can anyone help me out with xmas activity for a single woman, something that involves a lot of quiet and getting away from home, i need to relax
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by 3d(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
playing santa! watch ya roof, otherwise a slumber party, wanna come?

Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by TOH(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2007
omoge:
if not, I will be in Ithaca or Rome with my roomie and her family, ewww they got dogs. i might just stay and eat my pizza bo cool

Too damn cold in those places. Better keep your butt warmed up with a slice.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by shabangur(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2007
Spending this precious time with my family after a long year.Everybody will be back home and enjoy family lunch.It'll be like a family reunion.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by omoge(f): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2007
lol, Those area are closer so it makes no different TOH  grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2007
Lol. Working on my new website that is posing new challenges and flying back to Nigeria on the 23rd to enjoy myself with my family and develop some ties.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by ikamefa(f): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2007
work! work! as usual, will be back home later by 5.30pm then hot yellow - eba and ogbono soup full of cray-fish will be waiting for me! grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by ikamefa(f): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2007
Wetin! the eba? " grin " i get peeps ready and able to make the eba! or prolly Santas' elves will make it cheesy

Any which ways sha! am having yellow eba and ogbono on xmas cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by touche(m): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2007
@ home eating free food like in the good ol' days.
Re: How Will You Spend Your Christmas? by corinth(f): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2007
As for me chrismas will definitely be fun as i intend to travel home to be with my folks. For the new year, bigger plans cus its just gonna be me my God & my sweet hart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

---- / Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World! / What Are Your Bad Habits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.