Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

D’banj – Oyato - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj – Oyato (25594 Views)

Video: Lets Get This Party STARted - Wizkid, D’Banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage / Mercury Records In The UK Signs D’banj / D’banj’s New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj – Oyato by comechop(m): 2:55am On Jul 15, 2012
trust Nigerians, it didnt take took long for this thread to disintegrate into name calling, tribal wars etc etc.
personally, I feel like the song is just meh - nothing special about it. haters will hate sha o and fans will go crazy as usual.

either way, the guy is smiling all the way to the bank.
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Oghoro(f): 3:08am On Jul 15, 2012
1st time I'm enjoying D'banj's song on 1st hearing!Very mature n versatile song,cld be played anywhere!Kudos Bro!

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Karonn(f): 3:26am On Jul 15, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
LT_Versati:

Listen Here

Download Here
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 15, 2012
3million $ Signing

your next song i will comment

but this one i have no comment
Re: D’banj – Oyato by lordspiritual(m): 3:49am On Jul 15, 2012
airmark: @ 0:06 - 0:008 , did he say '' Jazzy, forget'' ? grin grin grin
YES OOO....BUT THE BEAT AND THE CHORUS IS TIGHT..
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 15, 2012
Not bad!
Re: D’banj – Oyato by drmoney: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2012
Which time D'banj begin sing FUJI nah? I am a fan, but on this one......I no gree(speaking in Igbo accent)
Re: D’banj – Oyato by RuuDie(m): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Not a good song. . .at all!
Re: D’banj – Oyato by pedestal82(m): 4:59am On Jul 15, 2012
All I can say is that, he has dissapointed all his haters! Sounds nice to me, Osheee.
What does OYATO mean by the way ?

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by lmay18(f): 5:03am On Jul 15, 2012
pedestal82: All I can say is that, he has dissapointed all his haters! Sounds nice to me, Osheee.
What does OYATO mean by the way ?

Oyato means am different

nice song cant stop listening to it.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by baslone: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2012
Stupid boi! Where did he park his brain all this while. After mobolowo won,2/3 trackx, D̶̲̥̅̊'banj iz finally back to music! Rating-8 over 10. Welcome home b, the sky's will remain ♈ōϋя limit!

4 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by John311: 5:07am On Jul 15, 2012
i thought you guy said GO DOWN by Dbanj would grow with time..

Oyato is pure crap...take it or leave it..

Nigerians are not fools..

How many peeps for here still dey listen to GO DOWN GO DOWN GO DOWN
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Ayodhejjy(m): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2012
lovejo: Won ti ri kankan..I'm so special too...i think this is just a preview of what is to come.
I love this track o, its tellin us wat is comin. So watchout for Dbanj in new version.
Enemy won ni duro wo tan
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Cuddlemii: 5:08am On Jul 15, 2012
You can def shake your booty to the beat and do some komole style.....oshe!!!!

I am not sure about it being a hit song but y'all got to give him some credit for continuing the african culture way! A typical Nigerian would have westernized his song and changed his mother tongue to suit foreigners but he is still singing in Yoruba just like the likes of Fela. Kudos to his originality!

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by daywatcher: 5:13am On Jul 15, 2012
I commend the authentic naija of the song, it will def grow on me
Re: D’banj – Oyato by turl(m): 5:38am On Jul 15, 2012
not a huge fan of this style but you can tell it was well put together. cant hate on effort like that. big ups

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by achukwunet(f): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2012
Nice
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 15, 2012
Wait, did D'banj clean the dust from his harmonica and play it in "Oyato"?

Till today, I don't buy into that #TeamDbanj, #TeamMavin/#TeamDonJazzy nonsense. I downloaded "Solar Plexus" and loved it from beginning to end. I've heard "Oyato" and I must say that the song is good. D'banj may not have a singing voice, but the guy is number one when it comes to packaging.

8/10, #TeamNaija cool

By the way, this song is for us, not UK lmao.

4 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2012
TF? did I just listened to?

Beat 0/10

Lyrics - WTF?

Video - Not available.

Overall analysis: I AM NOT SMILING

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by braveheart2012(m): 5:57am On Jul 15, 2012
This song is a hot mess! Am I supposed to be dancing and grooving to this? A song praising D'Banj? What a fcking egotist! I hate the song.
Re: D’banj – Oyato by airmark(m): 5:57am On Jul 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
TF? did I just listened to?

Beat 0/10

Unmute your device's speaker cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by rash47(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2012
Uuuhhh. Mr D banj u try sha, we go still manage am
Re: D’banj – Oyato by cindyrella(f): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Nice song!!
Re: D’banj – Oyato by abysirius(m): 6:10am On Jul 15, 2012
Ijogz K: The witch dat is doing Dbanj must reli be a wicked 1 ooooh, I suspect it to be d same witch dat was on Rashidi Yekini case...!!! Dbanj has lost it completely .....

l
What have u won urself? People like u are always beneath. If Rasheed and Dbanj worth nothing to u even with d mark they've made not only in naija but internationally, then something is wrong with ur thinking. Or can u tell this whole house 1 significant thing that u've done in ur entire life b4 that earn u a local accolade (4 ur street o..) not to talk of international honour. U're a low life for thinking that u can discourage him.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by onatisi(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2012
Dbanj NEEDS TO BUCKLE UP and prove critics wrong .this song is average ,very very average,except he has something bettter than this otherwise it is obvious donjazzy was the one composing for him.weldone to jsleej he got the beats right.once again kudos to jsleek but dbanj do more than this and maintain the level djazzy has placed u
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 15, 2012
Dbanj in the hiphop world is like kwam1 in fuji music in which no matter what they sing they will have their cool cash cos they have paid thr dues
Imagine wasiu saying 'maami mofe muyan yin' and people dying to buy and dance to immorality
Me no beef u ooo enjoy ur money and give us what we need
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2012
this is real bed time africa music I am getn to like it if u want to enjoy it listen to it when u wana sleep and and u will neva be disappointed by the beats
Re: D’banj – Oyato by dabigwalls: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2012
Anyone who does not think this song will be a major hit will internally regret it in a few Weeks from today.
Did he say "Jazzy forget" there at the beginning?
The Harmonica came in and spiced up that jam.

DBanj cut out all that Illuminati chant at the start and end of that song na....lol. I know say you no de illuminati.

This song - will hit!

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by habayommy: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2012
inspired_m: Diss Track But I love the Rhythm ( Sounds more like Lagbaja's Overture )
On point .... Actually tot it was lagbaja singing. But sha nice song
Re: D’banj – Oyato by onatisi(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2012
lekibraky: this is real bed time africa music I am getn to like it if u want to enjoy it listen to it when u wana sleep and and u will neva be disappointed by the beats

that is my point,the beat is the only unique thing about this track.u will want to hear the beats again and again i guess this shows the quality of jsleek he is really gooood .but as for the tune and lyrics dbanj really really needs to buckle up and prove critics wrong,the song is average

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FREE BEAT: Dj Yk Beats - Gbedu Beats 24/7 / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) / Music Section Yellow Pages Updated 05/10/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.