Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,038 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs (26537 Views)

Video & Photos Gov Oshiomole Dancing And Grooving Wit His Newly Wedded Wife / Governor Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K / Governor Adams Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K At Victory Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Sike(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
ask4double: Congratulations to the Edo's. You got it right again, God bless you All.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: Make i hear say i dey fear anybody for this place,you dey do like say you just met me.cheesy

Hehehehhe, maybe i am in a good mood today?

but sha i am with you on this..him head sef too black to know if truly na him lol
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
jaw jaw:

babe, easy na!
wetin dey vex u inside dis matter?
Bros me no be vexing things na,it was just a slight joke,easy abeg cheesy.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by BabaOlowo: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
I cant see Anenih here o, him na benin chief too now?
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by amtheone(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
Congrats Mr Adam.

This goes to show that PDP days are numbered.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by emmatok(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
diluminati: Oshiomole dancing with Oba's Chiefs.

Benin has never been united like this.

And where is that picture of GEJ sitting alone in the Palace grin.
What an IRONY.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by freecocoa(f): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehehhe, maybe i am in a good mood today?

but sha i am with you on this..him head sef too black to know if truly na him lol
grin grin grin The head no be here o.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by 76Naira(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: Make una calm down o.

Can't you people see the humor in that post? Many people are really angry in this country sha.

Just as many lack true respect.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by cutekonkolo(f): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
congrats comrade
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ask4double(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
boyendowed:

Cool down.Can't you see the humour in it?
Did u say humour, when someone is practically insulting ones chief and Elders, Can she call her Dad names? Is it because it a faceless forum where any1 can come spill poo? Assholes.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Alfoasegh: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
I trust Edo people, them too sharp na. How pdp go come wrestle power from ACN when PDP's Lucky Igbinedion, his father and his gang of looters set the state 50yrs backward in 8yrs? Where as, in just 4yrs, ACN's Oshiomole has brought the state back to national reckoining? Thank God Jonathan's PDP didn't give militant Edo youths the opportunity to set the nation ablaze.
A common trend to note however is that, irrespective of party affiliations, all states where the govts in power have shunned godfatherism and imbibed the culture of. Purposeful leadership and good governance are the ones that are thriving today.

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Quelme: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: See talk o.

In as much as i don't want to sound offensive but,what's our business with a picture of dancing benin chiefs?

The video would have been better,i haven't achieved anything by looking at this picture other than almost all of the men have big heads.undecided
go hug transforme..!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Elueme: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Proud of my people and culture.....
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by espn(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
freecocoa: No be say e dey pain me,i just no understand the need for just picture,if na the video i dey watch ehen e for make sense pass.
is dis d 1st time we wl v pics of stuffs here witout video!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by elimokhai(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
Dancing azonto to the BANK
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Castos(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
I can feel the movements on those hands, the legs, the shaky shaky body. Choi, na holy yoly yoly dance be this o. Ha na ewere d thing dia godi godi grin the jyration is reaching my aboard, I can feel it grin *it's like am dancing* shocked
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by 10over101: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
The rich getting richer!!!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Decapo: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
nice one
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by fingard02k(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
but this man (Adams) short die o *no offenee*
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
this is really good news
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by 76Naira(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
fingard02k: but this man (Adams) short die o *no offenee*

Hehehe.....at least he is working. smiley
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by manny4life(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
Most are attacking freecocoa ,

She just made a humorous comment, with no intention to hurt anyone feeling.

What is wrong with someone having a big head? Is that an insult?

Na wa o, you guys should a take chill pill, it's not that serious... grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Tisa: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
Once again the gallant Edo people are leading the way to national recovery and rediscovery. The great people of the south should proudly say NO to the looters just like the Edos did yesterday.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by 195(f): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
ask4double: Aproko, Olochi, Notice me, ITK, must u comment? RUBBISH!
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by daffur: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
This is to thank all our well wishers and the 40 WISE MEN behind GEJ online network who gave us no small push to achieve this victory.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by donblacky(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2012

Lolz....i been wan talk º˚˚˚°H ,ßυt fear no let me.
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by Silentical: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
When will Anenih d old fool join d Benin Chiefs in d dancing?U beta repent now dat u are closer to ur grave to avoid d wraths of God .
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by donblacky(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2012

Lolz....i been wan talk º˚˚˚°H ,ßυt fear no let me.
Mak oshio children no run enter m̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ life spoil smtin inside
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by 195(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
ask4double: Did u say humour, when someone is practically insulting ones chief and Elders, Can she call her Dad names? Is it because it a faceless forum where any1 can come spill poo? Assholes.

Smh
Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by jude33084(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs by ask4double(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
190_@:

Smh
go sidon if u've got nothing to say. Them say make u sidon, u say u wan run....smh

Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project