Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,046 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:09 PM

If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? (946 Views)

I Picked A Cheque Of Over Half A Million, What Should I Do With It? / If You Got Cash Inheritance Of 10 Million What Would You Do With It / Please I Want To Take A Loan Of N 3 Million, What Is The Highest Interest Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? by funmeme(f): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2007
please i need advise

if u have two million naira, what business would u start with it here in Nigeria?

I will appreciate a very good response.

Thanks to all.
Re: If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? by oluwaseun8(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
I guess i will invest on stocks market,cos stocks market is really moving up in nigeria,
Re: If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? by funmeme(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
pls don't ignore this topic it is very important and i need a good advice plssssssssssss
Re: If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? by Marketiva: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2007
sell laptops. its a money spinner, all you have to do is provide for adequate marketing.
Re: If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? by babasin(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
go to dubai and buy/sell

put in bank to yield interest
Re: If You Have Two Million What Bizz Would You Consider? by 2ceSharp(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2007
sighs its a horrible twist of life that those with ideas mostly don't have funds and those with funds, well are still looking for ideas, !

Funmeme, i'd recommend you read my thread on "Developing a business idea" and if that doesn't answer ur question, research more on any of the following businesses. Your 2 million will go a long way in establishing them to a break even stage
1) Pig/Fish farming
2) Cassava farming for export
3) Party rentals - canopies, chairs, cutleries
4) Life style magazine targetted at the middle class
5) Print contracting, Go inbetween printers and those that need their services

but go thru the thread, you might develop one of ur own that'd be better than all of this combined.

(1) (Reply)

Atm Scam Mails Are Now As Common As The 419 E-mails / Do I Need License To Run Magazine In Nigeria? / UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.