Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,069 members, 7,931,677 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? (19437 Views)

'Pls do not Leave" - PDP BOT Chairman Begs Members / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by noiseless: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
ALHJ_HAREM/PARIOT2 DA "EDO SOUTHSOUTH MAN" THE SECOND IN COMMAND IN MALAM HELL RUFAI'S NAIRALAND MISSION IS SO FUSTRATED THAT MOST COMMENTS HERE ARE NOT FAVOURING HIS HAUSA/FULANI MURDERING GANGS, AND DID HE DO? CHIP IN LIKE A SNAKE AS USUAL TRY AND FIND A WAY TO BRING IGBO TO THE TOPIC, VOILA! THE TOPIC HAS TURNED TO IGBO AND NOT HIS HAUSA/FULANI ANYMORE. NICE TRICK MALAM PATRIOT2/ALHJ_HAREM & CO YOUR MASTER MUST BE VERY PROUD OF YOU.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: I am an Edo and I know Yorubas are my brothers, so in a battle front I will not let them down!
there is no such thing as edo , you are not from edo state, igbanke people in edo are igbos, ishan people are different from bini people , if you must try to claim edo at least read about the state and its ethnic composition.yes the western part of edo have people related to yorubas but the eastern part have igboid groups and other groups that are not related to either yoruba or igbo.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by fuke(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
Let them move.

They constiyute themselves to pests anywhere they find themselves.

In Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti anywhere they are, they cause trouble.
They are belligerent guests.

Always thinking they are superior to the rest of us.

They should move.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
Again: More than 3/4 of the Yorubas are christians !!!!!!
Get educated fool!
liar,yorubas are 60% Muslims and 25% Christians and 15% baba alawos............
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: This is how you recognize igbos: distortion of the truth. verry soon you will claim Edo empire never existed. By the way Benin is only the capital of Edo and Bendel in general. Which means Benin rules over the whole Edo state and bendel State in general. And still has influence in the entire former Empire of Edos. So this is to say The Oba of Benin, is actually the Oba of the whole Edo state and even more! But some ignorant igbo would like to read the title Oba of "Benin" otherwise. Please get educated; Sometimes people say benin instead of Edo and in the days Benin meant Edo and also Benin City
go and tell ika people that oba of benin is oba of edo and ika grin grin grin, your really ignorant.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
Again: More than 3/4 of the Yorubas are christians !!!!!!
Get educated fool!
thats not true its 40 christian,40 muslims and 10 traditional , all the governors are muslims to start with ,that shows that the muslims are even more powerful and influential than the christian yorubas.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
Da infamous:

I don't know about you but i wasn't "having fun" or trying to rile anyone up when i suggested that the SOUTHWEST is the best location for the STF to resettle the evacuated Hausas. There's a lot of Cultural , Religious and even Political similarities . The yorubas and the hausas have the highest rate of inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria and they have built a cordial relationship so its only right that the Fulanis are resettled in the south west for the time being .you are right!cultural religious and political similarities and i believe they can understand themselves better...
You sound like you've been hurt in the past by your imagined cordial relationship between Yorubas and Hausas. This thread is even for Fulanis, why are you bringing Hausa into it? Or, there is no difference between the two anymore? Sorry, ehn?
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr8: thats not true its 40 christian,40 muslims and 10 traditional , [b]all the governors are muslims [/b]to start with ,that shows that the muslims are even more powerful and influential than the christian yorubas.
se the bolded............

patriot2:
man you have access to internet and so does everyone reading your sorry post. So tell me what the aim of such a lie would be ? Yorubas are mostly Christian. Even europeans news acknowledges that.
see the bolded...........
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: The wall shows our military genius. And we did rule over large communities of igbo. But it is true there was a time we couldn't go further, but that was only because our forces were overstretched.
no igbo community was ruled by edo . go and read ika history of how they destroyed bini invasion benin empire did not cross into igboland , igboland have never been conqured by any empire unlke yorubaland.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by noiseless: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
IS THAT ALL CAN DO CHIP IN LIKE A SNAKE AND SCREAM IGBO END OF LOGIC FOOL?
patriot2: I will rather share culture with Yorubas than with some cannibalistic tribe: guess which tribe I am talking about ! Moreover it is a historical fact Edos and Yorubas are the same people! Just ask the Oba of Benin !
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: Let me put it this way: every traditional ruler in edo must be crowned by the Oba of Benin before he can claaim his crown. You the outsider, i don't even know how stupidity could make you think you know my people and my traditions better than me. Benin is the capital of Edoland !!!!!!!!!! the Oba of Benin is the traditional ruler of Edoland !!!!!!
your a clown , he is oba of benin not oba of edo , edo was carved out from bendel state
edo state is made up of following thnic groups Bini, Esan, Afemai, Ora, Akoko-Edo, Igbanke(igbo), Emai and Ijaw.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by yam: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
bashr8: are you mad? which edo and delta are you tsalking about ? speak about your ethnic group , the aniomas in delta and edo plus the urobo,ijaw and isoko will never have anything to do with yorubas,even itshekiris hang out with easterners you are just another alhaji harem claiming to be from edo , unfortunately in real life these groups feel m0re comfortable with igbos who are less tribalistic than yorubas that will only speak yoruba whether u understand it or not(which is not a bad thing for them to speak their language always)

u dont need to say dis perphaps u ve forgotten ur ve mouth to speak urs.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: Actually not all the governors are muslim, but the fact is that in politics christianity rimes with corruption. So we prefer someone who is muslim as a governor, given he is not one of those jihadist pushing for shariah, but rather a good muslim respectful of other faiths and not corrupt.
exactly why the fulanis mus be relocated to yorubaland, you see now your making sense grin
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by noiseless: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
NOW YOU DON'T WANN ASSOCIATE OR IDENTIFY WITH YOUR HUSBANDS WHY? THE THREACHEROUS NATURE IN YOU I GUESS, PLEASE TAKE AND HELP YOUR BLOOD THIRSTY MOHARAM-EDIAN SLAVEMASTERS.
patriot2:
man you have access to internet and so does everyone reading your sorry post. So tell me what the aim of such a lie would be ? Yorubas are mostly Christian. Even europeans news acknowledges that.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
even we Yorubas don't know the percentage of Christians and Muslims in South West and here you are churning out lies. You're born liar.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: Actually not all the governors are muslim, but the fact is that in politics christianity rimes with corruption. So we prefer someone who is muslim as a governor, given he is not one of those jihadist pushing for shariah, but rather a good muslim respectful of other faiths and not corrupt.
so christian governors are corrupt than Muslim counterpart??now i no u were born with down syndrome....osun state governor the other day was accuse of imposing sharia law in his state and the man is whack,he does nothing for his state, tifimbu is muslin too and corrupt oshomoloye EDO gov is a christian and he is working for EDO state you might as-well say that the northern governors the Muslim ones are better than the christian ones that's why they produce the highest almajiris in the world 10million in numbers.......
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Dainfamous: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
Exactly not, we already have enough of them, the good ones!
Now these ones should move your way, so that you people could teach them how not to be terrorists and so that they could teach you how not to be armed rubbers nor man eaters nor i;diots.
but don't forget that Edo people are well known as high way robbers starting from anini and osugbors we use to watch them being executed on TV. b4 u point finger at person be sure of urself .
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by noiseless: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
EXACTLY THE REASONS KABIRU SOKOTO THE BOKO HARAM BLOOD DRUNK WAS HIDING BY YOUR "SAINTLY" MUSLIM GOVERNORS IN THE GOVERNORS LODGE? TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION AND HYPOCRISY ALWAYS DIVICING A METHOD TO BLAME ALL YOUR EVIL DEEDS ON OTHER PEOPLE, ONLY DEVILISH MOR00NS LIKE YOU WILL KEEP VOMITING THIS SORT OF RUBBISH AS YOU TIL THEY CHOKE IN THEIR VERY OWN POISON.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by livingstoneony(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
And why should they move?

Will they be provided for if they leave all their homes and investment?

Will the army provide homes for them?

How about the women and children, will they be protected?

How about the newborns, will they be provided for?

Are the army sure that all these Fulanis are guilty of wrong doing?

That's what I like about the Fulanis; they can't be bullied.
who gives a rat's aZzz!
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by majojolo: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Austine.E:

...why wld you take those two as an example,this is an entirely different situatn,but even at it, if the non yorubas commit genocide against the indigenes of Lagos,resulting to the death of about 10,000 yorubas over the yrs as the case of the Beroms,then what stops the government frm sending such a tribe parking!...how wicked can a people be,i mean the Hausa Fulanis,in the name of expansion and Jihad,all the minority tribes in the Northern region are at best,at the blink of exstinction because of the Hausa Fulani aggressive nature.Why is it nt so in the south?why are minorities in the south living equally peaceful with the majority tribes?why are the Fulanis always fighting the christain minority tribes of Plateau,Kaduna,Benue,Taraba,Bauchi(Tafawa Balewa people),Adamawa and even in some parts of Nasarawa?Why is it that the Hausa Fulanis can hardly live in peace with their host communities,we ve had little crisis of recent in places like Ibadan,Lagos,Calabar and other places involving this same Hausa Fulanis.The problem in Nigerian is that this aggressors finds a way of using some media Houses both local and foriegn to carryout devilish propaganda...the article never mentioned the thousands of Beroms massacred,of course they are infidels and it doesnt matter when they are killed and their only sin is that they Harboured the Fulanis in their communities and now the Fulanis wish to occupy the land as theirs and tomorrow they will tell you the own the land!THIS WICKEDNESS MUST STOP!they shld go back to where ever the came from,be it sokoto,zamfara,maidugari,kastina,chad,niger,somalia,mali let them leave,no body wants a blood sucker around him!

Why are you writing what you don't know.

Do you know when Plateau ciris began?
Do you know the real cause of the crisis?
Do you know which tribe started the killings first?
Why always Fulanis and Biroms fighting, when there are other tribes in Plateau?

You are blinded by your tribalistic and religious sentiment. What do you know about host community?

If some part of Plateau State (inhabited by other tribes "NOT BIROMS"wink wants a new State tobe created for them in-order to have peace, and some of the Plateau Elders are puting the blame of the crisis on BIROMS ------then---- I wonder where (Austine.E) got his own selfish points.

Before writing anything, make necessary confirmation first.

Our Prayer is to have a peaceful Plateau as it was before (The home of peace and torrism)

And people like you should STOP posting nonsense, please.
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2: OK, now let me say this: if you are not an Edo so shut up!!!!
Benin is the capital of Edo (even of the entire Bendel state (which has been divided) )which is why the ruler of the Land resides in Benin. the title Oba of Benin is a reference to the capital of the Kingdom (Edo).
Of course there are differnt ethnicities in Benin (aka Edo) but all under one ruler: the Oba.
are you stupid , edo is a state and not someone's village kingdom besides you are not even from edo state, how can you tell an ijaw man from edo or an igbo man that oba of benin is his king? unless you wish to die early , even oba is begging federal government to intervene in the land dispute betwen bini and ijaw people in edo.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dr been
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by bashr8: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
patriot2:
First of all, does the expression "Benin empire" reminds you anything ? And those the name Benin city reminds you any thing ? Benin is one of the few places in Africa that the europeans felt matched all the caractesristics to be called a city. And now some illiterate igbo wants to turn it into a village; listen benin wasn't built by the british, you fool!
Could you just research the land that was called Benin empire before saying nonsense ?
the Oba called upon the FG in order to avoid a bloody massacre of the ijaws and to avoid being tamed a genocider and also to avoid something which would destroy business in Edo. So now you also want to claim Edo belongs to igbo. keep claiming territory and wait for the next genocide on your people. You think you can scare Edo and their Oba ?
man just wait.
he is oba of benin not oba of edo , edo was carved out from bendel state
edo state is made up of following thnic groups Bini, Esan, Afemai, Ora, Akoko-Edo, Igbanke(igbo), Emai and Ijaw.

nobody care about old empires , edo is not the only empire from nigeria , we had nri, oyo , sokoto caliphate eve calabar, they are all old and over , only a foll like you will still call those villages empires lol slowpoke. for the second time , he is oba of benin not oba of edo people who happen to see themselves carved into edo states by federal government. if we have a SNC today , ijaws will be carved back to delta and bayelsa while the igbankes will be carved back to an igbo speaking state (maybe anioma state) with other delta igbos in delta north. grow up
Re: The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? by noiseless: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
WHO CARES ABOUT THE RUBBISH YOU ARE TYPING HERE, YOUR ONLY REASON ON THIS THREAD IS TO DERAIL IT BY DRAGGING IGBO INTO IT,COS YOU COULDN'T STAND MOST COMMENTS CONDEMNING THE BLOOD DRUNKING NATURE OF YOUR BELOVED BOKO INFIDEL MASTERS,AND THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE TACTICS YOU APPLY TO FO0L YOUR YOUR Yoruba NONE MUSLIM BROTHERS UNTIL YOU WAKE UP WITH YOUR HAUSA/FULANI HARAMITE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND DO TO THEM WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO POOR INNOCENT NORTHERN NONE MUSLIMS, CLEVER FELLA!
patriot2: No some of them hide behind religion and use it as a catalyst for power: those ones are neither muslim neither christian: some military officers have caught IBB eating pork, for example. Look at the governor of lagos if you want to see a non corrupt and devout patriot ! and guess what: he is muslim. A good muslim is a non corrupt and peaceful man. So is a good christian. But too many who have claimed to be christians were corrupt (on the other hand too many who have claimed to be muslim were terrorists) So only the people can chose who they prefer: muslim governor or christian governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC / Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? / Sanwo-Olu To Perform Ground Breaking For Massey Children's Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.