Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,368 members, 7,910,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:36 PM

Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind (9723 Views)

TECH: New Smartglasses For The Blind And Mental Health Gaming Projects / Smart Glasses That Allow The Blind To See Could Be On Sale By 2016 / Totally Blind Mice Get Sight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by slimderek(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
A genius
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by rodeo0070(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ninilowo: see, this thing cant just work in Nigeria with our crazy drivers all around.. Imagine some1 wearing the stuff along LASU-IYANA IBA. Eh? abeg. Next topic.
You need to see this as a breakthru' technology dat will pave way for other innovations to make it safer and easier to use. You never can tell wat ds innovation can turn into in d not too far from d future, say 5yrs...
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by tribalism(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ninilowo: see, this thing cant just work in Nigeria with our crazy drivers all around.. Imagine some1 wearing the stuff along LASU-IYANA IBA. Eh? abeg. Next topic.
OKPO, learn to be positive, you'll get nowhere with this attitude. you stil have a chance to change.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by tribalism(m): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
that's a great one indeed. will test it when it is on sale.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by richyrich4life(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
Its a great innovation... with time it will be modified for universal usage by the visually challenged
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Connoisseur(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kayusfity:

what has my salary got to do with this? Do you think i'm a low life like you? I earn a staggering N91,000 and if u dare earn close to that it will be in your dreams. F.O.O.L a.k.a Cry baby angry angry angry angry angry

Lol@ 91k been staggering. The anonymous nature of this forum is to so helpful
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Connoisseur:

yeah, the anonymous nature is so sweet, imagine someone calling 91k staggering........lol cant even buy an ipad.smh
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by haruna1970(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kayusfity:

why are u spamming all threads with these your UNBAN ME plea. it's disgusting and as a matter of fact, i think u need to be killed
Hey, he should really be unbanned. We are in a democratic world. Has he committed an abominable act. Let the MOD tell us. Free Afamforeva.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Cyberconnect12: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
sizzlers: ok
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by NigeriaKwenu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

Wetin you do na?
I think I called someone a bastard. Normally you don't get banned for that except it's a mod that you refered to. You know mods are demi-gods that you cankt challenge.

Afam4eva(pls unban me)
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
beebee2000:

yeah, the anonymous nature is so sweet, imagine someone calling 91k staggering........lol cant even buy an ipad.smh

like u even have a job. i dont talk to your type. u are as low as my gate man. die
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by myehiz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Not all streets in 9ja are uploaded in these open street maps. Also d terrible network condition in 9ja will not also allow dat 2 function well
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Connoisseur(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kayusfity:

like u even have a job. i dont talk to your type. u are as low as my gate man. die
Please leave us to enjoy our anonymous status. We don't wanna know how much you earn.

Aside, seriously do you have extra allowances for rent, transport and flexing or is 91k the whole package
#just asking
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Havilah93(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
as if this will work in nigeria.......
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by kalufelix(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
babsmii:

silly, so they should trace every blind man on earth to deliver the message to their door step. how do they usually hear about new stuffs. dvmb a$$
veez insult is soo nat neccessary....nairalanders sef!
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by a1solution: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
It cant be used in Nigeria presently cos Nigerian roads cant be programmed for now (everywhere na coro, Apian way) there is no good road network.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Super1759: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Obviously,not for nigerians.which road will be cool for the shoe to work.infact,no need
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kayusfity:

I earn a staggering N91,000
(

*Staggers but does not fall*

Kayusfity: ...and if u dare earn close to that it will be in your dreams. F.O.O.L a.k.a Cry baby angry angry angry angry angry

*Falls down from that Mike Tyson Uppercut*

Ezego Mk II

When I grow up I wanna be just like you! grin grin grin
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by KINGwax(m): 4:02am On Jul 17, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:
How mmuch was your salary for last month? Until you start making at least 300 thousand every month, don't talk to me.
seriously? U must be killed!
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by crackhouse(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2012
Not yet complete. Nice one though.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Bikaly: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2012
hw is dis tru abt d bluetooth shoe? pls i nid ansas o.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by bknight: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2012
Wat we shld be bothered abt is if nigerian streets are well mapped out on GPS? Lagos state's doing some gud job but howz other states like?

Great idea! And to think it'll cost as an ordinary styled footwear?
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by clemmonce(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2012
Pukkah: Great thinking. Very thoughtful. This is the way to live life - try to make other people's lives easier. This is the real meaning of godliness and not the dogmatic embrace of religion.
WONT THEY PAY FOR THE SHOE ? THE MAN IS JUST A BUSINESS MAN
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by clemmonce(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2012
Pukkah: Great thinking. Very thoughtful. This is the way to live life - try to make other people's lives easier. This is the real meaning of godliness and not the dogmatic embrace of religion.
WONT THEY PAY FOR THE SHOE ? THE MAN IS JUST A BUSINESS MAN.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by hammedkola(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
miteolu: If we have blinds on Nairaland then a tread should be dedicated to them. But I cant be their moderator.

Just tell Mr. Seun that you too wanna be a moderator.
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by silverluci(f): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
Kayusfity:

why are u spamming all threads with these your UNBAN ME plea. it's disgusting and as a matter of fact, i think u need to be killed
chei take am small small na. Afam is my man
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Adanyebe(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
The Inventor really had the blind in Mind in his invention. My questions are:

How long can That shoe last?
Is it Affordable?
Is it water resistance..... what if rain beat the owner of the shoe when him dey parol
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Ayowumie(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
Connoisseur:

Do u mean you are supposed to be collected 100k? Does it mean you are paying a staggering 9% of your income as tax?
You definitely need to file a tax appeal. I could be of help FREE OF CHARGE.

beebee2000:

91K is a whole lot of money in a country where 65% of the population lives below the poverty line. Stop been sarcastic!
And i guess Ipad seems to you as "out-of-this-world" gadget. So ordinary an item. You need to do away with all this unproductive mentality.
No need to dey effizy on top nothing jor
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Connoisseur(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ayowumie:

Do u mean you are supposed to be collected 100k? Does it mean you are paying a staggering 9% of your income as tax?
You definitely need to file a tax appeal. I could be of help FREE OF CHARGE.

you are on a totally different wavelength
Re: Bluetooth Shoes: Footwear For The Blind by Pukkah: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
clemmonce: WONT THEY PAY FOR THE SHOE ? THE MAN IS JUST A BUSINESS MAN.

Is it everything you pay for that its price is greater than its value? Let me give you an example, what's the price of a light bulb compared to the value it give you? What's the price of a pair of shoes compared to its value? What's the price of a pair of glasses compared to its value of sight? Are the people today manufacturing bulbs, shoes and glasses not businessmen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Climate Change: Why No One Is Safe / Simple PCB Design / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.