Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,431 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nysc's Oath Of Allegiance (dead Warrant I Guess) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc's Oath Of Allegiance (dead Warrant I Guess) (1295 Views)

Nysc Oath Of Allgiance / Just Heard They'v Started Payin Our Alawee And Guess What? Its 38k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc's Oath Of Allegiance (dead Warrant I Guess) by ayobase(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2012
I wanna believe that most of u just signed the NYSC's Oath Of Allegiance without reading through the terms.
For ur info, check out what you have just signed.
C. Be proud to serve honestly, faithfully, and IF need be, PAY THE SUPREME SACRIFICE FOR THE FATHERLAND.
With this, I GUESS the government wouldn't be held responsible for any death!
Hmmm!
Whats ur take?
Re: Nysc's Oath Of Allegiance (dead Warrant I Guess) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2012
I noticed it also. Though I didn't say anything when we got to that section. The oath itself needs to be reviewed. We shouldn't be made to say or sign such since we are not signing up for the military.
Re: Nysc's Oath Of Allegiance (dead Warrant I Guess) by JFACTOR1(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2012
"IF NEED BE"

(1) (Reply)

Yet To Get A PPA / Lol!see An NYSC Corp Member Funny Analysis / Funny Meme To Pcms Awaiting Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.