Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,620 members, 7,911,616 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

Fire That Naughty Guy, Don't Have Mercy Anymore! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire That Naughty Guy, Don't Have Mercy Anymore! (717 Views)

I Did A Naughty Thing During My NYSC / University Girls Get Naughty / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire That Naughty Guy, Don't Have Mercy Anymore! by mykeilori(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
It's been discovered that our campuses and educational community are often full of unscrupulous individuals.

I want us to take them out on this thread and fire them without mercy.

From the VC that doesn't have respect for his/her students to the commissioner for education poking his/her noses around in secondary schools like a jobless graduate(like it happened in ilorin, kwara state) even to the minister of education.
If you're not satisfied firing them on this forum you can also go here to continue the fire

Campus fire point/crime watch

(1) (Reply)

Enlighten Me Pls / Get Read For War Tomorrow / Please, I need the Gce 2008 Exams Time table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.