Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,963 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess (806 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Why Win 2000, Win Xp or Windows Vista When There's Win 98? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by Macgreat(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2007
What up y'all!!!

i bought toshiba satellite with vista(OS) pre-installed, later formated and loaded windows xp proffessional.
loading the xp i didnt delete the Toshiba partition, not sure to delete it though,now have my xp OS but it isnt driving my audio device,
guys what do i do?,
Re: Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by sawyerrken(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2007
Re: Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by thegame(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2007
U have a bad topic. Change it. Explanation doesn't fit the topic
Re: Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by Ivvie: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2007
Vista plus anything is a mess.

Have an HP DV series. I downgraded the second time I plugged it in to the power source with my HP boot disc for my desktop. It runs so faster than what was preloaded but I believe the laptop is poorly designed.

Well, there is good news. Microsoft has admitted to Vista being a mistake and they will assist you in downgrading to XP but you'll have to prove that you have a valid Vista copy. As for your Audio, you need the name of the audio device fitted and the model ID/number and type, then look for the drivers. Might Microsoft High Definition Coxenant.
Re: Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by darkroll(m): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2007
I disagree with u guys , i bought a toshiba satellite pro m200 e452, and its running on window visa business

its great man ,
Re: Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by Ivvie: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2007
darkroll:

I disagree with u guys , i bought a toshiba satellite pro m200 e452, and its running on window visa business

its great man ,

It depends on what your definition of great is. IT's and a hundred and fifty million americans cannot be wrong. I am yet to meet a person physically that appreciates Vista (even the novice). Wait till you start having system errors or instability and a change of opinion would be considered.
Re: Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by koseepaaro(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2007
thegame, leave macgreat. At least, he is able to pass his problem across to us.

You know what, macgreat, if it is audio problem you are having with your laptop, try to know the model number of your system, go to Toshiba's website and download audio driver for your system. But remember to select Winxp pro as the operating system.
Install the driver after downloading. You system should now be able to produce sound.

Good luck.
Re: Toshiba + Vista Is A Mess by skipo87(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2007
different folks different strokes

(1) (Reply)

It And Non-it Certification Training At Octi / Trojan Passworded My Computer / Crackdown On Nigerian Cyber Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.