Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Love? (1127 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Love? by iz2much: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hi Fella.I want to share my Xperience with friend of mine, who happens to be a girl, we stayed togther on the same street where i lived, she came there visit her sister and one thing lead to the other we became friends and xchange numbers,
she went back to abuja where she came from, and we stopped calling each other like before.

some months ago she started sending romantic SMS messeges to my fone,

i called her just to know what she meant by those messeges and she said she had
alwayz loved and missed me.

These goes a very long way cause when ever i called her, the first word she will say

is "watz up Sexy"

I was very surprised cause this is the same lady i had once wooed and she said i should

forget about it.

Fella am Confused and i said to myself could Dis be love? or wat?
Re: Could This Be Love? by awonboiz: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2007
guy no dull ursef wink
Re: Could This Be Love? by iz2much: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2007
awon boiz:

guy no dull ursef wink

How ma guy Xplain
Re: Could This Be Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
I dont think its love.

Its either of these 2

1, she has no other guy to fill her interest. No available guy she can call on a whim and talk to. No available guy she can off-load her sexual energy on. You get my drift?

2, she may have secretly fancied you but for wat-ever reason neva thought you were worth the trouble or you didn't look like a potential guy and now she suddenly thinks you are. Though I would want to know why she's coming on you after so long a denial and dismissal.
Re: Could This Be Love? by adeboo(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
Maybe she is someone that just like you and she is expressing her feelings. Maybe when you spoke to her at first, maybe you werent really up to her standard andnow you are trying - there are lots of things that we girls look at you know.

And maybe she is just been out with a few guys and she has found out that they were not good for her - or they broke her heart left right and centre. And you are 'old reliable' in a good way - she has known you for a long time and she doesnt mind giving it a go.

Let the test of time prove her intentions. Give it a chance now - take a risk- thats depending on you if you like her.
Re: Could This Be Love? by Tophin(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2007
O BOY DIS KNOW BE PROBLEM.

I THINK WHAT HAPPEN IS THAT SHE HAS TRY MANY GUYS.SHE FELL THAT LOOSING YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE WILL NOT BE EASY FOR HER.

THIS IS TRUE LOVE,
Re: Could This Be Love? by FactorChic(f): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2007
Or she played hard to get when u asked her out d first time, when she said No, u gave up without trying again, she likes u, but she might think u
re not really interested cos u didn't chase her, girls love dat!, now she's decided not to hide anymore, so wetin u go do??

or like d others said, maybe she no see anybody else
Re: Could This Be Love? by Kave(m): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2007
hello ma guy, see! just play along. But this you must do not rushinly ok?

Just take it cool with her, but respond just like she wants you to. Since you also gat feelings for her initially.Let those feelings come back.Reply her romantic smsis ,
Just do it.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Favourite Love Songs / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? / "i Want To Hear That You Actually Love Me." Have You Ever Felt This Way Abt Sm1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.