Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,593 members, 7,926,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

READ And SHARE This Until It Gets To AIT People. Aroro Fredrick Fejiro - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / READ And SHARE This Until It Gets To AIT People. Aroro Fredrick Fejiro (1035 Views)

When Runs Girls Gets To Dubai ( PIC ) / Omoni Oboli In As Crazy As It Gets, Movie Premieres May 1st / "i Can Observe Ramadan And Still Play Football - Fredrick Kanoute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ And SHARE This Until It Gets To AIT People. Aroro Fredrick Fejiro by ayogabriel: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
Raymond Dokpesi and AIT....... PAY ME MY MONEY

I went to AIT's office in Lagos 2009 to pay for a nationwide advert for my event called most beautiful female picture competition..we met the executive director marketing Mr. John Iwuare who introduced us to a company named corporate touch and told us it was a subsisdiary of Daar Communications and they handles and accept payment of advert of such magnitude for Daar Communications, that we should pay them the money.

The advert campaign was 36million they told us to pay 60 percent first then the balance after a month, which was 21.5 m. When we did we noticed they did little or no advert, we had very poor turn ups far from what they promised so we refused to pay up the balance. I started suspecting foul play so I investigated and found out the company we paid to was owned by AIT marketing staff called Linda Ajunor and they tricked us to divert the money from daar communications to defraud us and gain access to the funds.

I wrote to their head office abuja to the MD who's the wife of Raymond Dokpesi the owner and they were shocked I also sent them documents and evidence of payment they went and sack the linda..and told me they are investigating and I should be patience..dear its over a year now I hav had no response from them and how they will pay back my 21.5m.

I hav suffered a lot cos of it because it was investors money, my company is Mashmir Entertainment. I am a rapper as well. I need Raymond Dokpesi and his Daar Communication to pay me back my money, my stage name is Fred. I have songs I want to promote and shoot video for. I almost drop out of school cos of the incident because at that time I was still a student at Igbinedion University I had huge debt on my neck and its killing me. Raymond Dokpesi is not encouraging youths at all by is turning deaf to my pleas.

I want to take legal actions and sue for damages..I had extra 2 years in the university where I was studying engineering and constant threat from investors. please I want us all to beg or force Raymond Rokpesi to tell me how is handling the issue and please pay me my money..thanks dear.

Aroro Fredrick Fejiro

(1) (Reply)

~*lesson Of Time::: Karma* / 10 Stupid Things You Should Not Do Tomorrow(don’t Do It) / Please I Need Your Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.