Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress (948 Views)

Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? / Dear Bloggers, How Do I Improve My Alexa Ranking? / Bloggers How Much Do You Make A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress by Jamieb(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2012
bloggers in the house, spending your time, effort and money to publish on the net without a return can be really frustrating. I applied for google adsense a few weeks back for my blog www.gradehunters007. but was rejected on the ground that it isn't my own personal dormain. How can we make money directly from wordpress without google adsense . Your comments please.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress by Engineer1985(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2012
There are a lot of adsense alternatives like adbrite, adclickmedia, infolink, chikita, bidvertiser etc. They are not as strict as google adsense and will accept u despite the fact that u dnt have a paid domain.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress by Jamieb(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2012
engineer. Thank you very much for the info.
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress by Engineer1985(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
You r welcme, sir
Re: Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress by geniusauthor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
Jamie b: bloggers in the house, spending your time, effort and money to publish on the net without a return can be really frustrating. I applied for google adsense a few weeks back for my blog www.gradehunters007. but was rejected on the ground that it isn't my own personal dormain. How can we make money directly from wordpress without google adsense . Your comments please.

Why don't you make your site professional by getting a unique .COM name.
You can get than done for as low as 5k.

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer In Ibadan Needed!!! / Can You Create A Site Like This? / Which Programming Language Should One Know To Create A Quiz Based Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.