Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,412 members, 7,974,677 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:27 AM

Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. (938 Views)

Bloggers Help Me: Will Other Ads Affect Google Adsense Approval? / Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? / Please i want to connect with other bloggers. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by Jamieb(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bloggers your help is needed urgently. For a while now i've been having problem generating traffic to my blog. Some times it is just 10 views per day despite having up to 20 posts. I am kind of frustrated now. The blog is www.road2uni..com what could be wrong with it and what do i need to do. Thanks
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by NigeriaKwenu(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
Where do you the 20 posts from?

Getting traffic is not an easy business. getting traffic from just a forum won't take you far. Go and get a comprehensive lists of forums, blogs and other social media websites and advertise your site. You can also get loads of traffic from social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter. Also don't forget to optimize your site so that your can get free(organic) traffic from Google.

Afam4eva
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by talk2hb1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Have you forgotten this phrase "Content is king"
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by Jamieb(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
@talk2hb1. I truely understand that but what do you suggest i do
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by talk2hb1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
SEO search engine optimization. Its not eazy, but I am sure with commitment everything will soon be OK wink
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by OkoliChuks: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by FatBusyBee(f): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2012
i think most of us forget to update ourselves with the latest google update...the last update was about a month back or there about and its called the 'google panda'basically among its cardinal objective is to punish sites with dubious links and contents....unlike before where you stuff your content with keywords so you can get ranked and also get organic traffic google now focuses more on HUMAN READABLE contents and a more diversified anchor text...not spun or rewritable articles...

im not saying your site falls within this circle but you need to recheck on this...also i need to know...do you submit 20 post per day to get the 10 view or what? also if you are serious about having an online presence you need to have your own domain...
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by Jamieb(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
@ FatBusyBee. I am really encouraged by and indepted to your indepth contribution. The 20 posts were not actually submitted in a day but my total posts. The fact is that am still new in the blogging terrain and i wouldn't mind learning from you guys.
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by dansmog(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
now what you just did is part of "bringing visitors to your blog", you drop the link to your blog here, and there are 94 views as per the time i post this comments. what if out of the 94, 60 view the blog, that means your visitors has increased.

now what is my point for that statement... if you do this to other forums, but not with that topic, then you are doing a great job, becos that is called forum marketing... just make sure that the link to your site is on so many places on the internet, and offline, too.....
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by FatBusyBee(f): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
@dansmog yes forum posting is definetely one good way to generate traffic to your website

@Jamie 20 post over what period of time/days? why dont you try and make a post everyday for 20 days and see what happen to your site...

Google/search engines love fresh contents, some people out there believe that google loves blogs better than other platforms, true only if the blogs are updated regularly...what am i saying? google do not love blogs better than websites but loves updated content.. which blogs regularly gives. so spike your site with some freash and human readable articles and you will experience quality traffic...

if you need a book to read about how to drive traffic to your website just send me a mail to phyllyx@live.com and i will look into my hard drive

but there is something i want you to tell me - what do you intend to do with the traffic? - driving traffic is just a means to an end...

FBB
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by Jamieb(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2012
FatBusyBee: @dansmog yes forum posting is definetely one good way to generate traffic to your website

@Jamie 20 post over what period of time/days? why dont you try and make a post everyday for 20 days and see what happen to your site...

Google/search engines love fresh contents, some people out there believe that google loves blogs better than other platforms, true only if the blogs are updated regularly...what am i saying? google do not love blogs better than websites but loves updated content.. which blogs regularly gives. so spike your site with some freash and human readable articles and you will experience quality traffic...

if you need a book to read about how to drive traffic to your website just send me a mail to phyllyx@live.com and i will look into my hard drive

but there is something i want you to tell me - what do you intend to do with the traffic? - driving traffic is just a means to an end...

FBB
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by Jamieb(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2012
another word of inspiration from you. I would send you an email request for the e-book. Like any other blogger,i intend to monetize it in the long run but with this low traffic applying for google adsense now wouldn't be in my best interest. What do you think. @fatbusybee
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2012
Get at least 3000 friends on fb and start sharing ur post on ur wall. You can use easyretweet to drive traffic using Twitter

If you have money to spend, use fb ads and google adwords to advertise ur blog
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by zangiff(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Grow ur facebook friends and see some magic,better still post on ur sisters or brotehr facebook wall and see the change
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by zangiff(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Grow ur facebook friends and see some magic,better still post on ur sisters or brother's facebook wall and see the change
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2012
Among other good suggstions you already have, i will suggest NICHE blogging. Post relevant stuff people will appreciate and even talk about or share on social media. The key to blogging success is to become an authority in your Niche.
Re: Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. by Lisa1: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2012
Well down

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Xatax (new Moderator) / Twitter Over Capacity / How Not To Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.