Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Can You Marry A Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Single Mother? (907 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. / Would You Date/marry A Single Mother/father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
I'm attracted to older women and most of the women that fit what I like are single mothers. Basically, I dunno if I want to get married to a woman with a kid for another man and get a 3rd (kid) and 4th (kid's father) person involved in my marriage. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

Younger women are too immature for me because most of them don't really know what they want. They watch too many reality TV shows to be able to think straight, life is like a fantasy island to them.

Tough decision.

What do you think?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
A single mother is not necessarily "old" or "mature". . . Some single mothers are in that situation cos of their immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
@OP
are you saying that all the older women you meet are unfortunately single mothers OR that you are attracted to single mothers?
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by OldHag: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
@Poster, Old hag here coulda been your perrrrrrrrrrrfect match. But, yes you guessed it im a serial mom. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Konnektions146(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
at any age, single mothers has de tendencies to think and act more maturedly dan dese small small chweing gum girls.
moreso, not all sigle mothers are older ladies,
for me-I CAN
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Mynd44: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2012
And not all single mothers are responsible or matured.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2012
There are many of us single mothers that are responsible and awesome. Please open your mind smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Ranoscky(m): 5:55am On Jul 18, 2012
Yes, i can!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2012
cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Konnektions146(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: And not all single mothers are responsible or matured.
sure, but a greater %age learnt theeir lessons de hard way and thus, better reasoning and actions.

i could remember sometime ago, a lady who couldnt hold herself and de funniest thing is dat she is too fertile, she born, 1,2,3 babies in her fathers lace for 3 different men.....now dats de height of irresponsibility and stoopeedity.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 18, 2012
Most cool headed women I know are single moms. Nothing like a dose of reality (i.e. pushing out a baby) to clear up the ol' brain of a lot of foolishness. grin

Marrying one though, is a different matter entirely.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
Konnektions146:
sure, but a greater %age learnt theeir lessons de hard way and thus, better reasoning and actions.

i could remember sometime ago, a lady who couldnt hold herself and de funniest thing is dat she is too fertile, she born, 1,2,3 babies in her fathers lace for 3 different men.....now dats de height of irresponsibility and stoopeedity.
Which leads me to say responsibility is a personal thing. It has noting to do with giving birth or not
Re: Can You Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Yep...most single mothers are more matured....FACT... To be responsible for anoda human being makes u grow up quickly and realise life is nt a bed of roses like most younger girls wud be led to bliv...and that relationship is responsibility and give and take. I av dated one b4; a single mother.... The question is cn I marry one? The answer is simple. No. Too many issues involved...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sure You Fit In Somewhere / I Need Advice On What To Do About This? / Should Man Also Do D Cooking, Cleaning Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.