Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,471 members, 7,917,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:07 AM

Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? (790 Views)

Help! Broker Refuses To Transfer My Stock / My Stock Broker Sold My Shares And Spent The Money / Changing My Stock Broker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? by omoyeme8: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
Its been a while that I lost my job and business is just picking up. Is it possible to close my stock account with my stock broking firm-since the market is not viable anyway. Can some advise me.
Re: Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? by adebaxton(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
a
Re: Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? by omoyeme8: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2012
I have Zenith Bank-13000units and Red Star 11,000 units. I dont get when you say what was the requirement for opening the stock account.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? by feelamong(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2012
omoyeme8: I have Zenith Bank-13000units and Red Star 11,000 units. I dont get when you say what was the requirement for opening the stock account.
Thanks.

You do not need any formality for account closure..Just send a sale instruction for the shares you have there and collect your cheque..Afterall if you do not sell, the stockbrokers dont get any commission, so they will gladly receive your order and make the sales for you.
Re: Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? by omoyeme8: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Thank you so much I really appreciate it.
Re: Is It Possible To Close Down My Account With My Stock Broker? by adebaxton(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2012
vv

(1) (Reply)

Value Of Shares / . / Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.