Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,682 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam (4526 Views)

Project Management Professional (PMP) Lectures Will Be Going On Here...join Now / PMP Exam Is Back In Nigeria / Project Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by shakapoke(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
I passed the exam today....wohooooo....come celebrate with me!!!!!
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by graitobby(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2012
Congrat o! *dancing in celebration with you* so what's the deal? What's the procedure before the exam?
Congrat o! *dancing in celebration with you* so what's the deal? What's the procedure before the exam?

1 Like

Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by plus7(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2012
@OP:congratz to u brodaaa.
Please share your success story
from the beginning to the end to inspire some of us that want
to embark on the journey.

Thank you in advance!
Waiting....
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by shakapoke(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2012
I used the PMBOK and Rita and Rita Fastrack.

The exam was scheduled for 8am but i didnt start till 9.15am...due to the prometric centre issues. the one in V I

The exam was suprisingly straight forward.

Finished it within 3hrs used the additional hour to review marked questions.

I used the 15min tutorial to create an extensive cheat sheet.

3Ps and 2MPs....oh the system froze for like 20mins....the guys restored it eventually and i continued from where i stopped.

i took a chocolate bar, red bull and water to the site, took 3 breaks to refresh myself

The biggest suggestions i can offer include:

read and understand the pmbok thoroughly.

use a good reference book (i used rita and i enjoyed it thoroughly).

practice as much mock exams as u can, i used ritas fastrack and it was superb.

visualize success and go in with confidence....i went to the exam centre a day before.

LET me know if u need any help or have any questions

3 Likes

Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by aduhube: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Congratulations my dear. Where can I get the PMBOK please? How much did the exam registration cost u?
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by d7thcaller: 2:44am On Aug 05, 2012
Congratulations man and welcome to the club of distinct professionals....PMP
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by Andavoyconsults: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Attend our professionally organised PMP Training today and get certified. We are a team of experienced professionals who deliver to best according to laid down methodologies and techniques.

Next training dates:-

August 18th,19th,25th and 26th.

You can visit us @ N0 8,irewole street,off opebi road,awosika busstop,opebi.Ikeja.Lagos.
Call 07037195531 or 08022010519 ,you can also send an email to pmtraining@andavoy.com

Project management is CAREER ACCELERATOR. Mordern day employers seek for various skills in their employees,some of which are communication skills,honesty,integrity,strong work ethics and commitment. Given a close look,we have come to realise that all these skills noted above are inherent in project management. PMP/CAPM certification is highly recognised and accepted not only in NIgeria but all over the world.The certification is accredited by Project Management Institute(USA).

This training is for Business exectives,project managers,team members,graduates,corporate workers,students,engineers,accountants,lawyers,undergraduates etc.

Our training programs are fixed on weekends because of individuals who have one thing or the other to attend to during the week

Course Fee- N50,000

Course duration- 4 days

Time:- Saturdays:- 8am-4pm
Sundays:- 12pm-4pm

Get trained and Get certified today.
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by graitobby(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Andavoyconsults: Attend our professionally organised PMP Training today and get certified. We are a team of experienced professionals who deliver to best according to laid down methodologies and techniques.

Next training dates:-

August 18th,19th,25th and 26th.

You can visit us @ N0 8,irewole street,off opebi road,awosika busstop,opebi.Ikeja.Lagos.
Call 07037195531 or 08022010519 ,you can also send an email to pmtraining@andavoy.com

Project management is CAREER ACCELERATOR. Mordern day employers seek for various skills in their employees,some of which are communication skills,honesty,integrity,strong work ethics and commitment. Given a close look,we have come to realise that all these skills noted above are inherent in project management. PMP/CAPM certification is highly recognised and accepted not only in NIgeria but all over the world.The certification is accredited by Project Management Institute(USA).

This training is for Business exectives,project managers,team members,graduates,corporate workers,students,engineers,accountants,lawyers,undergraduates etc.

Our training programs are fixed on weekends because of individuals who have one thing or the other to attend to during the week

Course Fee- N50,000

Course duration- 4 days

Time:- Saturdays:- 8am-4pm
Sundays:- 12pm-4pm

Get trained and Get certified today.

How much will the exam now cost or is it covered by the training fees?
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by lumideezle(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2012
shakapoke: I passed the exam today....wohooooo....come celebrate with me!!!!!
Congrats Shakapoke! Please did u attend any lectures or it was just these books. You mentioned u used
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by plus7(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
@shakapoke: I am following you!
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by 007Tech: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Enhance your career with professional certifications ... contact http://profcert.unifiedtechsolution.com to book for free* materials
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by xta: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2012
aduhube: Congratulations my dear. Where can I get the PMBOK please? How much did the exam registration cost u?

The exam registration and how to get PMBOK is available at www.pmi.org. but if you need more help;send me a mail esthy123ng@yahoo.com or call 07038564425
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by xta: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2012
graitobby: [color=#770077][/color]

How much will the exam now cost or is it covered by the training fees?
I think this is just fr the course.
The exam fee is $575 or there about.
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by okunlo: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
shakapoke: I passed the exam today....wohooooo....come celebrate with me!!!!!

Congrats bro.I rejoice with you.

Please, send me the Rita's Fastrack and Book.
okunloni@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by adeadebayor: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2012
Get a PMP video tutorial at a very cheap price. U will love it. adeadebayor@gmail.com
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by Omopasito: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2012
Congrats my broda. Please help the upcoming ooo,
Can you please forward Rita and Rita Fastrack to me on Tigwiro@fmnplc.com
I will be very greatful.
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by graitobby(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Omopasito: Congrats my broda. Please help the upcoming ooo,
Can you please forward Rita and Rita Fastrack to me on Tigwiro@fmnplc.com
I will be very greatful.

Cosign: babarinde_oluwatobi@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by ateka7777: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
please where did u buy the fast track or is it an electronic copy u used?
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by theolar: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
congrats , wish u loads of luck.
i am equally interested in Rita and Rita fast track. my email add is deola_odumuyiwa@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by Andavoyconsults: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2012
Its almost October..... Visit WWW.ANDAVOY.COM

Training Dates:- 20TH,21ST,27TH AND 28TH OCTOBER.

There is going to be a powrfully packaged training for the month of October and guess what,its going to be at a very discounted price..

PROMO PROMO PROMO!!..

The cost implication for the month of October will be N35,000 only instead of N50,000.

Training package includes:
Soft and Hard copy Materials
Certificate of Training
PMI Handbook
Networking Opportunities
Tea/Lunch Break
Mock exams
And lots more.

You don't want to miss this opportunity to be trained by highly experienced project managers.

Register as early as possible because there are limited spaces available.

More info: Call 07037195531
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by chasong(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
theolar: congrats , wish u loads of luck.
i am equally interested in Rita and Rita fast track. my email add is deola_odumuyiwa@yahoo.co.uk

Kindly send me the Rita fastrack
email is taichi55us@yahoo.com

I intend to do the PMP exam, but can't deny the thought of the exams gives me butterflies in my stomach.

But I will scale through on first try.

Cheers
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by royallord(m): 3:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Please, am much interested. Kindly help me with Rata Fast Track. My email is royalskylord@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by phemiomo: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2013
plssssssssss can i get d Rita fastrack
keji4joy@gmail.com
phemiomo2000@yahoo.com

tnx houz
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by tinnymerit(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2013
tinnymerit@yahoo.com
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by cuteyangel(f): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pls send to slidewithninnyangel@yahoo.com

I don't v 3 years experience in a managerial position...wat do I do
Re: Project Management Professional (pmp) Exam by tinnymerit(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2013
is there any prerequisite like 3yrs working experience attached to the course?.
,because i was reading sometin like dat online shed more light plz.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Brainstorming With Your Team / Searching For A Job? Look Inwards! / Hse Level 3 Members In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.