Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:30 PM

SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? (1600 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by omowa1: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
This is exactly how she wrote it!

I am a 23year old female. My parents died when I was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when I was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees. He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university. My problem is that I feel I can't continue with this relationship because he is not my type, he isn't fluent in English, he is a very short man plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't meet up to my demands. How best can I tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings? I am grateful that he sent me to school but I can't be in a relationship with him anymore. I want somebody in my own class, not a truck driver.
Please help!
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by mekzyjoe(m): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
for wantin to leave him, i tink u r very ungrateful n a clown 4 dat mater....Rememba one gud turn deserve anoda..jst tink abot it very wel
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by blackracle(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
mekzyjoe: for wantin to leave him, i tink u r very ungrateful n a clown 4 dat mater....Rememba one gud turn deserve anoda..jst tink abot it very wel

But she has been paying with the sex.i believe the guy has also benefitted from his investment in her by having sex anytime he wants.though,he wont see it that way.
But i guess it is still fair if you leave him.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
is that not her coochie?! is that not her life? was there a contract written between the two that said that she should be with him for the rest of her damn life?

this guy did all these things knowing fully well that she could leave him one day. thats sad but thats life! this gal was desperate and he knew it, he used his money and influence to bed her, and now that she has enough, she is saying so.

anyone who thinks that life is fair better wake up fast!
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by OldHag: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
Dammnnnn, dont you just hate it when that happens, there's a name for girls like her and its called, called - ok call her the ungrateful so and so.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
Another "bullshitologic" tale, from the stables of crackheads.nollywood.com
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
Only congenital fools believe that sex is a payment for good deeds, and only quantum congenital fools accept sex as payment for good deeds. . .

The trick is realizing the bigger of the fools. . . A dilemma actually!

1 Like

Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by pendo89(f): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
omowa1: This is exactly how she wrote it!

I am a 23year old female. My parents died when I was 8 then I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. I then met this guy when I was 14 and he sent me back to school. He was selling fruit then but still he was Able to pay my fees. He then got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university. My problem is that I feel I can't continue with this relationship because he is not my type, he isn't fluent in English, he is a very short man plus some other Personal stuffs.

I feel I have paid him back for his Good Deeds cos I give him sex anytime and anywhere he wants. But now he can't meet up to my demands. How best can I tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings? I am grateful that he sent me to school but I can't be in a relationship with him anymore. I want somebody in my own class, not a truck driver.
Please help!

fados4sure
Hello House, please can you do anything for the one you truely love? I mean anything? There is this sister i truely love but she is a school drop out because she lost her mum and she came from polygamous home and her dad drove them from the house nobody to foot her bill that was why she drop out of secondary school and i truely love her and like to take GCE O-level exam for her next week and also intend to send her to higher institution immediately... What do you think? Am i too f@st? Your humble opinion is highly needed.. God bless you all as you make contribution positively...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

CAN THESE TWO MEET AND SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES PLEASE?
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by slimyem: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
the guy allowed himself to be used.
What did he think all these years?
That she as a graduate would end up marrying him a truck-driver?
Why didn't he develop himself alongsides her...
The worse thing one can do to himself or herself is rendering help or doing anyone a favour and expecting an equal or almost equal reward for it.
Do good if you feel the need to without expecting anything in return and do not...if you don't have to!
Mtcheew...
Next story abeg!
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by tobechi74: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
FALACY

he pickd u from a dustbin, washed u and made u beta than himself-WRONG.

Every man should be incharge,...over d woman.... he should have built himself to same standrd...mariage between iliterate man and educatd woman end up in constant quarels

shud u pay him back

not compulsory, he did what he did wilingly, u gave s*x wilingly. No force, no written agreement, no signature, no promise,..ure free to leave anytime...

Did u pay him- no, s?x isn't means of payment..,..u gave him s.x because u didnt want him to back out

SUMMARY

NEVER MARRY OUT OF PITY,....IF UR CONSCIENCE TROUBLES U,

ASK HIM TO GO TO SKUL WHILE U SPONSOR UNTIL HE BECOMES UR LEVEL OR

GET A ROUGH ESTIMATE OF THE AMOUNT HE SPENT ON U, GIVE IT BACK TO HIM AND SAY THANK YOU.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
It is impossible to use the word "woman" together with "gratitude" or "gratefulness". . .they are naturally incompatible. Any sensible man knows that: which is why wise men invest only what they can afford to lose in a woman - in exchange for whatever they seek to gain from her. Only a fool would invest heavily in a woman with the hope of receiving any meaningful form of gratitude in the long term. They forget favours done them as easily as they lose count of the 'instruments' (natural and man made) that have penetrated them since they turned 12.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Chidibrownvo: 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
babe b careful..... U r toiling wif fire..... Nt 4rm d@ dude bt frm d almighty..... U want to brk d rule of nature..... Y didnt u brk up b4 he started raising u? Wia u nt aware he cnt speak? Wia u nt aware he has no style? Wia u nt aware he didnt go to sch b4 he put in his hard earned struggling money to raise u? N u tel him of sex..... If he waz spending his money on prostitutes afta all u're nt d only 1 wif pussy, he wldnt hav spent as much as he has don on u cos he has focus..... Bt u neva tld him u're a prostitute so d@ he can luk 4 sm1 to raise n hav sex wif n probably get married to..... He has built his drms on u n also spent his sweat on u too..... Evn God 'll nt 4gv wit out his consent..... If dia's nytn he doesnt hav beta learn to teach him d@s d fun 4 living..... Afta kissing n fcking doze guyz on campus, on camp n in d offices dnt let him knw bt combck home n teach him, afta making d money combck n make him rich, afta getting d high reputation, combck home n lift him high..... Try to be hapi by making him hapi n seriously u'll find ursef happier.....
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Abeggi(m): 2:25am On Jul 18, 2012
omowa1: This is exactly how she wrote it!

Please help!

Do not feed the troll!!!

The OP is clearly trolling: No one would use such derogatory language to describe her long-time benefactor, and I find it almost implausible that an illiterate and very poor man would pay much attention to the education of his girl friend. I am almost certain that I have seen this exact scene in a Nigerian movie. OP, try nice though smiley.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Mynd44: 4:39am On Jul 18, 2012
Is it just me or does this thread look alike?
www.nairaland.com/992942/he-paid-school-fees-want#992942.21
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by slimyem: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2012
pro01: It is impossible to use the word "woman" together with "gratitude" or "gratefulness". . .they are naturally incompatible. Any sensible man knows that: which is why wise men invest only what they can afford to lose in a woman - in exchange for whatever they seek to gain from her. Only a fool would invest heavily in a woman with the hope of receiving any meaningful form of gratitude in the long term. They forget favours done them as easily as they lose count of the 'instruments' (natural and man made) that have penetrated them since they turned 12.
this post makes no sense whatsoever!
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2012
slimyem: this post makes no sense whatsoever!

Pro1 is right on.... Very few women knw ow to show gratitude frm my own experience....They always forget pple who helped them....Like a natural instinct....

Back to the Op...while I consider the story a nollywood script....The man was foolish to av developed the woman only without developing himself....No one cn be trusted....now she is looking for greener pastures since she speaks queen english and he does not....So who do we blame?
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by slimyem: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2012
12 inches!:

Pro1 is right on.... Very few women knw ow to show gratitude frm my own experience....They always forget pple who helped them....Like a natural instinct....

Back to the Op...while I consider the story a nollywood script....The man was foolish to av developed the woman only without developing himself....No one cn be trusted....now she is looking for greener pastures since she speaks queen english and he does not....So who do we blame?
my problem with his post is his generalization anout how it is impossible to use women and gratitude in the same sentence.
Showing gratitude or not is not a gender issue...
There are ingrates everywhere both male and female...and the morality to show gratitude is simply subject to individuals!
That said,both of then are to blame in this case...the lady for taking his money knowing how impossible it'll be ending up with him...and the guy for being myopic in lots of ways and expecting gratitude from a human being with tendencies to faults!
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2012
slimyem: this post makes no sense whatsoever!

I would have doubted the sense in my post if it had made any sense to you or any other typical female here. Typical female notions of 'sense' are often counter-intuitive.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by manox1: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2012
from the begin of this relation he slept with u and u didnt say no.
he gave u money so he paid for ur sex.
he keep giving and keep taking .

so when he stop giving he will stop taking.
because this relation is based on do me i do u.

and u dont have to say thanks cose u can have money too from other mens if u will give ur body.

and he can have sex with may girls if he will pay money.

YOU ARE A FREE GIRL EVEN THERE WAS I LOVE TALKS BETWEEN U AND HIM ,, COSE LOVE TALKS CAN RUN WITH A PROSTITUTES TOO FOR SOME REASONS...
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by bollyfolly: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Even if u'r leavng d guy, it shouldnt be on d basis of wht you listd above.
Its just so sad dat he didnt c it comin n he 4gt 2 develop himself along d line bt if u luv him truely, u'l encourage him to go back 2 skull as he did 2 u.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
They've both used each other. Her last words are appalling, "I want somebody in my own class, not a truck driver".
She is an ingrate.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by jonex70(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
INGRATE MOTHER FUCKER.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
bollyfolly: Even if u'r leavng d guy. . . . .

Well, should there even be an option of leaving him under any circumstances? She willingly enslaved herself to him, and unless she can buy her freedom, she should be perpetually his. Life can be quite terrible sometimes, but certain positions we find ourselves in are completely ineluctable - if we couldn't prevent it from happening, then we have to live with it.

Unless we're kidding ourselves, we all know that there is NO Such thing as free lunch in this world. NO MAN, and I repeat, NO MAN would train a girl all though school and take care of all her needs for such a long time only because he wants sex from her. Come on, sex is not that expensive and we all know it. He definitely wanted her for keeps, and she knows that. If she had deemed him 'not her type', then why didn't she refuse his 'kind' gestures from the outset? Having come this far, and having incurred so much investment from him, it is almost as if she is perpetually 'enslaved' to him. In an 'ideal' context, she has long denied herself the luxury of being able to leave him the way any normal 'free' girl can choose to leave her boyfriend. If someone saved your life single-handed, it would be quite funny for you to later claim that your 'saviour' has become a threat to your life. You owe your life to him, and you have to accept that as your fate.
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Mynd44: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2012
Yield: They've both used each other. Her last words are appalling, "I want somebody in my own class, not a truck driver".
She is an ingrate.

no she is not. She just has taste like every normal human being
Re: SHE NEEDS HELP: Is She Really Ungrateful? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
If that man should curse u, it will be so because of his sweat on u. U are a wicked lady,ungrateful and terrible type

(1) (Reply)

Free Video Tips On How To Have A Good Sex Life / Sexy And Rich Sugar Mummy / Girls Are Now After Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.