Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? (1691 Views)

Can You As A Guy Say 'I Love You' To Your Close Male Friend(s)? / When Someone Tries To Get Photos Of Your Children / That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Guys, I was just trying to find out why someone who isn't even your close friend all of a sudden tries so hard to be your best friend, she asks you personal questions about where your daughter goes to school, what your sisters say about her etc?

But this same lady isn't even your friend she was just a former classmate, she goes about asking someone that knows you "how is my best friend doing"
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
It means she wants to be closer to you
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
She's lonely as hell, or she's up to something sinister. Huhuhahaha!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Odunnu: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2012
mama-gee:
Guys, I was just trying to find out why someone who isn't even your close friend all of a sudden tries so hard to be your best friend, she asks you personal questions about where your daughter goes to school, what your sisters say about her etc?

But this same lady isn't even your friend she was just a former classmate, she goes about asking someone that knows you "how is my best friend doing"

welcome back Mama. I missed you. Do you have a baby now? Congrats girl
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2012
Answer the question, odunnu
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by freecocoa(f): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2012
Oh mama-gee grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by pleep(m): 2:05am On Jul 18, 2012
Shes f[i]ucki[/i]ng ur husband.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Mynd44: 4:40am On Jul 18, 2012
Misery loves company
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by cog1: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2012
If she wants to be friends,then by all means,let her be your
Friend. But,make sure you call the shots in the r/ship;for
Instance,set definite boundaries for her,not by words but by
Your actions.Eg on issues like your man,your personal affairs,etc
Eg if she's in your house & its getting close to when your man is coming back,
Politely dismiss her indirectly,etc.
You'll be playing safe, at the same time you have a friend.
Blessed day
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Odunnu: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2012
mama-gee:
Which? Mine or yours?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by angiemartinez(f): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2012
i dnt tink her intentions r genuine. Dnt get 2 confortable with her
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Tyche(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2012
She's an old classmate and thus, only you can tell if her intention is genuine or not.
Think back to your times together way back then.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Exponental(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2012
mama-gee:
that is RUDE!
Dis means u dont deserve compliments!!
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2012
I didn't have a baby odunnu, I have been busy.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Jul 19, 2012
Odunnu:
Which? Mine or yours?
Mine.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Odunnu: 5:41am On Jul 19, 2012
mama-gee:
I didn't have a baby odunnu, I have been busy.
Fair enough!
I missed you Mama. Hope you'l be around regularly now?
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Mynd44: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2012
I don't even know the topic of this thread
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2012
She prolly wants to step up to your level by understudying you and famzing. Or she might want to;
1.Kidnap your daughter.
2.Arrange for a robbery at your house.
3.Kidnap you yourself.
4.Kidnap your husband(romantically or otherwise).
5.The list goes on.
6.Be very careful with her.
7.Be very very careful with her.
8.This thread should not be in this section, unless you think she's indirectly hitting on you.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Post more replies please tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by mamagee3(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
More replies, I beg!
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Mamagee I miss you.

Maybe the girl is a lesbian is she is trying to phock you.
Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? by cindyrella(f): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
She is up to something, be careful!

(1) (Reply)

Luv @ First Sight / 23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? / Funniest Question A Girl Or Guy Ever Asked You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.