Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,021 members, 7,949,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him (15535 Views)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Petovi: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
Bt on the order hand if he waited 4 u to at least trun 18 b 4 he started sleeping wit u den it would b unfair 4 u to dump him cos been 18 years of age u should no wat u nid n wat u don't nid,if he neva touched u untill u are 18 years of age i tin u are d one dat is wicked cos by den u should have knowen if u wanted him or nt,ur predicament den is no excuse for u to decive him to send u to sch wen u know 4 sure dat wen he is through wit sending u to sch he would definitly no longer suit ur personality.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by amanambuchinas: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]is this how u pay him back for helping u wen u were in need?do you hav conscience at all?may be u should try,who knows?u may be digging ur grave or may be wen u get there, ur parents wil pay for ur masters.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
God is watching you!!!
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by jonex70(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
WHY NOT TRY TO POLISH HIM TO YOUR OWN STARTARD SINCE HE HAS HELP YOU TO THAT LEVEL YOU ARE NOW. because AM VERY CERTAIN A TIME WILL COME YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REGRET YOUR ACTION AND MAY NOT HAVE CHANCE TO MAKE AMEND AGAIN.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by fulfillment2020(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
jonex70: WHY NOT TRY TO POLISH HIM TO YOUR OWN STARTARD SINCE HE HAS HELP YOU TO THAT LEVEL YOU ARE NOW. because AM VERY CERTAIN A TIME WILL COME YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REGRET YOUR ACTION AND MAY NOT HAVE CHANCE TO MAKE AMEND AGAIN.
Its not as if i dont love him anymore, but the feeling is no longer there. I think i have paid him back in my own little way.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
u'r a bi!tch, shame on uuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
fulfillment2020: Its not as if i dont love him anymore, but the feeling is no longer there. I think i have paid him back in my own little way.
Hen hen! Nneka u don land abi? Come, so bcus u gave him sexxx dat u also enjoyed dat means u paid him bck? Answer me first o! U cummm abi u no cummmm? If u mention u paid him bck again, may invisible slap wake u dis midnight.Anuz! D feeling for rich men dey hungry u she? Infact liv d guy alone o! Go and locate d Harvard speaking guy dat wud strangle u! Nonsense! I dey vex mehn..... angry
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^^ Iya apati, e ku irole ?
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^^ Iya apati, e ku irole ?
Sule,And u are? undecided
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ayam just passin by nii . .

And decided to greet my elders . . .
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by penelope9: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
@poster if your mind is not there pull out gently if not in the future he or his family will use it to insult you and your family till you die.
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Whoever is saying she should FORCE herself to marry him, is not thinking well and is just bitter. She is obviously not going to be a faithful partner to the man if that is the result, and that would only be worse.

Break it off, but do what you can to make sure this man does not go empty handed otherwise he will be bitter and rightly so and any curse he utters would actually have cause!
By this I mean, pay him back for what he did for you, with interest on top, to release yourself from the very real obligation you have to him right now. Because what he did for you, isn't easy.

Make things right!
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by collinsn007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Petovi: Wat i want to no is if he started sliping wit u wen u were 14 because if he did he does nt hav any right to cling to u just because he sent u to sch.Guyz let us nt get all worked up here n 4 get d truth.if a man should b sliping wit a 14 year old girl all in d name of sending ha to sch pls guyz tel me if dis is right?it is child melestation,he simply toke advantage of ha condition n situation.tell me would u justify such a man?
my frnd its nt possible 4 him 2 slip wit her at dat age because he loves her he workd his sweat everyday 2 feed her 2 cloth her 2 send her 2 school showd her attention allowd her 2 read her books 4 her 2 pass gave her his time so supposin he did dat she wld nt attain wat she has 2day cos she wld be psychological frustrated n mentally imbalanced
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by collinsn007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
penelope9: @poster if your mind is not there pull out gently if not in the future he or his family will use it to insult you and your family till you die.
r u rely wit ur right senses u wnt her 2 leave just like dat afta everytin shame on any woman dat says she shld leave dat wonderful man pls be careful wit wat u say cos d same curse cld be upon u
Re: He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him by Pevatsubasa(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
"""…You should first listen to yourself,,, see "I've paid him through sex,," also "...he's the man God used to raise me up..." having sex with him alone isn't so great but i guess that's what he'd have needed most from you for his spendings, but i think you should marry him and pray that God forgive both of you for having premarital sex, Just a reminder:::: "Leaving him to marry another man may also be viewed as an act similar to murder...... """"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried? / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.