Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,959 members, 7,973,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:42 PM

Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (33922 Views)

See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
for bed matter benue state no dey carry last grin
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by dasparrow: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
@Post

Oh well! This is what happens when a person has an uncontrollable and insatiable appetite for /s.e/x Look where it has landed him now. I don't feel sorry for him. Good riddance to bad rubbish! It is people like him that have made Nigeria and indeed Africa the STD/STI capital of the whole world.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by jackima: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
o ma se o. ona to gba wa lo gba lo. omo onisina. o di gbere.....
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by LadyGaga1(f): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Actually, i always thought the more sex you have, the longer you live grin.

Lol this is hella funny and sad at the same time! He was coming and going with 6 women. 3 ☆☆☆ for u Mr Onoja, You're the Man .
I think it can be argued he died with a smile on his face.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by ClearRoad: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
Abyjah: WTF!
Just 6 women and the ogbeni vaporized. I can take double of 6 for 2 rounds each.
. U nuh hear say d guy don tire? U be machine? Na pple like U no go even dey last 3secs sef...Mctew!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by dowjones(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
AK 48: Was he on drugs

After the first release why didn't he loose interest and it will drop for sometime

I think the man was playing along and was enjoying it until he died.

My question is,where is he goin to spend eternity after dieing ontop.

common sense will tell you he was NOT on top..he should have been pinned down hands and feet while the wives rode till his death...and yeah, a man can stay erect even after ejaculation if he is stimulated non stop...research.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by dowjones(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
the man died "hard" !
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Gen2jaynee: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=gst101]what exactly are you trying to say? Shame unto you!!!!![/quote shame unto who you or d dead man?
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
But seriously speakin.g, I pity the man o. Six Women rapeing one man? God forbid. That means they must have been on top him since they were rapeing him. OMG. The very day one calabar girl got on top me, only God knows how my dicck managed not to break. I went to hell and came back that day. Now imagine six women horse riding a single man? My guess is that those women must have been animals since they ran into the forest after rapeing him. Nawa o. Let Truth be told. THAT MAN DIED IN ACTIVE "COMBAT" SERVICE AND SHOULD BE ACCORDED A HERO'S BURIAL!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Gen2jaynee: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
stupor:

His male children should learn from their fathers death and take revenge !
revenge who?....revenge or lessons,plz b specific
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by HoneyPrincess(f): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
This story is fake
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by warrior01: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
With all these replies i'm seeing here, just wondering had it been it was a woman that was molested to death by 6 men, would the replies be the same? Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Emmy9ite(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
GEJ should set up a commitee to look into this matter..hehe
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Gen2jaynee: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
vanstanzy:

Seun, whats the meaning of this? Why are u turning my words up-side-down?
guy d tin taya me ooo....can u imagine ...MOLESTATION
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Emmy9ite(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
warrior01: With all these replies i'm seeing here, just wondering had it been it was a woman that was molested to death by 6 men, would the replies be the same? Bunch of hypocrites
true talk,,they will term it 'rape'
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by immjy: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
RIP Sir tongue
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by olabiz2010: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Benue women, won badt gan... grin grin grin
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by femliany(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
To be continued in hell or heaven
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Vergil: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
dowjones:

common sense will tell you he was NOT on top..he should have been pinned down hands and feet while the wives rode till his death...and yeah, a man can stay erect even after ejaculation if he is stimulated non stop...research.

What research?? Funny guy. No matter how much stimulation, some guys would just sleep of.

So, an example of that stimulation is?
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Vergil: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
warrior01: With all these replies i'm seeing here, just wondering had it been it was a woman that was molested to death by 6 men, would the replies be the same? Bunch of hypocrites

For real!!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by kinguwem: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
The man died because of the lust for the flesh. The law is clear, a man to a woman. There were other things he could have done with his riches to benefit mankind. This man's tragedy is a lesson to polygamists.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Teoluxfabs: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ejiné: THIS IS THE BEST DEATH ANY MAN CAN DREAM OF!!! JESUS FREAKING CHRIST! I HOPE I ALSO GO OUT LIKE THIS SOMEDAY!!

Damn! Talk about leaving the world "With your HEAD UP!" grin cool

What a heroic death.

This brave man died for his country.
i no fit laugh ooo,d guy 2much.Lol
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Elucivestone: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
D man 4 go ask 2face 4 advise na... WTF... Lmao tongue cheesy
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Elucivestone: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
born2fuck: A true lesson, intimate kill but rape a husband doesn't interesting, at least he married them tto be intimate with them
lmao... Guy, d story don vapourize ur english? Nd e b lyk na u nid d true lesson... Here na Naija, no b force to ryn in english.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by phoneport(m): 3:15am On Jul 19, 2012
The leave the Goat loves to eat best, can also Kill the Goat.
A fools death can never be mistaken for A Hero's Death.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by lastpage: 4:33am On Jul 19, 2012
My Doctor once told me: SEXercise yourself to good health....when l was complaining of being too heavy!
I laughed out loudly (as in lol!) and he looked at me curiously.
He asked if l thought he was joking?

I nodded that he must be NUTS (did not say it out this time).

He then gave me a "reading material" about the benefits of sex.....as the best form of exercise.
Since then, l have never looked back and you'll be surprised that most people slash about twenty years-off my real age, each time l ask them to 'take a guess' during a discussion on such issue!

I wish l could post some of the contents here for others to at least "evaluate" themselves and then decide if its rubbish or not.
I think the man's problem (the one that died) was that he "over-exerted himself, excessively and suddenly"!

If l were him (now, l have been practicing this for some years and can "rock" for hours non-stop without even changing my breathing rhythm), l will start with the weakest amongst them (by cajoling them that she should be respected for her age! grin )and will so hammer her that she will be pleading for help.......That will put the fear of God into the rest.

By the time l say NEXT.....l am sure they will be slipping behind each other to be number second! kiss

I hope MEN realize that SEX has a lot to do with their HEART and you just dont "over-exercise" your heart, suddenly and seriously. That would be soo (lead to) SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome)
Start slowly like an Olympian athlete....and as you "train more", it will just become a part of you...something that comes naturally!

Unfortunately for me, l have only ONE WIFE! angry embarassed cry cry
...and its not easy on the poor woman...even though l give her big credit kiss
Am out.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by BijiAgam(f): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2012
nawa ooo hmmm men should be careful o, so dat dont go to early grave. make dem try dey satisfied with one wife .
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by segunoz(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2012
brownlord: No shaking na, na enjoyment kill am
the man na mumu, na greed kill am. The food wey him chop na im kill am.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by emsquare(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2012
Abyjah: WTF!
Just 6 women and the ogbeni vaporized. I can take double of 6 for 2 rounds each.

Hahahahaha!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by iykescream: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2012
I only pity the 6th or 1st wife,e no reach im turn
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Caseless: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2012
kuss: ONLY PROPHET MO***MD CAN SANCTIFY 6 WIVES AT A TIME BECAUSE HA HAS THE STRENGTH OF 30 MEN
u'r a toad! Wetin brng prophet moh'd cum here, Dunce
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by rogue2luv: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2012
This should be one of the wierd deaths in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel / 4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.