Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Confused state of mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused state of mind (1260 Views)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / ''i Am In A Confused State Right Now Please Help Me'' / In A Confused State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused state of mind by richyblink1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Never knew a time will come when i will need an advice like this.
Please i really need your advice.

I have 2 ladies in my life,lady A has been with me 4 some time now. She knows my in & out,encourages me,familiar with my peeps & friends.
She is every man's dream,quiet,humble,beautiful etc. But always reluctant to pick a job,always complaining of tiredness & loves relaxation more than anything.

Lady B,loving,caring,ready to pick any legal job to survive,creative & knows what to do to make me happy. But always possessive,has inferiority complex,always afraid of loosing me.

The issue is, I'm ready to settle in not more than 24 months and thus having to breakup with one.

Please,who do i choose?
Your free to ask any question as regards to my dilemma. Tnx
Re: Confused state of mind by richyblink1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sorry for wrong spellings,i am actually typing with a phone
Re: Confused state of mind by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
I am also typing with my phone
Re: Confused state of mind by Pacify: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
My candid advice: There are several factors that you need to consider when choosing a lady for marriage since marriage is not a contract with expiry date, but one with a lifetime certificate. You must carefully weigh the pros and cons of both ladies and carefully pick out the parts that best suit you. Mind you, no one is perfect even yourself, so you have to be ready to accept some flaws.

1 Like

Re: Confused state of mind by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
And i have also been typing with my phone for over a month now. . . What a bloody "bastardious" excuse!

Go for lady A. She has qualities of a wife. You can always encourage her to get a job just as she has been encouraging you. . .

There is a difference between a "lady" and a "wife".
Re: Confused state of mind by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: And i have also been typing with my phone for over a month now. . . What a bloody "bastardious" excuse!

Go for lady A. She has qualities of a wife. You can always encourage her to get a job just as she has been encouraging you. . .

There is a difference between a "lady" and a "wife".
lol make una pity de guy na chinko phone he de use. @op take dis advice dat sexkillz give
Re: Confused state of mind by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2012
Who send am make him use chinco
Re: Confused state of mind by cog1: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
Well,IMHO,I would say go for the hardworking one as in lady B.
The reason she seems possessive as you claim is because
You have made it obvious albet unknowingly that you are
Double dating alias cheating.She knows!!!!
For every action,there's always an equal and OPPOSITE reaction!!!
How won't she act like she's possessive?!
She's a sharp girl!
Besides,pity your progeny! Are you gonna settle down for some
beauty without brains?
Pity you if you are ugly and your children take her dullness
PLUS your ugliness,which means you are finished!! Remember it is
Very possible in human genetics! Don't say "how can!"
Or your handsomeness plus her dullness!!! Let's say they are all guys!
So you are gonna have a bunch of handsome-ne'er-do-well-money-spending-but-cant-produce-any
Set of sons on your head!!!!!
Its your call anyway. Make your choice.
Blessed evening.

1 Like

Re: Confused state of mind by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
Who do you love more? Follow your heart.
Re: Confused state of mind by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
@OP
the fact the you were two timing these ladies proves to us that you didnt really love any of them, and therefore you shouldnt really settle with either one of them. also, both are NO GOOD, so instead of being desperate to marry, you should patiently wait for the good one to come along........or marry any of these donkeys you call GFs.
Re: Confused state of mind by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
*boring*
Re: Confused state of mind by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Who send am make him use chinco
It may be de one wey he fit afford abi u get beta phone 2 give am
Re: Confused state of mind by Csami(m): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2012
I've always told guys in ur situation, whenever u have this kind of problem about girlfriend A & B....always go for B. If u love A so much why did u go into a relationship with B? Maybe u doubted the love of A? Maybe.
Re: Confused state of mind by Mynd44: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: It may be de one wey he fit afford abi u get beta phone 2 give am
I get Siemens C35 to dash out
Re: Confused state of mind by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I get Siemens C35 to dash out
Then what are u waiting for 2 help a brother out
Re: Confused state of mind by RuthIsaac(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: lol make una pity de guy na chinko phone he de use. @op take dis advice dat sexkillz give

Eyah! Y re u pple insulting him now, i cant stop laughing today each time i remember u called his phone CHINKO
Re: Confused state of mind by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Csami: I've always told guys in ur situation, whenever u have this kind of problem about girlfriend A & B....always go for B. If u love A so much why did u go into a relationship with B? Maybe u doubted the love of A? Maybe.

well shouldnt you also say that:" if lady B was all that then he wouldnt have the need to still keep lady A as a gf"

his action clearly shows that BOTH ladies aint got what he requires.
Re: Confused state of mind by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
smh
Re: Confused state of mind by jonex70(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
DEEPDOWN IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW THE BEST TO CHOOSE. AM VERY CERTAIN YOU DONT NEED ANY ADVICE.
Re: Confused state of mind by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ruth Isaac:

Eyah! Y re u pple insulting him now, i cant stop laughing today each time i remember u called his phone CHINKO
na only chinko phones de make person type wrong grammers
Re: Confused state of mind by Csami(m): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

well shouldnt you also say that:" if lady B was all that then he wouldnt have the need to still keep lady A as a gf"

his action clearly shows that BOTH ladies aint got what he requires.
mehn don't know. I think he should just move on with his life.
Re: Confused state of mind by Mynd44: 4:50am On Jul 20, 2012
He does not deserve either of them.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Husbands Never Tell Their Wives / 4 Ways You May Be Cheating Without Knowing It / Why Are Female Folks Naturally Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.