Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com (17271 Views)

Free Palm Divination Here / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Online Vitual Ifa Divination Website. Need Content Providers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by naijaguru(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2006
Casting Ifa Divination Online!

Ifaluade.com is a new website about Olodumare,  Orunmila, Ifa and other related stuffs. The good news about this website is that you can now cast Ifa divination online without visiting the temple irrespective of where you are.  That’s not all; casting Ifa divination is also free!

Simply sign up with the website and have an account panel where you can request for Ifa divination. On requesting for Ifa divination, you would get divination code which you would use in tracking your divination report

How does it work?
The scenario is: The Oluwo (Chief Priest) of Ajigbotifa Temple, Chief Ifakayode Ifaluade, owner of www.ifaluade.com, gets the information you enter during your divination request instantly and cast divination on your behalf. Divination reports are usually ready between 1 to 2 days.

Whats the report all about?

The report contains Orunmila’s reply to what you are divining for. This may also contain Sacrifice / Solution quote and price if there is a problem that requires a solution. The reports may also contain either yes or no, good or bad and many more. Make use of this rare opportunity now. All sacfrifices are done at the temple on your behalf. You dont have to be there.

For more information about Ifa see http://ifaluade.com/ifa.php
For more information about how Ifa can help you see http://ifaluade.com/ifaHelp.php
Visit http://www.ifaluade.com now!

You can also send an email to info@ifaluade.com for more.

2 Likes

Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Dauda(m): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2006
Casting Ifa divination, me I dey fear o.
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by kasaliyaro(m): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2006
Jesu Kristi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:51am On Apr 06, 2006
kasaliyaro:

Jesu Kristi shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by rikkyjen(m): 3:56am On Apr 06, 2006
Its virtually the same thing as visiting a crystal ball seer or a psychic, olorun gba wa ooooooo
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by zebudaya(m): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2006
I like the slogan How can Ifa help you? kai IFA has embraced technology, well right now I'm makin a a phone call to Jesus to clean up my soul, I guess I'll pay long distance fees!
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Seun(m): 4:48am On Apr 06, 2006
naijaguru, tell us, is the real Ifa as active and efficient as portrayed in those Yoruba movies?
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Oyin100(f): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2006
Who's going to be the first to try it out
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by dappy777(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2006
Can Ifa tell me the secret of being richer than Bill Gates?
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by whitesoftx(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2006
Osanobua! I beg, somebody try it and tell us how far
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Larufa(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2006
Why are you guys afraid.
There is no big deal about Ifa divinations.
It the practise of our forefather (Yoruba).

Infact I have read it somewhere that Ifa is the foundation of Computer, remember bit, byte stuffs,28 =256, which is exactly the number of verses in Ifa practice. They use the concept of interacting with your spirit being to help in solving your physical/earthly problems.

Unlike modern day churche pastor or Imam, a geunie Ifa priest will never force his opinion on you.
He is just a spiritual consultant. They do no bad and always uphold the tenets of thier callings.
If you not go to them, they will never see any vision about u, be it good or bad.

@naijaguru,
I am going to try it but b4 I do that I want know from if i refuse to do what the Ifa priest ask me to do what become to me??
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Roscodaddy(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2006
Na wah oh,this internet no go put us for wahala,so now dem don get online juju,hmmmmmmm,this one pass me oh,hope say this Ifa na like the one we dey see for yoruba home video,i dey fear oh,so if i wan do person bad now,i fit send am some juju online,this one na im we dey call online charms cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by queen2(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2006
Lol wat is dis world turning into, ha The orunmila is even online now if u want to chat with him. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Larufa(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2006
@ROSCODADDY,
Please do not confuse the practise of IFA divination with doing bad or harming another person. It is basically a means of finding solutions to spiritual problems using means and ways that have being used in solving similar problem before. Infact IFA priest and followers believe strongly in the law of KARMA.
I am not saying there are no person that do bad with his\her knowledge of IFA, as you may know there are some Imams and Pastors with similar bad practises. That do not mean all believes of the two great religions are bad --(Fallacy of Generalisation)

These is what is called ESE IFA (IFA VERSES), these are history and happening that occured in the past. There 256 main verse tho there are some with sub verses.

No all IFA divinations involve making sarcifises, some are just advises and precautions to be taken for someone to be successful in what you are doing.

Let state here I am not a IFA Priest or follower, I have just be opportune to read books on the subject. Infact there is one I am reading presently, written by the Chief Consultant O&G, St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos- Dr. Abosede Emmanuel --He won an international award for it sometimes ago

I will surely consult the IFA MAN, after naijaguru has answer my question.::
I want know from if i refuse to do what the Ifa priest ask me to do what become to me??

@queen2,
This world is improving. with a good knowlegde of IFA Divination, this world will be a better place.
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by wiseguy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2006
Na wa o I jump pass am.
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by freddie1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2006
The end of the world is here. They will make the sacrifices on your behalf if your problem needs one. That means, u don sell yourself be dat!
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by kimba(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
@onanugaola

You are curious huh,
I am going to try it but before I do that I want know from if i refuse to do what the Ifa priest ask me to do what become to me??

but you said
Why are you guys afraid.
There is no big deal about Ifa divinations.
It the practise of our forefather (Yoruba).

O boy, put two and two together and go ahead. You dont need to know what will happen to you.
Its like this:
- If you walk to the edge of a cliff and decide to take a fall, the truth is you will never know what happened to you, abi. So, pls, go ahead and consult.

If we dont see you on NairaLand anymore, then we will know what happened to you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Scatter(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2006
Jesus wept cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Oyin100(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2006
Someone should have tried this out since! You guys are wasting time!! Note that some of us are here, just waiting for gist oh!!!
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by naijaguru(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2006
@onanugaola

I am glad to see that your are enlightened. Abosede Emannuel's Book is a great one. If you are near, I can send you another one written by Ayo Salami. It contains the first 256 Odus in Ifa. It is called Ifa, A Complete Divination.

To your question. I have asked three Ifa priests that same question and thier answers were NO, You must have read that somewhere cos I did too. There are alot of misconceptions flying aound especially between, Practicing Babalawos and Academic Ifa Scholars, Western Ifa Practitioners and African Ifa Priests. Which one to choose, depends on you.

I read it somewhere that If you were told to perform sacrifices and you dnt, Esu will punish you. Thats untrue. I have requested for Ifa Divination twice without carrying out the sacrifice, and nothing happened. If you need to know more about my persona experiences you can send a mail to info@ifaluade.com with the subject 'from nairaland'

Casting for Ifa divination is not all about carrying out sacrifices or solving problems. You may be in the middle of a crucial decision making, or you need some advice, its the best thing to request for Ifa divination, its traditional and its safe.

1 Like

Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by naijaguru(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2006
@Seun

Apart from the special effects you see on TV, the misconceptions and the exergerations, Ifa is real efficient and potent.

How I wish more people can look beyound Dogma and Religion and see Ifa has a Traditional means of solving one's problems in life. Ifa came before all.

Check 'Ogbe Owonrin' where Ifa talked about Jesus Christ's Problems and how Orunmila helped him out. Dont scream and say Jesus never lived in Orunmila's time. What you should see from this perspective is that Ifa is not a competing religion but a traditional system that contains so much. It Embraces all. The Odus are generative and are not true life experiences.

Also check 'Otura Meji' where Ifa talked about the muslims,
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by ijebuman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2006
@naijaguru
thats what i'm talking about, about time we start embracing our culture and religion.
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Larufa(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2006
@ijebuman, Baba Ijebu. I trust you.

@naijaguru, thanks for the book offer. Where can I get a copy? Tho I reside in Ibadan but I'm very familiar with Lagos. I love buying books.
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by seeker(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2006
May I please know what spiritual problems are? Doesn't it strike anyone as odd, that certain kinds of people with certain kinds of belief systems tend to have many "spiritual" problems?
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by Ogbologbo: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
I weep for Naija.  You people don colo well well o!
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by cuju: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2007
To those that want to try.
Remember that God is a Jealous God.  You can't serve two masters at the same time. Which means that you are either for him or against, can't be in-between. They will always have stories to tell you about  your "enemies". Dont dine with the devil.
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by IDINRETE: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2007
cuju:

To those that want to try.
Remember that God is a Jealous God.  You can't serve two masters at the same time. Which means that you are either for him or against, can't be in-between. They will always have stories to tell you about  your "enemies". Dont dine with the devil.

which GOD are you talking about? yahweh or jehovah the blood thirsty gods that commanded innocent children, old people to be massacred.

"THUS SAYS THE LORD OF HOSTS: I WILL PUNISH AMALEK FOR WHAT HE DID TO ISRAEL, HOW HE AMBUSHED HIM ON THE WAY HE CAME UP FROM EGYPT. NOW GO AND ATTACK AMALEK, AND UTTERLY DESTROY ALL THAT THEY HAVE , AND DO NOT SPARE THEM. BUT KILL BOTH MAN AND WOMAN INFANT AND NURSING CHILD, OX AND SHEEP, CAMEL AND DONKEY." 1 SAMUEL 15: 2-3

IS THIS NOT THE ONE FROM WHICH MY LORD DRINKS, AND WITH WHICH HE INDEED PRACTICES DIVINATION?,  GENESIS 44:5
WHAT  DEED IS THIS YOU HAVE DONE ? DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT SUCH A MAN AS I CAN CERTAINLY PRACTICE DIVINATION?, GENESIS 44:15[ THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION]

TELL ME THAT YOUR CHURCH LEADERS DO NOT TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT YOUR "ENEMIES" THAT YOU NEED TO CAST AND BIND THEM AND RAIN HOLY GHOST FIRE ON THEM,

WHO IS HAVING DINNER WITH THE DEVIL? YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED AND PROGRAMMED THAT YOUR DEVIL IN THE BIBLE IS THE SAME AS ESU IN IFA BELIEF SYSTEM,  IT CAN BE DEDUCED THAT ESU IS EVEN MORE BENEVOLENT THAN YOUR MALEVOLENT, BLOOD THIRSTY GOD

Posted by: freddie! 
The end of the world is here. They will make the sacrifices on your behalf if your problem needs one. That means, u don sell yourself be that!

Freddie WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SACRIFICES IN PENTATEUCH YOU CAN START FROM LEVITICUS FOR YOUR EYE OPENER,
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by oyinosun: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2008
alafia.
soooo where's the link for the ifa divination has any been successful in attaining a divination yet?[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by IDINRETE: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2008
naijaguru:

@Seun

Apart from the special effects you see on TV, the misconceptions and the exergerations, Ifa is real efficient and potent.

How I wish more people can look beyound Dogma and Religion and see Ifa has a Traditional means of solving one's problems in life. Ifa came before all.

Check 'Ogbe Owonrin' where Ifa talked about Jesus Christ's Problems and how Orunmila helped him out. Dont scream and say Jesus never lived in Orunmila's time. What you should see from this perspective is that Ifa is not a competing religion but a traditional system that contains so much. It Embraces all. The Odus are generative and are not true life experiences.

Also check 'Otura Meji' where Ifa talked about the great ones,

ABORU ABOYE ABOSISE EYIN ARA MI ISOWO OPE E NLE O
I dont agree with Owonrin-sogbe which was in Ayo Salami's books mentioning jesus, my personal view is that this verse was infused into Ifa by some Ifa priest to gain credibilty. Ifa does not need a validation of  a jewish delusional pyschotic.

you cannot equate JEWESUN with jesu, albeit according to Ifa there was a character named Jewesun, meaning je ki ewe o sun not the son of mary or joseph holy spirit jehovah/yahweh

Owonrinsogbe
pekutu yeke pekutu yeke
awo JEWEOSUN lodifa fun JEWESUN,
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by PastorAIO: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
So did anybody try this??
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by reindeer: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2008
Ifa, Hmmmm, thsts an intesresting thought
i see the beginning of a religious revolution here, what are christians and musslims going to do about this? lipsrsealed
Re: Cast Free Ifa Divination Online Now - Www.ifaluade.com by AKO1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2008
reindeer:

Ifa, Hmmmm, thsts an intesresting thought
i see the beginning of a religious revolution here, what are christians and musslims going to do about this? lipsrsealed

Which kain yeye revolution?

The site doesnt even open, I guess Ifa is not quite ready for technology yet undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.