Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,359 members, 7,950,754 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return (9033 Views)

Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP / Arunma Oteh - SEC DG Sent On Compulsory Leave / Arunma Oteh, SEC Boss, Says House Of Reps Members Demanded N44 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by omenziate(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Madam, come back come chop ur own jare, dis country na free for all choppies. Harvard money must not waste.
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by EPOMA(m): 12:42am On Jul 19, 2012
tunapawizzy: very much expected. GEJ shouldnt av brought that woman back...clearly she has a strained working relationship with her staffs the public hearing showed dat. If u cant manage d people working under u, den u r a failure already. To make matters worse d revolt is unanimous, if everyone doesnt like u den u r d one with a big problem
The man is a fool, if she like school for moon, she allow all the rubbish to go on in NSE and people lost a lot. She should never come back
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by musajohn80: 2:46am On Jul 19, 2012
This woman seems to be a good woman since no one has being able to pin point what she did wrong. She has being the one exposing all the corrupt people. In Nigeria when you are new in a place and refuse to do business as usual everyone in your work place turn's against you and that is exactly what she is facing right now, or how can all the directors say she is bad?impossible!! This is just a case of gang up. Madam Oteh, please go back and cleanse SEC for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by deenee: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2012
She has not done anything wrong. This is one of the reasons why we cannot move forward as a nation. The complacent people at Sec want business to continue as usual. I cannot believe that in this age and era, that the regulatory arm is still run like a moribund government agency where people wear slippers to the work place and carry files up and down. Information from the grapevine suggests that the bane of her woes was because she advocated for a complete overhaul of the IT infrastructure and was shocked when she discovered that firms that were favored during the bidding process were owned by existing directors and board members! She then used her executive powers to cancel the old bids and placed a request for fresh bids with very stringent conditions.

Apparently, the other directors and board members were not happy because she had denied them yet another opportunity to have their share of the national cake. She has not known peace since then.
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by boladez(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2012
deenee: She has not done anything wrong. This is one of the reasons why we cannot move forward as a nation. The complacent people at Sec want business to continue as usual. I cannot believe that in this age and era, that the regulatory arm is still run like a moribund government agency where people wear slippers to the work place and carry files up and down. Information from the grapevine suggests that the bane of her woes was because she advocated for a complete overhaul of the IT infrastructure and was shocked when she discovered that firms that were favored during the bidding process were owned by existing directors and board members! She then used her executive powers to cancel the old bids and placed a request for fresh bids with very stringent conditions.

Apparently, the other directors and board members were not happy because she had denied them yet another opportunity to have their share of the national cake. She has not known peace since then.

Good thoughts, these government people are LARGELY thieves and they will only shout when it is not business as usual for them. I am happy that GEJ has retained this woman. The more there is acrimony between the heads of the stxealing FG agencies the better cos they will expose themselves. No one has found her hand in the pot.

Please unleash the scorn of a woman on those stealing bastards called fed civil servants.....the unions have no credibility as far as I am concerned, The TUC and NLC messed up big time in january by calling off the Fuel subsidy removal strike prematurely.

Thiefs ooooooooooo barawo oooooooo
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by emsquare(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2012
EPOMA: goodluck refuses to let go any fine lady for government, this woman and allison suppose go

LOL!
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by boladez(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2012
chief batiatus: Funny enough the IT company I worked in did job of almost N200m last year at sec and bliv me we didn't know anybody there and when we finished we got paid and the woman hasn't looked at our face till today oh! Many IT firms participated oh my people because she initiated total infrastructural turnaround of more tham N1billion, yet no IT was asked to settle oh! My people God will never stop punishing nigerians for bringing good people here all to disgrace them oh! It is northern muslims in sec that are fighting her oh! I dey pain them say she has never married and has no time. She does not keep airs around her and carries her bag herself oh! U need to see how the last DG wrecked that place oh!

Thank you for coming out to defend this lady. I quiver when good people are rubbished by the SYSTEM! Imagine some calling this professional GEJ's sex tool, haba, even if she is his babe, that is her business!, she accused HEMBE who was hounding her at the panel of stealing and conversion……… investigations have confirmed that. He is facing the music in court and I pray he goes to jail for a long time at the end of the day.

I don't know this woman and I don’t want to know her but any intelligent person following the probe will know she has not stolen but applied her skills in the private sector strongly and did not allow her aides to CHOP. She might have in her over zealousness made a couple of mistakes but that does not qualify her for the gallows.

We are quick to run down single career women may be due to inferiority complex I don’t know but can someone show evidence that the woman has stolen. ....NO

She should ensure disciplinary action is taken against all the thieves working at SEC...ride on Otteh we need more of you for Nigeria to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Y'all getting fired as soon as she returns. Lazy corrupt airheads!
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: No, people protest when the see forces of change. These people you mention are the people who are best brains and have tens of years of experiences on those areas, and the corrupt forces sponsor smear actions against them so they can have their way. Change has come to stay, FRESH AIR!!

You have said it all my brother
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by latitidejavu: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2012
Listen up! From my knowledge of government workers and agencies, when the staff unite like this against someone, that individual is not playing ball. if you doubt me, check out the corruption of the average Nigerian worker. I'm not this woman's fan but I dislike these lazy airheads who pilfer and waste time in offices. Once you come in with a different orientation into any nigerian government agency whether as a junior or senior staff, all hell will be let loose. if u are a junior staff, u will be sidelined and denied of your benefits, if you a senior worker they will fight you or even eliminate you with African power. For those that will call this superstition, you ain't seen nothing. i can bet on the integrity of this woman.

2 Likes

Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by Shuen: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2012
tunapawizzy: very much expected. GEJ shouldnt av brought that woman back...clearly she has a strained working relationship with her staffs the public hearing showed dat. If u cant manage d people working under u, den u r a failure already. To make matters worse d revolt is unanimous, if everyone doesnt like u den u r d one with a big problem
GBAM!
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2012
Billyonaire: No, people protest when the see forces of change. These people you mention are the people who are best brains and have tens of years of experiences on those areas, and the corrupt forces sponsor smear actions against them so they can have their way. Change has come to stay, FRESH AIR!!

You have said it all
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2012
deenee: She has not done anything wrong. This is one of the reasons why we cannot move forward as a nation. The complacent people at Sec want business to continue as usual. I cannot believe that in this age and era, that the regulatory arm is still run like a moribund government agency where people wear slippers to the work place and carry files up and down. Information from the grapevine suggests that the bane of her woes was because she advocated for a complete overhaul of the IT infrastructure and was shocked when she discovered that firms that were favored during the bidding process were owned by existing directors and board members! She then used her executive powers to cancel the old bids and placed a request for fresh bids with very stringent conditions.

Me think an Average Igbo woman is not corrupt, there quite number of IGBO women who have shown that they can get corruption out of this country and OTEH is one of them. Those who do not want her are all criminals
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
I have watched the protest and i did not hear any congent reason for the protest.It is all a sham.
I can bet you this sham of a protest is being sponsored by someone that her regime is not favouring or she is bringing new innovations that will automatically put a stop to the chop i chop attitude of these lazy workers at sec.
Re: SEC Staff Protest Against Arunma Oteh's Return by SIRNIMS(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2012
Ogaz dey waya her sily, Lamidi, HEJ, Hazazi and me too wan do ohh, make una cool down and let her be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Fuel Hike ‘ll Collapse Your Govt, NLC Warns Jonathan. / This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria / Tribunal Upholds Wike’s Electoral Victory, Dismisses Lp’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.