Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 (1295 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by Orikinla(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2007
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and Their Children Are My Family of the Year 2007

I hereby vote the multinational family of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie as the Family of the Year 2007.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – with children Maddox, 5, Shiloh, 7 months, and Zahara, 2.

Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by RichyBlacK(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2007
Beautiful!

I only hope they get married and stay married!
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by Amiga(f): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
absolutely beautiful!
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by iice(f): 2:58am On Dec 13, 2007
Where is pax? undecided
I loff their family jare - United colors of Brangelina!! kiss kiss
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2007
Love them, she is selfless not carried away with all the glam has good priorities. Most of the others do it for the fame and publicity, but she seems to really care. She is a volunteer and works in Dafur, Bangldash and some countries regularly
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by adeboo(f): 1:01am On Dec 18, 2007
I dont know why people are just fashionising (if thats such a word) the fact that she snatched someone else's man.
Their foundation was shaky from start so they arent gonna be together - its the children that are gonna suffer the consequences.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by chocolatey(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
I absolutely DISLIKE Angelina Jolie and she gathers children like she's gathering coins or stamps or something.
I seriously doubt if their union (she and brad) will last for too long. What would happen to their kids then? I even heard that she wants to adopt more, what does she think children are? Toys? (hisssssssssss) angry
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by ikamefa(f): 1:09am On Jan 07, 2008
angry angry angry angry warahell! angry

whats with all this brangelina thingy sef?

what about the next joey on the street, in one remote corner of this earth,doing the same thing Angelina and bradd is doing?

why all this media brohaha over nothing? angry

long hisssssssssssssssssss
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2008
adeboo:

I don't know why people are just fashionising (if thats such a word) the fact that she snatched someone else's man.
Their foundation was shaky from start so they arent going to be together - its the children that are going to suffer the consequences.
She did not snacth Jenifers man, Jenifer and Brad had their issues. Brad wanted kids Jenifer was more concerned about her carrer and staying thin. They had different priorities and he found someone who had same love for kids as he.
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by sweetberry(f): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2008
aisha2:

She did not snacth Jenifers man, Jenifer and Brad had their issues. Brad wanted kids Jenifer was more concerned about her carrer and staying thin. They had different priorities and he found someone who had same love for kids as he.

lol how do you know all this huh? cos the media said so?
Re: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie And Their Children Are My Family Of The Year 2007 by cooljoe(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2008
Yeah, I don't see any reasson to argue.

(1) (Reply)

Women, Would You Will Ur Estate To Your Husband? / Would You Accept A Job Where You Had To Be Away From Home Living In Hotels / I Hope People Still Know These Aren't Right, Esspecially Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.