Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Urgent Help On Dis Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help On Dis Pls (2208 Views)

Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. / Act On Dis And Laugh / Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help On Dis Pls by Bamijibig(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dre is sum1 i met online and she promised to be sending me goods and i will be paying her back,bt she told me she has sent the goods through airworld express.and the airways also sent me a message dat the goods as arrived,but the problem am facing nao is that i dont know maybe they are 419 ppl,cos dey are requesting me to pay b4 dey send it here and they also said i cant come for it @ dre office @ abuja.pls help me on dis
Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by GHOZHIE(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
is dis the kind of msg u got?it was sent to mee too
Hello MR.Ogubuike Godswill, i have sent you the Products,I sent you 75Laptops 75phone and 45cameras for a start all Brand new.

THE PACKAGE WAS SENT TO: The TRACKING NUMBERS which are attached with the Electronics are 4840000GH2H and 9665000H03Q

THE COURIER SERVICE HANDLING THE DELIVERY IS AIR WORLD EXPRESS COMPANY, Nigeria.(Abuja Branch) Customer Service Number +234-7088070159,

I HAVE MADE THE SHIPPING AND CLEARANCE FEE WHAT REMAINING FOR YOU OVER THERE TO MADE IS ONLY DELIVERY FEE WHICH THE AIR WORLD EXPRESS WILL USE IN PAYING FOR THE DELIVERY FLIGHT THAT WILL DELIVER THE GOODS TO YOUR DOOR POST THAT IS WHAT INFORMATION I GOT FROM THE HEAD OFFICE OF THE AIR WORLD EXPRESS HERE.
Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by hottprince: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
Run for your life scammers!!!
Couriers and shipping companies don't ask for money from receivers they only charge the sender.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
LOL grin grin grin grin shocked
U better open your eyes oo.NA pure 419 correct one

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by toomy51: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2012
After a long time chat with her, I got this again. After much communication with the Courier Head office here in the United State and i was told that since i have made the payment of custom clearance and shipment cost that the receiver of the goods there in Nigeria have to pay the delivery fee to commence the delivery to His or Her door step. They gave me an account to forward to you, this is the Account information which you are to use in making the Delivery fee, is a registered account so i have to collect the account.
This is the account that i was given By AIR WORLD EXPRESS COMPANY also I was told that this account is the is the Head of Delivery Department account that will deliver the goods to you(HDD): Bank Name: Eco Bank Account Name: Engr. John Ajiboye and the Account Number is: 0061176828, please the Nigerian branch would request for the Teller Number for them to confirm the payment before proceeding for delivery to your address.
Finally i was told that it is 47,550, your own currency over there call them and confirm that now which i wait to hear from you as soon as you get the goods. Let's try and get this person. How are we going to go about it?
Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by ogunpeju01(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by hottprince: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2012
I think d police or EFCC wil knw how to handle ds case.dts if dey r nt bribed sha ooo
Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by Gloriouspa(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
i have similar about 4 years ago. The guy said he sent various phones to me and sent a number to call someone in Abuja. He told me the goods was sent enroute Abuja airport that I need to pay a delivery fee of 5k to Ibadan. I sent used recharge card to them and he never call me again. Run my brother. This is real scam.
Re: Urgent Help On Dis Pls by msm1(m): 5:46am On May 13, 2013
Obi me to fa naso oo bt na morgan courier company they says that should send them 29000k for delivery to my door step.

419 tinx woo

(1) (Reply)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / Nigeria / Captcha site that pays 0.1$ per captcha entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.