Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Demystifying Network Marketing Business - Success Tips And Testimonies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Demystifying Network Marketing Business - Success Tips And Testimonies (613 Views)

Secrets Of Business Success (Facts You Don't Learn In Business School) / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Dangote On Business, Success & Going Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demystifying Network Marketing Business - Success Tips And Testimonies by tribepro(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
([b]Note:[/b]You need not to mention your company's name or your post will be removed and you may be banned)
I've always known that the secret of abundant living is selling. As a person, I'm passionate about enterprise and owning my life. So I was surprise when I joined a network marketing business in 2004 after my degree exams. Although, I took it as a hobby not as a business thus I failed. To me, I forgot about it when I got a 8am to 5pm type of job,I forgot about it.
Subsequently, after the economic recession, I jumped into network marketing again. This time, I took it as a business. I started study those who has succeeded in this industry both locally and abroad. I found out that it's not all about the big money and lifestyle hype that you hear about network marketing but mainly about building relationship, touching people's lives and sharing values. If this is your focus in network marketing, all that is needed is for you to have a plan probably, 3-5 year plan and start taking action.
Keeping learning how to reach out to more people both online and offline and as long as you keep focus, you'll start seeing result in your network marketing business.
These fundamental knowledge is working for me and my network marketing experience has never been the same. I believe that on or before 2015, I'll be close to attaining financial freedom from my MLM business.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Trade Forex Successfully In Nigeria. / Turn On The Heat By Ranti Fawehinmi / I Need Investor/loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.