Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48312 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2012
ROBEN: @OP,I sent U a mail for over 24hours now with reminders and U have not replied up till now, hope all is well?

I'm sorry boss. had the one year remembrance for my late father and i spoilt my phone.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2012
Alenkakent:

what do you mean im kidding? if its not possible at that price, or something is wrong with my specs, you just tell me pls....
or gimme a white one with another lower specs that i can get for that price..

hahaha....yes sir. its impossible actually. the 7 inch alone is 40k but has a single camera,1gb ram,8gb FDD,IPS screen,Bluetooth.

A 10 inch with all those specs can't be less than 60k. let me know which you decide sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
balogunsam:

hahaha....yes sir. its impossible actually. the 7 inch alone is 40k but has a single camera,1gb ram,8gb FDD,IPS screen,Bluetooth.

A 10 inch with all those specs can't be less than 60k. let me know which you decide sir.

thanks for replying HIM. I was surprised to find out he WASN'T kidding. Asus transformer / Lenovo tab specs for the price of China construct. LOBATAN. A
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
pls i want to know something before i commit my self, this 7 inch tornado, i believe u have handled it at time or another, now d spec says 800x480 on a 7 inch screen, can u assure me if could easily read my pdf books on it with no eye strain? I want this tablet primarily for studying @mr. Balogunsam
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Luluvich:

thanks for replying HIM. I was surprised to find out he WASN'T kidding. Asus transformer / Lenovo tab specs for the price of China construct. LOBATAN. A

hehehehe....its possible to get Chinese tablets with such specs actually but the prices are quite high so people shy away from them most times. I'm sure he dint know.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
ositadima1: pls i want to know something before i commit my self, this 7 inch tornado, i believe u have handled it at time or another, now d spec says 800x480 on a 7 inch screen, can u assure me if could easily read my pdf books on it with no eye strain? I want this tablet primarily for studying @mr. Balogunsam

yes I replied your email regarding this concern sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by kamikazee0(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hello,
I'd like to have your email address or phone number. Kindly send either to 08055845376.
I'll get back to you.
Cheers
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
kamikazee0: Hello,
I'd like to have your email address or phone number. Kindly send either to 08055845376.
I'll get back to you.
Cheers

its here on the thread sir.
balogunsam11@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2012
2 pieces of Aoson M71G Tablet will be available shortly....

** 1 Aoson M71G 3G 7 inch Tablet+Leather keyboard+Bluetooth....40k.

**1 Aoson M71G 3G 7 inch Tablet + Bluetooth without keyboard.....36k.

Make your orders available.....will land by Monday.... it goes as fast as it arrives.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by drobadebayo: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2012
Hw far boss,do u hv icoo d50 a13?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
drobadebayo: Hw far boss,do u hv icoo d50 a13?

no I don't sir....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
@balogunsam i sent u a message, hope u got it
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2012
ositadima1: Mr Balogunsman do u have the Ainol Novo 7 tornado 8GB. I also want this 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather
Carrying Case

ORDER FOR YOUR TABLET PLACED TODAY, 20/10/2102....you asked us for 8GB sir...we got you 16GB for a crazy deal! Thanks for trusting us. Tracking number will be made available to you by Monday evening or Tuesday morning and you should have your baby in your hands by friday! Cheers!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by anochuks08(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2012
Sir, I need a 7" tab with SIM SLOT, CAPACITIVE TOUCH, WHITE COLOUR & LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE. Location is Enugu, what is it going to cost me.?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by codemaster2much: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2012
pls i need Black Leather with stand Carrying Case grin
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by palam: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pls what will be the best prices of the following tablets ex-Kaduna?
Samsung Galaxy tab 2,16G,7and10 inches
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
anochuks08: Sir, I need a 7" tab with SIM SLOT, CAPACITIVE TOUCH, WHITE COLOUR & LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE. Location is Enugu, what is it going to cost me.?

all my 3g sim tablets are white. There are two types. One has Bluetooth+IPS capacitive screen+1gb RAM+8gb memory+WiFi and its 40k while the other has just capacitive screen+WiFi+512mb RAM+8GB memory and its 35k. I can send straight to you via dhl from China so there is no extra delivery charge involved. That's what the person who ordered last from PH did. The choice is yours sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
codemaster2much: pls i need Black Leather with stand Carrying Case grin

I can try sir....I can try.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Alenkakent(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
ok...how much can i get a white Creative Ziio 7” with 1gb ram and 16gb memory,call enabled,wifi and bluetooth + good battery life?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Alenkakent(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
or betteryet,a white ANHUB Freescale IMX 8" Android 2.2 Tablet MID with wifi,bluetooth,call enabled,very good battery life,1 gb ram and 16gb memory... give me the cost for new and used
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
@balogunsam bro, Ainol has done it again!! now they have 10 inch tabs and a quad core tablet......the Flame II, senior bro of the former flagship slate of same name. I'm checking reviews as we speak.

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
Luluvich: @balogunsam bro, Ainol has done it again!! now they have 10 inch tabs and a quad core tablet......the Flame II, senior bro of the former flagship slate of same name. I'm checking reviews as we speak.

grin grin yes boss!!! I doubt the release though and i havent confirmed its a 10 inch tablet and i haven't gotten first hand information about the tablet...i hope the 10 inch size isnt a bad idea though...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mr Texazzpete of NL just took delivery of his items...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
balogunsam:

ORDER FOR YOUR TABLET PLACED TODAY, 20/10/2102....you asked us for 8GB sir...we got you 16GB for a crazy deal! Thanks for trusting us. Tracking number will be made available to you by Monday evening or Tuesday morning and you should have your baby in your hands by friday! Cheers!!

Here in is your dhl tracking number sir 808497****. please track on dhl website.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
@balogunsam
how much would a tablet having the specs of say ainol crystal but with corning glass for its display. Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
balogunsam: Mr Texazzpete of NL just took delivery of his items...

that cannot be true. shocked shocked shocked shocked and i have my reasons for saying so!!! grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ositadima1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2012
4llerbuntu:

that cannot be true. shocked shocked shocked shocked and i have my reasons for saying so!!! grin grin grin grin wink wink

Why would you say so? Its not everyone that is like you bro...the reason you still check my thread is what i dont understand yet. I'm sure you see i ignore your posts most times.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2012
balogunsam:

Why would you say so? Its not everyone that is like you bro...the reason you still check my thread is what i dont understand yet. I'm sure you see i ignore your posts most times.

and what is it that i do on your threads? pls quote some examples?

ironically im the same person who has been marketing you to folks, and this same texazzpete was the one who just two weeks ago was asking me why i was recommending china tabs to people.!!

dude,.................... in short lemme keep quiet, its not worth it.

maybe what you should do is ask seun to create a way for you to stop particular people from viewing your threads or commenting on them. otherwise, hug the nearest neighborhood transformer o.

NB: i also guess i am not welcome to order from you shey? tongue grin grin grin
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
4llerbuntu:

and what is it that i do on your threads? pls quote some examples?

ironically im the same person who has been marketing you to folks, and this same texazzpete was the one who just two weeks ago was asking me why i was recommending china tabs to people.!!

dude,.................... in short lemme keep quiet, its not worth it.

maybe what you should do is ask seun to create a way for you to stop particular people from viewing your threads or commenting on them. otherwise, hug the nearest neighborhood transformer o.

NB: i also guess i am not welcome to order from you shey? tongue grin grin grin

seriously?? What did I say that warranted this kind of talk? If you or some random dude has issues with china made tablets or devices that's their business. I don't care at all. Texazpette has his own convictions and though what he bought from me weren't tablets but they are china made items and he testified the products arrived in excellent condition.

why would you say its not worth it? One of the reasons I stay away from Android related forums is the bulk of hogwash most people say about OEM products. I am not raising a quarrel with you or anything like that.

We can't help folks with serious issues like you who have more ego and words than rational thinking. If its not so,u wouldn't recommend hugging a transformer just cause of that simple post...grow up!

Anyway,you are not worth the time I'm spending relying you and though personal differences does not affect business,you are one person I won't like to have business with....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigga grow up

u act like i actively speak against or undermine ur business which is not true, and actually the opposite. there is quite a lot a few folks here can tell u about private tinz but then i totally understand ur misguided position.

nevertheless............ have fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

BEST DEALS: XIAOMI,ONEPLUS, NOKIA,HUAWEI(update on first page) / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.