Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,411 members, 7,940,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation (781 Views)

8 Basic Errors Muslims Make When Paying Zakat Al-fitr / Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Commonest Errors Usually Made On Salaat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by usisky(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
IN THE NAME OF THE MOST GRACIOUS- GOD!!

Analysis of the Quranic Verses:

The following is an attempt to shed light on the misconceptions regarding the dress code of women in Islam, many of which find root in the vocabulary used in the verses themselves. The meaning of the words put to use in the Quran has been effectively manipulated in order to contort the true meaning of God’s words and justify the practices of Islamic tradition.

Over the expanse of many years, numerous people with extensive backgrounds in the Arabic language have contributed to the explanations that have been collected and, finally, presented here. Therefore, the formulation of these definitions cannot be solely credited to me.

God has given us three basic rules regarding the dress code of women:
(1) the best garment is the garment of righteousness,
(2) whenever we dress, we should cover our chest (bosoms), and
(3) to lengthen our garment.

You may choose to READ on if you care:[url] https://sites.google.com/site/evidenceofgod/women-s-rights-in-submission/dress-code-common-mistranslations[/url]
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by mkmyers45(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
Usisky i greatly admire your posts and i will like us to talk offline if possible..
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by usisky(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
mkmyers45: Usisky i greatly admire your posts and i will like us to talk offline if possible..

Drop me your Email Addy or somt'n - thanks and pleasure!!
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by mkmyers45(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
usisky:

Drop me your Email Addy or somt'n - thanks and pleasure!!

mkmyers45@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by usisky(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
mkmyers45:

mkmyers45@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Dropped u a msg.
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by mkmyers45(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
usisky:

Dropped u a msg.

ok...are you frequently online?
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by pheyus10(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Salam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu Yah Akhi(usisky), I appreciate your efforts and contributions on this post.
May Allah accept your efforts and increase you in His Guidance, Taqwa and Knowledge.
Are you frequently Online? if yes, my mail address is pheyus10@yahoo.com and if No, you can as well send me your mail address.
We might need to talk offline if ALLAH wills.
KatharALLAhu Khayran Katheeran for your efforts.[b][/b]
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by usisky(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2012
mkmyers45:

ok...are you frequently online?

Peace Mr Myers. sorry for the belated reply. You may contact me via the email if you desire to discuss
any issue. Alternatively, if wanna discuss it here, then feel free..open a thread where we may have such discourse.
Re: Female Dress Code And Common Errors In Translation by usisky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
pheyus10: Salam Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu Yah Akhi(usisky), I appreciate your efforts and contributions on this post.
May Allah accept your efforts and increase you in His Guidance, Taqwa and Knowledge.
Are you frequently Online? if yes, my mail address is pheyus10@yahoo.com and if No, you can as well send me your mail address.
We might need to talk offline if ALLAH wills.
KatharALLAhu Khayran Katheeran for your efforts.[b][/b]

Peace Sir. Sent u an Email. Thanks and All Praise is due to GOD ALMIGHTY(28:70, 30:18, 45:36, 64:1).

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Their Moonlight Tales / “Because Khadijah Asked…” An Alternative Path To Meeting Mr. Right / Differences Between Islam And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.