Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,994 members, 7,938,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Can I Start A Genuine Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start A Genuine Online Biz (747 Views)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do / How To Start Genuine Online Business In Nigeria And Bid Goodbye To Poverty / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Genuine Online Biz by signature2012(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
PLZ I NEED ASSISTANCE ON HOW I CAN START A GENUINE ONLINE BIZ,PLZ MATURED AND INFORMATIVE RESPONSES ARE NEEDED.
Re: How Can I Start A Genuine Online Biz by ziregbe37: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Dear Friend,it's best you drop whatever you are doing
or stop whatever is distracting and Read this short message carefully.
Discover How a 22-Year Old Nigerian Undergraduate just
like you makes N120,000 Online in 6 Days

LOL...surprised..He does this with Proven Internet
Cash-on-Demand Strategies

Find out THE Exact Legitimate Business online
Click Here http://www.internetbiz4nigeria.com
Re: How Can I Start A Genuine Online Biz by Magnificienta(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2012
Hello Friend,Seems like you just New to the Internet Biz Money Making System.Wel!you have to the Right Spot at the Right Time,there are so many online making site out there that r Genuine and they pay you either on Daily,Weekly or Month Basis its your choice.
So if you are Ready then me an Email to Sammydaniel71@yahoo.com to Get Access My Free Ebook on how to Make in N100,000 into your Liberty Reserve Account.Good Luck!
Re: How Can I Start A Genuine Online Biz by Fogman(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2012
signature2012: PLZ I NEED ASSISTANCE ON HOW I CAN START A GENUINE ONLINE BIZ,PLZ MATURED AND INFORMATIVE RESPONSES ARE NEEDED.

Mail me on: fogmanmails@yahoo.com for your Free ebook on HOW I MADE 60% RETURNS EVERY MONTH WITH THIS SIMPLE PROVEN PROGRAM GUARANTEE!
Re: How Can I Start A Genuine Online Biz by legalwealth(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2012
signature2012: PLZ I NEED ASSISTANCE ON HOW I CAN START A GENUINE ONLINE BIZ,PLZ MATURED AND INFORMATIVE RESPONSES ARE NEEDED.

Well,you are greatly welcomed the world of Online Business but you need to look very well before you leap as we now have a lot of scammers online these days claiming making money online whereas they don't.

There a lots of Online Business that you can start with but as for me and what I do recommend for my people that want to start online business is GOOGLE ADSENSE where you need not buy nor sell anything to make money from it but you need strategy and plans else you will only make peanuts but with strategy.

You can start making $100 daily in the next two months after setting up everything with little but required efforts from your side.

Goodluck and less I forget,you need to know about Google Adsense before jumping fully into it and note that it is not a get rich quick programme.

(1) (Reply)

Developing A World Class Business Plan That Will Impress Investors / I Need A Loan,and Guaranteed 2 Pay Back With 15% Intrest,click 4 Details / Pls Help Me I Need A......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.