Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (310369 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
mytym:

Also you can send it vial Global Credential Evaluators Inc. or Global Evaluation Service (www.gceus.com)
You can try fermadiko's idea, buh most schools in the US base their result on a scale of 4 i.e CGPA is 4.00 so u might need to convert/evaluate
your transcript.

Okay.Do they evaluate like WES does? Their charges should be cheaper but will schools acknowledge them?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
@bigfrancis21 u just dey take us rub am i have nt seen anything in my mailbox like toefl materials kindly resend to smithjanetstores@gmail.com abg ooooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
smithjanetstore: @bigfrancis21 u just dey take us rub am i have nt seen anything in my mailbox like toefl materials kindly resend to smithjanetstores@gmail.com abg ooooooo
funny man, na ẁêŧìή him take rub una?, anyways am sure he's gonna resend Ĭţ as soon as he can, he's busy for now...trust me

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olsmade(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2013
Where are all the guys that got materials from bigfrancis21 in the past? if you have good enough internet to download the materials from your email, why then cant you help out with sending to peeps with new requests?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:27am On Mar 10, 2013
soonest...lol...what about you

[quote author=Seunbunmi][/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Padi mii ori e fokasibe....I no be yoruba o...but i hear anything called yoruba... grin i be confirm igbo man.... grin grin grin grin...dont worry sha...with God all things are possible...the visa is yours already...tell that to your cousin.

smithjanetstore: @Anthonymighty oshe oshe ori e wa nbe good idea washere i tought you said u be omo eko fulltime , EKO ONI GBAJE OO ATI ILE YORUBA LAPAPO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2013
Mr. Mighty, hoping to see you in class soon ooo. Enough Lagos enjoyment and those lag babes too, hope you don give them all parting goodies? Trust you my guy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 2:05am On Mar 10, 2013
imperiouxx: Mr. Mighty, hoping to see you in class soon ooo. Enough Lagos enjoyment and those lag babes too, hope you don give them all parting goodies? Trust you my guy grin

Lag babes? Didn't Anthony say he was a mass server? Hmnnn undecided

GUYS! Ready for Spring break? Half of the semester is down yo, 1/2 to GO! Whew!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2013
Yvete:

IMPERIOUXX! grin Lag babes? Didn't Anthony say he was a mass server? Hmnnn undecided

You know how many Gigabyte of genetic information male produced/stored every time? You won't like to know because no memory stick has such ability.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2013
Adroitbabz:

Sir just checked my mail but did not find the TOEFL Materials, would appreciate it if you can resend it....
Adroitbabs@yahoo.com. Thank you!
No you won't find the materials. What you'll find are download links for TOEFL 2013, and GMAT too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2013
smithjanetstore: @OjaP]

he has OND

Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2013
slimmy05: I used my house address which is at meiran. Since my test comes up 18th of march, can I call prometric to change my address?
Yes. You can always change anything on your profile before your exam up until the last day before your exam. As for the house address, I can't really vouch for its workability. I initially used my home address and my admission ticket never arrived (whether ETS didn't send it I don't know) and I changed my address to my former school department's address and my result arrived promptly. Those who used their home addresses and it worked for them can jump in here. But IMO, if you have an office address you can use (momsi's, popsi's, uncle's, friend's, neighbour's, relative's etc), that will be better. Also if you can use your former school department's address you'll definitely get it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2013
bodeplot: Bigfrancis21..please bro can u help me snd Barron GRE 2013 materials to amaraozigbu@yahoo.com..thanks in advance brod@
I don't have the 2013 version of barrons sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Mamacita, HELP!!!
How were you able to bring "suya" from naija to the u.s without (immigration people) wahala? My mum is coming here and I don't want her to face any problems...

Thanks...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2013
imperiouxx: Mr. Mighty, hoping to see you in class soon ooo. Enough Lagos enjoyment and those lag babes too, hope you don give them all parting goodies? Trust you my guy grin

Hey what do u know abt this US school;Wright State University,Dayton, Ohio? Their website doesn't open.It's for someone!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shope12: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2013
Hello forum,
i want to find out more details about document i need to take to the embassy as an F1 status and also i already have my affidavit of financial support but i still want to know if i need to notarise is at the notary republic or i should just leave it that way response from any body will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2013
Yvete:

IMPERIOUXX! grin Lag babes? Didn't Anthony say he was a mass server? Hmnnn undecided

imperiouxx:

You know how many Gigabyte of genetic information male produced/stored every time? You won't like to know because no memory stick has such ability.

Yvete, I WAS a mass server.....I repeat WAS. grin grin grin

Imperiouxx you know as e dey go na....I like how you compose your words. No memory ever has such ability o....confirm talk.. cheesy i don even dey miss all those lag babes....chai sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shope12: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2013
SOMEBODY SHOULD ANSWER MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello forum,
i want to find out more details about document i need to take to the embassy as an F1 status and also i already have my affidavit of financial support but i still want to know if i need to notarise is at the notary republic or i should just leave it that way response from any body will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shope12: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
shope12: SOMEBODY SHOULD ANSWER MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello forum,

Thanks in advance!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
shope12: SOMEBODY SHOULD ANSWER MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello forum,

Thanks in advance!!!

Your question is not clear enuf. Do you already have the F1 visa or anticipating? If you have the F1 visa already then i dont know what you are talking about but If anticipating then these are the items you should go along with:

Your E-passport
Form i-20
2 by 2 passport photograph
Mrv receipt (one you paid at GT Bank)
DS-160
your Appointment confirmation printout
Sevis Receipt
Your Account Statement (personal or Sponsor)

Those are the default. You can add any other document/certificate according to the points you have to prove/show during conversation with the VO. Cheers

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
@Shope 12, i really don't know whatz up with this affidavit thingy but .....when i went 2 d embassy, i only took a letter of financial support. It was typed and signed at home,no court involved. Anywayz, Since u already av d affidavit, that means it was signed by either a commissioner of oaths or a notary public, i don't think u need to notarize it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shope12: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
@Snazzygirl. myself and my sponsor were the ones who signed it, no commissioner of oaths or a notary public sign there so that was the reason why i need to know if i can take it to the embassy like that or its important to have one on it.
Snazzygirl: @Shope 12, i really don't know whatz up with this affidavit thingy but .....when i went 2 d embassy, i only took a letter of financial support. It was typed and signed at home,no court involved. Anywayz, Since u already av d affidavit, that means it was signed by either a commissioner of oaths or a notary public, i don't think u need to notarize it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shope12: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
@Snazzygirl. myself and my sponsor were the ones who signed it, no commissioner of oaths or a notary public sign there so that was the reason why i need to know if i can take it to the embassy like that or its important to have one on it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by webstradamus: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
shope12: @Snazzygirl. myself and my sponsor were the ones who signed it, no commissioner of oaths or a notary public sign there so that was the reason why i need to know if i can take it to the embassy like that or its important to have one on it.

If the bolded is the case, then it is NOT an affidavit! If you want an affidavit, go to court. Else just use a letter of financial support.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
webstradamus:

If the bolded is the case, then it is NOT an affidavit! If you want an affidavit, go to court. Else just use a letter of financial support.

In fact, is it as big as going to court? To me, that's not necessary.

Hey webs, how are you doing? Call me when you get chance my brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by shope12: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thanks you guys so much i really appreciate your response....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Quick questions please:

Why do we care to help some people on this thread when they are in need of help? Why can't everyone just overlook his/her colleague in trouble time? Is it everyone that deserves help?

These questions baffle me since yesterday morning.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
Imperiouxx, you have a good heart. Don't let backstabbers frustrate your efforts. Even Jesus went through worse. Do all the good you can, to all the people you can, at all the times you ever can.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by RedReact: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
imperiouxx: Quick questions please:

Why do we care to help some people on this thread when they are in need of help? Why can't everyone just overlook his colleague in trouble? Is it everyone that deserves help?

Such is life sir. I don't belong here o but when I read the case that instigated this, I felt dampened in my heart. The word that came to my mind was that "this guy does not deserve this at all." You have already built a shock absorber around your life and that was reflective in your words afterwards.
From the issue, I have got some lessons confirmed again about life. Keep being your unique being sir and God will continue to bless you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thanks friends, I try to let the issue go off my mind but it keeps occurring to me since then. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
imperiouxx: Quick questions please:

Why do we care to help some people on this thread when they are in need of help? Why can't everyone just overlook his/her colleague in trouble time? Is it everyone that deserves help?

lolzzz that question is kinda crazy oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.